The picture captions game!

• Thread starter Thread starter il0vesunfl0wers
  • Start date Start date
Wakana onee-sama :sohappy: :sohappy: I want to me your imouto :psst:
Cerise said:
110131_01.jpg
KALAFINA'S RABU RABU DEITO (Trip to Tokyo Tower) continuation..

Place: East entrance (statue park)

Fan 1: Have you found them yet?

Fan 2: No, I haven't. :desksweat:

Fan 1: Seriously? :uh..: Ugh... and I thought I can finally see my cute Hikaru-san :shy:

Fan 2: Me too, I thought I can finally get their autographs and a picture with them. :dote:

Fan 1: Or better yet, a chance to hug them :stars:

Fan 2: Yeah!! :stars:

Wakana: ...

Keiko: ...

Hikaru: ...

Fan 3: Hey! Someone said he saw the girls at the observation deck! Lets go!!

*another fan over heard it and the news spread faster than the T-virus*

Mob of Fans: :glower: :plz: :anger: :touched: :sohappy: :omg: :knife: :plot: :ayashii: :hero: :omg: :stars: :anger: KALAFINA!!!???

Kalafina girls: :swt: :swt: :swt: *still in their silly poses*

*the 3 fan went dashing to the top, followed by a huge mob of fans*

Keiko: *whispering* i-is the coast clear?

Hikaru: *whispering* Looks like it. Hikaru's plan worked :sparkleguy:

Keiko: Yes, it did. :cheer:

Wakana: That was a close call.
th_118_.gif
But more importantly, that plan.. well.. oh! never mind :leaf:

tumblr_mde5zfwvKh1rdesnyo1_500.jpg

:XD:

tumblr_mde5zfwvKh1rdesnyo1_500.jpg

Mob of fans: KALAFINA!!!!! :stars: :waii: :nosebleed: :shy: :sparkleguy: :plz: :comeback: :V: :innocent: :waii: *stops in front of them and starts talking, asking a lot of questions*
Keiko: Hmm?? What the- :confu: Oh HAI... :idol: *still hugging plushy* Ehehe... :desksweat:
Hikaru: Hi! I'm Hika- Ohmaigerd, look at Kei-chan she's so KAWAAAIIII!!! :nosebleed:
Wakana: What? Did I just hear someone say Kei-chan is ugly?! :glower: :anger:

^ It's strange I know...
haha, it seems Waa-chan is finally admitting Kei-chan's existence. :ayashii:
And maybe TOO much. :dote:

:nophoto:

Re:

kuromew said:

Wakana: WHO WAS IT? WHO CALLED MAI BELOVED KEIKO UGLY? I'LL KILL THEM WITH THESE TWO HANDS! :glower: :glower: :glower: :anger: :anger: :anger: :bloodlust: :bloodlust: :bloodlust:

Hikaru: *chuckles* I didn't call her ugly, I said she was so beautiful today :XD:

Keiko: :omgz: W-Wacchan...you... :plz: :plz: :touched:

Wakana: :white: :swt: S-shimatta! *deskface* :desksweat: How could I blunder so impulsively?!! :blood:

Keiko: Ara, Wacchan, I knew you couldn't go on denying my existence forever. It's too important to you, neeee? :ayashii: :ohoho:

Wakana: N-No! It's nothing like that at all! :anger: :...:

Keiko: It's okay, Wacchan, I know you loved me all along...and eventually that love was powerful enough to conquer even the ice queen within you :shy: :love:

Wakana: :ghost: :vortex: Nnnnnoooooooooooo! H-Hazukashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :rain:

Keiko: :innocent: Wakana, you're still so kawaii when you're embarrassed and blushing like that. Let me announce it to the world. Hear that everyone? *speaking into microphone at loud volume* Wakana is so cute when she's embarrassed. :dote: :sohappy: :love:

Wakana: Arrgghhhhhhhhh just let me die of humiliation alreadyyyyy *attempting to hide under table* :cry: :rain:

:plot: tsun-tsun Wakana kawaiiii :ohoho:

120714_07.jpg

120714_07.jpg

Photographer-san: Alright!! 1...

