Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

^ Haha this piano "tail" looks like an old computer screen for some reason :XD:
yPvXIZ82RmEVdqdfI3X308c05k.jpg

^^ LOL
so do we need to include the whole song for "song inspiration" part?:ayashii:

wahhhhh! Birthday project!! didn't even realize one was started! :vortex:

I haven't been on, so it was my fault haha

do I do anthing to "sign up" or do I just make my piece and send it? Shall be interesting since i'm not really touchy feely hahaha

^ You only need to say that you participate ^^ and then do you piece.
FAQ and project summary are on the first page of this thread ^^

I added 2 more Q&A to the FAQ: About fanart (#6) and about same song choice (#2.5)
also added song names next to submitted material so people know what each sent.

please dont overdo it with same-song choices ^_^

Last edited:
o, ok. thanks. then I want to participate haha. it is, after all, why I ignored my shyness and joined this site

I would like to join please! :innocent:

Just one question to clarify:

Arrangement: On one page will be a picture of the scene that song appeared in
On the other page, a story of how that story touched us
Μaybe along with a recreation picture by the writer or just something related to the song and theme

By "a picture of the scene that song appeared in", do you mean 'scene' as in 'scene of the anime/movie/whatever' it was used, or the 'scene' in our life where it touched us? Because what would I do if say for example if I wanted to talk about one of Kalafina's non-anime songs e.g. serenato, Natsu no Ringo etc. :confu:

^ Yes both anime scene and irl scene are acceptable :) (see blackie's example right before the FAQ)

upd: added the new participants to the list, and also added countries next to usernames using last year's list, only Arabesque's is unknown and I need Chibi-Chibi to confirm hers.

MORE PARTICIPANTS PLEASE!! :gimmeh::hypno::listen: We need to at least reach last year's number (52)

Last edited:
Back