Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

It doesn't look like it'd take much time for doing that...May-July of this year must be my busiest time but I still want to join....just count me in...;). I'll try my best to participate in this project.

So it's song impressions and impact? Luckily for me, I can still single out that one track that hit me and my views on music like a sledgehammer, so I can try and reminisce about that. Count me in.

Just a question--

Can one song appear twice in a one book, or its one song per book? Cos judging from my time around the forums, we could very well have something like 3 Seventh Heaven or 2 oblivious song impressions... ...

I am French.
Think you so I can explain how the song touched me in french or is it that I say it in English ?
I will work for Saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
@casarina: I would think it would be okay, even though I am not the one who came up with the idea, but because each of our views on the songs is different, and each picture will be different. We all had different experiences when first listening to the songs.

Also do we have who is compiling the project yet? just because I have the picture and story done.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice too. Japanese version + english or either one is fine i think

I think I am just going to type it out, since my writing is not all that great. I am going to use different fonts, and maybe colors to make it stand out.

Count me in too since it would be weird if i didn't paticipate:XD:

Please answer me quickly!
Is it a particular software to use?
Must we respect certain dimensions?
Should we speak in English, or we can do it in our own language?
Thanks in advance!

questions 1-2: We havent decided anything yet, but for #1, I dont think so.
#3: Yes in english, or japanese, cause if its in our languages Yuki and everyone else who will read, wont be able to understand.
But if you want you could write your text in your language and provide translation in english, but I am not sure if that's necessary :)

Thank you very much ! :bow:
A last thing, about the software : a writing software (Open Office) or a graphical software (GIMP ...) ? :confu:

We still dont have someone who has offered to complile this year's project's materials (submitted by the members) but its possible that he/she will be the only one who will need to use graphic software. Any writing program is fine :)

Back