Wakana: OHMAIGAWD!! Minna!! Look at that shark hat!!!!!
42.gif
KAWAAAAIIIII!!!! :waii: :waii: :waii:

Photographer-san: 2...

Hikaru: Errrrr.... My hair is really messy right now, so I'll just hide...right...here...
61.gif

Photographer-san: 3...

Keiko: *Attempts to scratch itchy shin* :uh..: :uh..:

Photographer-san: Say cheese!! :V:

Hehe...I suck at this... :uh..: :uh..: :cry: :cry:

kuromew said:

Keiko: That looks yummy Hicchan. Can I have a bite. :waii:

Hikaru: Na-ah Keichan, this is mine. :knife:

*puts her hand between Keiko and the cake in attempt to protect the delicious looking desserto*

Wakana: *reading* "Happy Birthday... Light?" :uh..: Oh my.

Kalafina%208981.large.jpg

Were running out of pictures :uh..:

tabete.mio said:

HIKARU: Keiko, close your eyes for dramatic effect in this part of the song! :plot:

Keiko: Eh? In the middle of a concert? Okay… :confu: *thinking* is it just me or does Hikaru seem a bit...different today? Like...evil…? :swt:

HIKARU: :plot: Now,time to activate my plan to become Keiko's no.1 waifu...but first, to eliminate my rival...using secret forbidden dark black magic which I learned off the Internet! :plot: :plot: :ohoho: :ohoho: *waves hands* Solte-Kala-sortia-mia-fina-estoltia-mifiya…*disguising spell as kajiurago song lyrics*

Wakana: *singing* - eh, what the - ?! :white: :omgz: *black hole opens up on stage* :fwa: :swt: :omg: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: *is swallowed in black hole vortex*

Audience Fan Member A: WHOA! SUGOI! They really went all out this time! :waii:

Audience Fan Member B: Those special stage effects are amazing! I could've sworn Wakana actually got swallowed up by a black hole in the stage! :ohoho:

Audience Fan Member C: ...I wonder why she disappeared right in the middle of singing, though...and I don't remember that extra kajiurago being in the song... :confu:

HIKARU: YES! YES! My plan to banish Wakana to the netherworld succeeded! Mwahahahahahaha :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

The Real Hikaru, inside HIKARU'S consciousness: NOOOOO WHAT HAVE YOU...I mean - I DONE?!!! :omg: :omg:

HIKARU: Weakling fool! It had to be done! :listen:

Hikaru: W-Wacchannnnn!!! :ghost: :ghost: Bring her back, evil personality-san! :comeback:

HIKARU: NO. I rule this body now. :ohoho: You shall gradually fade away into nothingness, Hikaru. And then...I shall reign supreme! :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

Hikaru: :white: K-Keiko! Save me! :omg: It's no use! She can't hear me nor tell that it's actually my alter ego! :touched:

Keiko: *still with eyes closed* Hey, what's going on? Why did Wakana stop singing?! :confu: Hikaluuu? :confu: :confu:

What's with this sudden development?! Will Keiko be able to discover the true nature of the nefarious HIKARU, or is Wakana doomed to wander lost in the netherworld, and Hikaru fading to nothingness within HIKARU?! Tune in next time to find out! :sparkleguy:

P.S. It's okay if this one isn't continued... :XD: I think I'm on a high to be writing such...er...don't even know what to call it :ohoho:

Were running out of pictures :uh..:

We still have FJ pictures and all other Yuki-related pictures! :goodjob: Hopefully they'll keep taking more photos in their blogs :XD:

120724_06.jpg

Hikalu is so cuuute :dote: :XD:

Errr...I can't see your pic (the lower one)...(?) :uh..:

I'll try continuing my version of the story you wrote there, Cerise :knife:

Keiko: *still closing eyes* Hey, Hii-chan? :confu: *overprotective senses starts tingling*
Huh? :fwa: *Opens eyes* Hikaru!!! :omg:

HIKARU: Oh no, I let my true form unleash... :glower: Hmm...NO MATTER. :plot:

