The works for soundtrack 2 (December 6, 2023)

My copy shipped already and should arrive on wednesday (launch day). It would be hilarious if I received my copy before there is any tracklist published!😂

In case this really should happen, I'm going to share it here of course!😉

Expecting mine on Wed, too.
But since this is Sony/SACRA I'm also expecting a digital release being available everywhere.

I hope the level of forgetfulness is proportional to the quality of the music and we'll all be wowed in a couple days.
Not just forgetfulness. All the bloody typos in announcements... Fingers crossed it's all good.

TBH releasing a tracklisting for something like this is hardly a promo, lol. They already announced the shows it will cover (or most).
Only such as us would care for a more detailed listing prior to release...

Digital release, hope not for 6 months...

TBH releasing a tracklisting for something like this is hardly a promo, lol. They already announced the shows it will cover (or most).
Only such as us would care for a more detailed listing prior to release...
Ah, but for the EARLY BEST they show a full tracklist+video with samples... SAMPLES FROM OLD MATERIAL! 💀 I don't understand it.... sorry.

But since this is Sony/SACRA I'm also expecting a digital release being available everywhere.
I guess you could be right indeed😅

Maybe its due to different label promoting each of the 2 releases. Maybe Sony doesnt really care for WfS2.
It doesn't surprise me that Sony doesn't care. They have many high profile artists with big releases while Kajiura is not even really one of their artists but is only releasing under them. Additionally, this release (probably/hopefully?) won't contain any big anime tie-ins either but rather niche stuff so they can't expect large sale numbers. It's probably all the way at the bottom of their priority list. I think in the long run, the Victor release is much bigger anyway, even though it is not interesting for us hardcore fans who know all of her old stuff already.

Yea its basically LORD + NHK stuff, that anime fans dont care about, but it might have higher sales among older audience cause of all the dramas and from china fans

From sony:
[DISC:1]
1.I often have the same dream
2.This is my village
3.Ice Fang
4.Awakening in the forest
5.The power inside you
6.We will set off tomorrow
7.My father, my mother
8.The chase in the night
9.Disciple is to kill disciple
10.In the harbor city
11.Harbor city in the parade
12.In the rocky hills
13.He shall pay for it
14.To find your horcrux
15.The battle with something evil
16.I met him in the forest
17.Why don't you come with me?
18.I am always on your side, brother
19.The battle in the sky
20.Hem of Goddess
21.I can sacrifice, but I can't let him die
22.You said we always fight together
23.I beg you one thing
24.Brutal attack on Ryen
25.Fight back and win!
26.Commanding you to kill her
27.Escape from the island
28.Where are you going?
29.Now you can tell me the story
30.Like a flaming torch in the forest
31.The imprisonment
32.To relieve himself
33.There is only one thing left in my mind
34.The main theme of "L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties"

[DISC:2]
1.永遠のニシパ・メインテーマ
2.いざ行かん
3.まだ知らぬ地へ
4.広がる地平
5.穏やかな村で
6.想いは生まれて
7.ここに住む人
8.日々を綴る
9.この道の先へ
10.再び出会って
11.隔てるもの
12.貴方の元へ
13.繋がる想い
14.歩みを止めず
15.怒りと焦燥
16.名付けるということ
17.人が住まう大地
18.立ちはだかるもの
19.来た道、行く道
20.Living Nature
21.Gaia
22.たゆとう心とからだ
23.しずかなざわめき
24.ころがってゆく
25.かなしみに変わりそうな
26.知らないことを知りたい
27.ページをめくる
28.まだ先は遠い
29.光が見えたような
30.始まったばかり
31.謎を追うゆびさき
32.風が吹き始めた
33.動き始めた時間
34.このままにしてはおけない
35.何かが近づいてくる
36.キッチンの悩み
37.あなたに優しいキッチン
38.キッチン革命・メインテーマ
39.You can be a magical girl
40.The magical girl on the ice

[DISC:3]
1.吹けよ、荒れよ、風よ
2.静かな風
3.自由への疾走
4.何が欲しいのだろう
5.翳りのない青空
6.ざらついたこころ
7.何が足りないのだろう
8.芽吹いて行く
9.太陽になりたい
10.大きな瞳
11.出会い、響く
12.二人だけがそこに
13.手をとれば開けて行く
14.暖かさのような
15.自由と代償
16.満たされた日々
17.奇妙な関係
18.愛と自由と
19.望んだ果てに
20.憧れと恋情
21.分かりあった筈なのに
22.歪みはじめた
23.冬の時代
24.支配と権力
25.嵐の雲が見える
26.夢が散る景色
27.空が、青い
28.風よ、吹け

Sooooo...
LORD gets CD1 but neither Joelle song title from the credits scroll appears. Though I would guess the last track is the LORD~Theme from lives (the one that had a Han Hong version), or maybe it's the calm ED credits version... We shall hear soon enough...
CD2 is mixed with Nisipa, Great Nature, HISTORIA, Kitchen Revolutions and what look like two Madoka tracks? (maybe the first is the Concept movie and the second one is Magia Record promo with the ice skater...?)
Kaze yo Arashi yo gets CD3.

Edit:
oh no... "To relieve himself"... how dirty...

Last edited:
They said in the annoucment, that Joelles tracks would be included, so I'm counting on that. Would be very disappointing if they weren't.

Historia having Japanese titles is not very consistent, but whatever...

Also, 40 Tracks on disc2? I guess this means many super short tracks.😕

I didn't expect any Madoka on here but I'm looking forward to them! I suspect at least one of them must be from that special short movie that came out a long time ago, which was a waltz-type piece if I remember correctly.

They said in the annoucment, that Joelles tracks would be included, so I'm counting on that. Would be very disappointing if they weren't.
I'm sure they're here. At least the ones that were actually recorded. The credits probably had wrong titles. v( '')v I was always asking why it was referred to as LORD~Theme in live setlists instead of the JASRAC/credits scroll title...
Historia having Japanese titles is not very consistent, but whatever...
Agreed.
Also, 40 Tracks on disc2? I guess this means many super short tracks.😕
2minute average is an easy guess for Kajiura OSTs so it's not that bad.
Besides Gaia and Living Nature may be very short because of what they were, lol. It may even things out with some longer tracks...

Kitchen being only 3 tracks is lul.

Last edited:
Well, it's at least better than in the Ordinal Scale soundtrack, that's for sure!🤣
Ordinal Scale?
mariahcarey-dontknowher.gif

"Harbor city in the parade" will it be my guilty pleasure?
Me waiting for a flower in the sand but there's no any flower nor sand: 🤡

and what look like two Madoka tracks? (maybe the first is the Concept movie and the second one is Magia Record promo with the ice skater...?)
Error 404 in my head... I thought everything for Madoka was released... Could you please update my mind-database?

:ohnoes:

I could swear I've never seen that concept movie... I think that was released in the I'm-tired-of-madoka-things era. But now I want it!
And the Magia Record trailer... now I remember...

Well, such a nice unexpected surprises!

Granted... it may still not be these tracks, lol...
True, there are actually some Rebellion tracks that were not released due to disc lenght constraint, although it was very few. To be honest there is really only one that I can remember that would be somewhat worthy of getting released. But I'm at least 90% sure, that grunty's guess is correct, especially considering the second track has "ice" in the title.

Back