Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

^ good job!! but on the phrase part isnt it a bit of strange to choose that one from all the song considering that many many songs have it in their lyrics, its not just in sprinter.

we can include more than 1 phrase, right ?

for the photo, what if we dont play an instrument and we cant cosplay ?

isnt it a bit of strange to choose that one from all the song considering that many many songs have it in their lyrics, its not just in sprinter.

we can include more than 1 phrase, right ?
1,2,3..and so on phrase is fine even if it's not continuous (just don't put the whole song:XD:), and if more than 1 song has the same line then we just need to put the title together with sprinter:groucho:. If more than one user like the same phrase,unless he/she request to have his/her own separate page then we will apply the same rule

Yes, I love the border on my pic. Please put that in the finished project. And George, I think Black Sword said it could be just you listening to the song on headphones with a happy expression or whatever you felt while listening to it the first time. Or it could be you in the place where you first heard it. From what I am understanding. I just did it that way since I happen to play violin. :)

I nominate D-chan as compiler :goodjob: :plot:
:goodjob: me too~

.... er errrr should we send the picture like what D-chan posted earlier? nice, well-edited, luxurious border...?
I can't edit photos except with photoscape... :desksweat: Can I send the photo without border?

I say, I disappeared from the forum for months, so you can think I'm dead (?)
Thanks! Can I send a photo of one of my cosplays, right?

Okay, so, so far 2 have sent stuff
- Liana sent her favourite lyrics from song (gaika), her photo (which you saw), and the text about "will"
- HimeWakana sent her photo, and her text about "moonfesta"

=> If it happens that more than 1 like the same song you are free to choose the same since 2 differenet people dont appreciate a song the same way :)

Made the Material submission log on first post. It will be updated as new people join the project and/or submit material. So far Liana and Hime Wakana have submitted everything, please follow their example :sparkleguy: or announce your participation. Project summary and FAQ is also on the first post.

- Ι cant download the pdf for some reason
- The pics seem stretched
- breath, not breathe. Other corrections: "and touches", "mixes"
Which lake do you refer to ?
- rest of text seems fine

- will you send something else too ?

Last edited:
- Oh, it's strange. Should I upload on another site?
- Ok, I will correct it.
I talk about the lake on the pic. That's a great representation of my mind.
- I'll correct it too
- Thank you
- I'll correct the mattters and send the new link

Back