Hikaru: Kei-chan!!! SAVE ME!!! :wai: :wai:

Keiko: *overprotective senses still tingling* YOUR NOT HII-CHAN!! :anger: *Starts singing solo part in Magia*

Audience Fan Member A: Is it just me, or is Keiko singing the kajiurago part wrong? :confu:

Audience Fan Member B: Yeah...you're right! :fwa: Keiko!!! That's not the lyrics!!! :swt:

HIKARU: What is this weird sensation...? :glower: ARGHH...NO!!!!!! *scrawls in pain on the floor*

*enter audiences' gasp here*

Keiko: Now, you beast! Leave my dear Hii-chan body now!!! And get Wac-chan back!!! NOW!! :anger: :whip:

Hikaru: Yes Keiko!! Save me :plz: !!

Wakana (who is in the eternal bluee~~): Keiko, anyone, HELP ME!!! :wai:

120724_06.jpg

Now I can see it...
Wakana: Keiko!! I just saw an ice-cream truck pass by!!!! :psst:

Keiko: Huh?! WHERE?!!? :waii: *pushes Wakana away*

Wakana: Aww...it must have...gone? :confu: *realizes Keiko is not beside her* Huh???

-then-
Read the middle of this :XD: : viewtopic.php?p=208994#p208994

Gomen for small picture... :cry:

The right one is already captioned http://forum.canta-per-me.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3607
So lets just use the left one (its so small :uh..: )

*Continuation of Kalafina Art Gallery thingy*

Keiko: Ah! Flamingo-kun we meet again :love: Its been such a long time :cry: I've missed you :sohappy: :touched:

Wakana: Eh? Did I forgot to return Keiko back to normal? :uh..:

Hikaru: A NEW RIVAL!!! :omg:

Fiction Junction you say :ayashii:

Eternal brueee~ :XD:

Continue the black hole story :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: NOW :glower:

That's Hikaru?? :confu: :omg: :cry:

Uhh..HAI!! :omg:

Hikaru: Yes Keiko!! Save me !!

Wakana (who is in the eternal bluee~~): Keiko, anyone, HELP ME!!!

Keiko: *still whipping the beast with microphone cord, and still singing magic spell in the form as kajiurago* Now go back to freaking hell!!! :whip: :whip:

HIKARU: ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!! :imdead: *begins to fade until nothingness*

Hikaru and Wakana: *white aura starts to surround them* Yes!!! GO KEIKO!!! :cheer: :cheer:

HIKARU: I WILL BE BACK!!! *fades completely, leaving the real Hikaru on the spot, sleeping in the fetus position*

Wakana: * returns from the horrors of the black hole* KEIKO!!! My husbando~~~ THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!!!! :waii: :waii: :waii: :waii: :waii: :touched: :touched: :touched: YOU SHALL CLAIM YOUR REWARD IN THE FORM OF A KISS~~ :chuu: :chuu: :chuu:

Hikaru: *wakes up* THANK YOU KEIKO!!!!! :touched: :touched: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu:

Keiko: *is being sprayed with love and affection, and kisses* Ahahaha...it's nothing! :psst: After all, we are...

Keiko, Hikaru and Wakana: KALAFINA DESHITA!! :idol: :idol: :idol:

Audience: *big applause*

Keiko: *is being loved and cared for an entire month* thinking: I enjoy this very much~~~ :stars: :stars:

Errhhh...yeah... :innocent: that's my part of the story...

Someone help me attach an image cause I can't find any good one's now... :cry: :cry:

Sorry, I slipped :uh..: ... someone use her photo to cover up my mistakes please... :glower: :glower:

Re:

i am coming to this wonderful threaaaad~~ :sohappy: *several days to the Exam Week :blood: *

tabete.mio said:
Fiction Junction you say :ayashii:
Eternal brueee~ :XD:
Continue the black hole story :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: NOW :glower:
what black hole story?? :confu: it seems i forget several things due to Exam Week :blood:
kuromew said:
Sorry, I slipped :uh..: ... someone use her photo to cover up my mistakes please... :glower: :glower:
that Eternal Blue picture? :confu:
let's then....

