Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

I'm going to sound redundant, but when is the deadline for submitting everything? ^^;
Is it in June or sooner?

Somewhere around end of June - mid July.

People please help to organise this, participate, speak to people, I cant move the project on my own.

Yes, we do need a compiler and a composer of the project. (I do not want to do it again just because I got so many complaints... and still feel bad about it. Gomen!) Was it aki who did the program for the landscape project last year? I really liked how that turned out, maybe one could ask her how she did it and what program was used. Since there are going to be pics and words again. We should get going on this soon, since it is almost May.

Am I quite late? I want to join the project~ count me in, please! (>mm<)/
Have a question though. We are going to do BS-san's idea, right? It is still confusing me, should it be picture + text file when we sent it to the compiler? or should the text be included in the picture?
I dunno what song to work in, but i'll work hard on it!

^
- no you are not late at all :)
- We are doing both BS's and d-chan's ideas in 1 project .
- should be image file and text file :)
- those that have their material ready can send them to me at george(at)canta-per-me(dot)net untill we find a compiler ^^

Thank you, George-san! :bow:
I'll really work hard on it, and I hope we'll have compiler soon >mm<

Would be really appreciated if there's actual sample image rather then
description by words thank you. :plot:

Due to family and other issues, I won't be using CPM and any other forms of online communication (fb, twitter, mail...) until August at least, which means I can't participate in this project anymore.
Anyone who needs to contact me should just pm me in the forum, cuz I might log in once a month.
That is all. Goodbye :bow:

Wormbook nooooo! heh Hope issues are resolved soon.

And I will post my photo as soon as I can. (Photobucket is down at the moment.) Or George can post it once I send it to him. :)

wormbook: Aww that so sad! :cry: I hope your family problem gets solved fast!

Is it me or someone had posted alot of question here yesterday and then he deleted his post ? :confu:

For any questions regarding the form of the project please ask Black Sword or d-chan. (usually available in chatroom)

mmm George-san, actually I sent a message to you, asking a few things...
should I ask BS-san about it?

^ Well he and d-chan are the ones that envisioned and proposed the idea we was decided via the poll to be this year's project, so I cant get into their minds unless I go and discuss with them, so until I go (probably this weekend) you can go ask Black Sword ^_^

Aaaa it must be fun to be able to meet each other...
Well better to wait until you can discuss with BlackSword-san ^^ since I'm bad at understanding things (I may ended up asking too much question), and I think it is better to get the project discussed first before we do the materials ^^

:desksweat:
I can't do chat too, my internet connection is going worse and it can't load the chatroom ._.

So here is my pic, for who was asking to show a pic of Black Sword's idea. In the story or situation I described that I took up violin because of Yuki's works, which is why I chose Will since it has a lot of violin in it. I made the Will on the sheet music stand out, and I am playing the violin also. Hope this helps.

Yukibdayproject20143_zpsacdec3e6.jpg

I tried making design samples....
@liana let me borrow your image for a bit:psst::bow:
CPM.jpg

this is just a SAMPLE. Don't restrict your creativity :hero:

Back