The works for soundtrack 2 (December 6, 2023)

I wonder if you're familiar with "Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Raoh Den Junai no Sho / Yuria Den". I think it could be the first YK work for a bigger orchestra.

It's a very strong effort and, to me, very close to F/Z in quality. Well, I only bought Disc 1, but what's on that disc is very nice! I think it's not that well-known to people, even to fans. YouTube has some samples.

Here there's an orchestra, choir and Wakana on vocals, but the whole just fits together so well. It may be a quite serious effort (no humor), but the flow is just magical especially the vocals and traditional instruments. It stands at #10 on my list while F/Z is at #9.

Lord knows when I get back to finishing the bdrip... lol...

On the other hand, I'm just about done with another long leglected re-rip...

Kajiura: As the person who created it, I can imagine a picture just by listening to the music, but for those who haven't seen the work, I would like to ask them to imagine their favorite images, or to imagine a completely unrelated story. It might be interesting to listen to it while doing so. There is no rule that says ``listen this way,'' so I would be happy if everyone could listen to it whenever and however they like.

🥰
This is how i'm doing it :XD:

Back