The works for soundtrack 2 (December 6, 2023)

This is pretty strange... By nov 5th we already got the tracklist for TWfS1 (Dic 8), this is 1 month.
And for this release we have nothing 1 week before launch.

Probably busy with KajiFes...? Or they just don't care. ^_^

Hopefully we get something today, I mean - they will be updating the official site with KEIKO's song, right? surely? so maybe WfS2, too..

The relation is that sometimes they wait 'til they have more to post something.

Anyhow, you jinxed it. To be honest, I'm ready to just wait for my CD or the digital, too.

I'm okay with Ms. Better that than long ass medleys like garden of sinners... I was okay with those because we also got separate tracks on tokutens... That's a worry for me, other than it being super incomplete of course, lol.

Edit: I'm talking about LORD, of course. Doubt Kitchen Revolutions would be Ms and the rest from JASRAC we know shouldn't be.

On the other hand, they did say over 100 tracks... so I hope they did mean separate tracks, lul.

Last edited:
Damn....I will wait for the full version since it's close but am I the only one who thinks Kajiura's previous non-tie ins songs fit dramas like this? I wish she had connection before it might save the floppery of After Eden for me. I could imagine sandpiper/kugatsu.....

Nothing celtic about the song?
Doesn't really gel for me from this sample but I'll wait for the full version.

CDJ in shipping process... but no tracklist, lol.

Agree thats its not celtic, but the singing melody reminds me of some of the Kalafina songs, Wakana lines like in symphonia.

I can't blame Kowz, this entire thing gives a lot Hanako tooo Anne vibes to me. not to mention the leading actress lol. glad to see the success of HtA carry over.

i'm sure our Chinese siblings will get us the tracklist this weekend at least?
i guess not

Last edited:
Back