Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2016 [Project Completed and forwarded to YK]

Which idea should we make this year into a Birthday present ?

• Cover album (+ booklet for non-musicians/singers)

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Story book (about how we each came to know YK through her works)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Video (greetings, messages, how to say certain phrases in our languages)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Jazzed-up version of Happy Birthday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collage (unspecified theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@magicmagiamahou okkeeeee HF sound great fuuuuu If you like to cover other songs, let me know :) also @LacrimosaRaven let me know what you like <3

I can help in this poin too ;) --> "Others can take photos of things they think suits Yuki's music and we can use them as backgrounds for each page in the booklet. Maybe write in a corner where the photos were taken to show her where her fans come from.
And then people can write massages to her that we can put on the pages, or something else...I don't know."

Last edited by a moderator:
I can play the violin and help with the booklet :))
I still have several violin sheets that I saved from websites that are no longer available.

I would like to sing "Gogatsu no mahou", "Hikari Furu" or "Gloria", Wacchan's parts, so If one Keiko and Hikaru want to join me :P

I don't mind doing Hikaru's parts! Or if it's taken I can try Keiko's :)

I'd love to cover a song, but I'd need to collab with someone as my comfortable range is quite low. If not, I can always try to help with the booklet.

Booklet contributors now includes @HimeWakana and @juchanx3

@juchanx3 can play violin (what songs?)
@aki : done, however i disagree with the album title. These songs arent the "best of" but those the members can afford to sing
so it would be nicer if it was something like "Yuki Kajiura Birthday Present 2016: Members cover album"
it was intended as a reference to her live albums, but obviously it's not the final title.

@Kirito Okay! For this song I can sing either Hikaru or Keiko range. If no one else joins, we can make a duet arrangement :)

Ιnstead of deciding the song and looking for vocalists why dont you do the opposite ? To see what range each can sing and pick a such song :)

Ιnstead of deciding the song and looking for vocalists why dont you do the opposite ? To see what range each can sing and pick a such song :)
If we are making our own instrumental, ot doesn't matter what range the singer sings in. The instrumental can be tailored to the key the singer is comfortable with.

I would like to contribute with Everytime You Kissed Me :w00t:

Btw when is the deadline for song submission?

@HimeWakana I'd be willing to sing Keiko's part for Gloria, if you'll have me. ^^; Probably would have to hear it inverted (Keiko's part at the forefront), though, just to make sure I got the correct notes.

I'd be willing to sing any Keiko/Hikaru parts if anyone has any down the line. just mention me and I'll respond. We have plenty of time. As long as we're done before the end of July we're all good

@aki Even though it's the opening flute part for Hikari no Senritsu, I would be playing clarinet. I can also play it for other songs if needed.

@LacrimosaRaven If it helps with your Aria transcription at all, I believe the chorus has 1 sharp (F#) for the key signature.

for the key signature.
Key signature? The key signature I'm using has 4 flats and it seems to match perfectly, I actually just got up to the chorus and noticed that note too. I'm sure it'll work out, but I will take a look at that Thanks!

Back