Keiko: [beyond the pic] Mama Kajiuuraaaaaaa big thaaanks! a big ice creaaaam for our new single cover! :nosebleed: :sohappy: :shy: :dote: :nosebleed: :shy: :dote:
Wakana: [beyond the pic too] that's not ice cream.... that's a freezing lake... :desksweat:
Keiko: (didn't listening) ..... why there are steps on my marvelous ice cream? :bloodlust:

(that's all i can think in the middle of Physics class XD)

okaaay friends, i know you all are starving for pictures....
but nobody have posted this, right?
KEIKOOOOOO :nosebleed:

^ there a nice little story on page 10 about a girl who used magic to make a black hole to get rid of her rival :innocent:

Ok! I confess. I imagined what was on the other side of the black hole was this photo and the footprints where Wakana's when she was wondering around :XD: :ohoho: :blood:

I'll leave Felicita-pyoon's photo to you guys :ohoho: because I cant think of anything :uh..: :blood:

^ oh my~ i understand now, kinda lame girl I am :cry:
okaaay, guess I'll use Eternal Blue's picture again, lemme add your story :XD:

Wakana: *swiiiiiing* *come to an ice world* mmm? where am i? .... ice world?? :confu:
yoooosh, because it seems nobody lives here, i'll be queen here! I'll be ice queen~~!!! :ohoho:

suddenly Keiko comes....
Keiko: ...... Ice Queen Wakana appears!!! :omg: :fwa: :omg: :blood: Hikaluuu tasuketeeeeee~

for next picture, let's use the Badass Pose Keiko :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

^ WAIT so let me just get the story straight so far combining all the parts...

1. [Cerise] HIKARU took over Hikaru's body and banished Wakana to the the Netherworld of the Eternal Blue, a very far Distance hoho see what I did there from our universe during their concert.
2. [kuromew] At the same said concert Keiko suddenly realised what has happening and managed to defeat HIKARU and bring back Hikaru, as well as rescue Wakana from the Black Hole all whilst under the guise of their song performace.
3. [feli-chan] However, Wakana decided that she actually liked the Netherworld and returned there spontanesouly, where she soon established herself as Ice Queen, ruling the land with an iron fist from her palace at the top of the Two Sacred Trees, and an army of ferocious flying snow-sharks at her command - okay so I made that bit up :XD:
4. [felicita] Keiko and Hikaru arrive in the Netherworld of the Eternal Blue and Keiko expresses shock and dismay at seeing Ultimate-Ice-Queen-Mode Wakana, and appeals to Hikalu for help.

....deshou...? :XD:

Jikai :sparkleguy: : How will Hikalu and Keiko manage to break the Wakana's steely ice wall? The Distance between the three grows...

To be continued...

*cue ED song: Distance*

Goodness it got its own soundtrack somehow :XD: :XD:

Felicita pyoon said:

As they continued their mission inside the Eternal Blue World they were greeted with a huge Army of Hungry-looking Snow Sharks :swt:

Shark Leader: Queen Wakana isn't expecting any visitors. You two are not allowed here. Leave at once!

Keiko: Hey! :anger: We're her friends! You cant just make us leave

Shark Leader: :glower: :glower: :glower: :glower: *intense glower*

Keiko and Hikaru: :swt: :swt: eeto...

Shark Leader: LEAVE OR WE'LL EAT YOU ALIVE. :glower: *glower intensified*

Suddenly

Hikaru: :fwa: Hey look *points up* there's a snow seal flying above. It looks yummy~ :psst: (please refer to the photo above)

Snow Shark Army: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: (x100)

Keiko points too while reaching her left hand on the ground while chanting (Playing "Fate to zero"-Fate Zero 2 OST , start at 0:30)

Keiko: artimora stodifia marta mia cortiola castia terram aperto

Huge gray clouds form above them then the ground shook intensely as a crack formed on the ground. This crack grew instantly into a huge hole with lava burning below swallowing the whole Shark army. The growl and screams of hundreds of Sharks echoed through the land. Once all the Snow Sharks were gone, the ground shooked once again then the hole completely disappeared without trace. (soundtrack stop)

Keiko: :hero:

Hikaru: WOW! :waii: that was amazing Keiko! Where did you learn to do that?

