Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

Okay, I think I left enough time for new ideas. I will way 1 more day and then we will start organising the current poll's result.
Black Sword and d-chan please say more details about how you imagine your ideas (because we will have to combine them)

Okay, so I typed my story about the song Will and sent it to Black to see if it was right, and it is! So here's my example of the story part of it:

When I first heard this song by Yuki Kajiura, I was in the car listening to it on a cd player on the way to visit my Great Aunt in the afternoon. I was filled with such joy that it almost brought me to tears. I thought the title fit perfectly, and even though I had heard it in the show before, it was different this time. I love the violin melody more than anything, since violin is my favorite instrument. I took up violin because of Yuki Kajiura, and this song is one of the reasons why. The picture is of me playing the song, in the church where I practice and play recitals. I have played some Kajiura songs before for recitals, but not this song. I will try to for one of them, since I do love it so. I would like to thank Yuki for making this song so beautiful and all of her works so great! Watching the world fly by in the car while listening to the song also made me think of the title, since the world moves on “will,” if it did not have it, there would be no world today, and I think of Yuki’s music that way as well. I would not want to be in a world without it. That is how I feel about this song, and why I chose it for this project.

For the pic I am going to stand in the church where I take violin lessons (since Yuki is the reason behind me taking violin) and in front of the organ, and I will have my violin up and the sheet music for Will on the stand. I will make the title stand out. That's for the picture one.

^ Thanks Liana! That story is beautiful :)

I think its time we start the participation log :)
post #1 will be updated.
I am in :)

Link to the poll can be found in post #1 too, because I unsticked the thread.

Last edited:
^Well than I am obviously in too. I don't have the pic yet, but hopefully Monday I will since I have violin then. This is going to be awesome I think!

This is going to be interesting. Count me in too, although I really can't choose a particular song for now, lol.

Just a question guys :bow: idk if this has been asked, but when's the deadline for registering for this project?
Due to some personal problems I may not be able to make it this year. I have to wait till the end of May to be sure, though.

Count me in as well, I've a few songs in mind but not the medium to present though.

@wormbook: Considering that last year there were people that were participating till late, I think its ok if we set it for late June.

Must it be one song only?
I have two and I can't really decide which one to write about. My fav line is yet from entirely different song again ^^

Οh then I guess you can write for all of them XD you can also ask Black Sword, he's usually in the chatroom.

so far we have 7 people, including me, participating.

Last edited:
*raises hand to participate*

Chibi-Chibi, I understand it will be very hard to choose only one song, but it would work best that way. I'm currently communing with my memories and trying to find the one song Kajiura-sama composed that touched me most, even if it's only a hair more than the others. It. Is. NOT. Easy.

^Well there is the #3 option as well, writing the verse of a song out. I had asked if I could write it out with a quill and then take a picture of it, but not sure if that was answered. (Forget who had the #3 idea. Sorry!) But if that's okay then I will do it, and that way people will have more options.

@george1234 : thanks for the info :bow: If no probs arise, I think I'll be able to make it, but let's assume that I won't, to be safe.

I might have a hard time choosing the song but count me in :)

Back