Keiko: Oh that? I found it in the inetrnet while I was searching for love potion recipes :ohoho:

Hikaru: Eh? :swt: :uh..: No wonder Wakana wants to get away from you :uh..:

Meanwhile somewhere inside the castle on top of the two huge Sacred Trees (Playing days gone by- Fate Zero OST 2)

Wakana: I felt a sudden chill
afd371da.gif
it must be getting colder. NO! :listen: Its not the time to be worrying about the weather. The intruders have defeated my army *glaring at the crystal ball in front of her* Hmmm.. I've underestimated them.*smirks* Let see if they can get away next time. fufufufu :plot: HUWAHAHAHAHA :ohoho: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :XD: :ohoho:

Ending theme: Manten - Kalafina

1460i.jpg

That was fun :XD:

THAT. WAS. GLORIOUS!!! :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Somehow, that pic you inserted can be used to continue the story... :ayashii:

Yoshi!

Opening Theme: Sandpiper - Kalafina (for the eerie feeling) :knife:

Wakana: *insert evil laugh here*

Keiko and Hikaru: *runs toward the two Sacred Trees to see...* That's one big castle... :swt: :swt:

Keiko: Now Hikaru, here's the plan... :glasses:

Hikaru: Uh-hu... :ayashii:

Keiko: We run up those stairs up the castle... :glasses:

Hikaru: Uh-hu... :ayashii:

Keiko: And then we... *whispers into Hii-chan's ear* :glasses:

Hikaru: That's a brilliant idea!! :plz: But are you sure it will work? :confu: :confu:

Keiko: I'm SURE it will!! :sparkleguy: :hero: :hero:

Keiko and Hikaru: *sudden silence and smirks here and there* Let's go get Wakana back... :plot: :plot: * runs up creepy stairs in After Eden Special Live outfits*

Ending theme: Hoshikuzu - FictionJunction Kaori/Keiko

And that's it for now!! :dote:

What will happen next? Will Keiko's plan work? Will Hikaru end up sleeping? Will Wakana some how become mad? Find out next!! :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

Cerise-san called me Feli-chan, Mio-san still calling me Felicita-pyooon :shy: :shy: :shy:
(why do I :shy: ? XD)

Keiko and Hikaru: *sudden silence and smirks here and there* Let's go get Wakana back... :plot: :plot: * runs up creepy stairs in After Eden Special Live outfits*

..... and they come to a stage-shaped castle with a big question in their mind. 'is this even a castle?' :confu:

Keiko: "this floor is warm... i hope Hikaru won't be sleepy, because, i bet this floor's warmth can seduce Hikaru into deep deep sleep and she'll forget about rescuing Wakana...." :uh..:
Hikaru: " :confu: i think i see someting weird on the sky.... :fwa: oh my! MOONIE~!!!! Oh my beloved tothebeginning's moon, why are you not purple? -- :fwa: oh, Keiko!"
Keiko: "Yes, Hikaru?"
Hikaru: "I know, Wakana had been here a few moment ago! Look, the moon is in its normal color, i know Wakana did something earlier that makes the moon isn't purple anymore!"
Keiko: :confu: :confu: are we in To The Beginning's house, Hikaru-chan?
Hikaru: ... but wait, what are you doing there, Keiko? (walks closer to Keiko)
Keiko: :sparkleguy: hehe, i found a warm floor that you may like.... :omg: aaakh! shimatta, i said it!
Hikaru: :waii: :waii: :shy: :shy: Keiko, this floor is indeed a warm floor... aaaa isn't this floor nice for us to sleep on it?? so let me...
Keiko: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :leaf: :leaf: :spotlight: :spotlight:

will they be able to rescue Wakana from the Ice Queen form??
or Hikaru'll be seduced by the floor's warmth? and leave Keiko all alone??
next....
7772_61bb_960.jpe

dozooooo~

Back