The picture captions game!

tabete.mio said:
xmjpfo.jpg

*afterwards, Keiko attempted to win Wakana back with her roguish charm*

Keiko: Wacchan, I do so love your kawaii round face. :love:

Wakana: :glower:

Keiko: :swt: A-And I love your cute little nose~ :love: *poking playfully*

Wakana: :glower: :glower:

Keiko: *thinking* :swt: It's useless! My usual cheeky approach isn't working! :omg:

Wakana: *unamused glare intensified* :glower: :glower: :glower:

Keiko: :swt: A-and you know what I love most about you, Wacchan? It's that you are so...forgiving :love:

Wakana: STOP. POKING. MY. NOSE. :glower: :glower: :glower: :glower: :glower:

Keiko: :white: :ghost: :vortex: :blood:

8157405020_709f148281.jpg

whooaaaaa Ice Queen Wakana is being colder and colder.... it makes Keechan :swt: but let's see how the Prince of Harem Keiko :hero: melts Wakana's heart.... jang jang jaaaang....

Prince Keiko: "oh my waifu Wakana, what's the problem that disturb your heart (your love to me) that much? Please tell me my fault and I'll be better only for you"... :sparkleguy: *grabs Wakana's shoulder*
Wakana: *still quiet, but let herself fall in Prince Keiko's chest* mustn't think about Keiko... think about sharks... think and think more about shark, Wakana, and you'll be fine... <-hypnotizing herself
Prince Keiko: "Aaah mai waifu let me hug you".... oh wait, why is she so quiet, she even doesn't give me any deathglare! this is also :swt: for me....

ganbatte Keiko!!
(but prince Keiko is too weird, her face is too cute, but in the photo Keiko looks like a King or Prince....)

p1.jpg

^oh Ice Queen Wakana XD
and maybe some of you want to caption this too? just an extra XD
wakana_same.jpg

I post just to say that I LOVE the oblivious covers, they're so beautiful and misterious in them :love:
Also, why are all captions love stories? :XD:
Sorry, I have no ideas atm

^because when it comes to Kalafina, love stories comes so natural :ohoho:
p1.jpg

Keiko accepted her defeat to Wakana's NEW AND IMPORVED wall of resistance

Keiko: *thinking* Wacchan, your cold attitude is so KAKKOII!! :love: For now, I'll be watching you from afar. :dote:

*Wakana maintains cool aura*

Wakana looks so cool, elegant and mysterious :nosebleed:

wakana_same.jpg

Wakana: PyOoon~ :XD:

+cold+%255BHDTV-1280x720%255D%255Bx264-AAC%255D.mp4_snapshot_06.01_%255B2011.09.23_22.09.09%255D.png

Im so SORRY Hicchan!! I wont break my promise again! I swear! :cry:

^ Wakana: FJ squad, V formation !!
Kaori: Im in position

Keiko: i think yuriko lost us

ZoaKaizer said:
i bet Hikaru was just neating her hair, but she made a funny photo from that :ohoho:

Hikaru: *looking at Wakana's FJ squad and Yuri-nee's position* .... Yuriko, can you think more about your V formation?

oh no no, Pika-chan won't say something rude like that :uh..:

tabete.mio said:
wakana_same.jpg

Wakana: PyOoon~ :XD:
just to inform, my friends usually call me "Ta-pyoon" (from felicita) :XD:

and next pic is...
tumblr_mbqiqpAI6L1rddf7jo1_500.jpg

^lets continue bullying Cakey-chan :ohoho:
felicita-pyooon said:

Hikaru: Wacchan, you seem to be a little quiet lately. Did you have a fight again with Keiko? :innocent:

Wakana: :XD: Keiko? Who's Keiko? :knife:

Keiko: FFFFFWWWWWAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??? :fwa: :fwa: :fwa: :swt: :swt: :swt: :omg: :omg: :omg: You hate me THAT much, Wacchan? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :comeback: :orz: :rain: *sobs*

Hikaru: :confu: *still smiling*

tumblr_m7ndoe3hd01qm4ir6o1_500.gif

sorry i can't think funnier story and i can't continue from previous problem~
but oh tabete-san.... felicita-pyooon? that's kawaii too :XD: :XD:
and Cakey-chan, wait, i heard that name somewhere in tumblr... Tabete-san do you have tumblr? :confu:

tabete.mio said:
so, there is a happy-happy-happy family, in the way to go to home after attending Kalafina live performance.
Hikaru: Yaay, yaaaay~! I am so happy to be able to see Kalafina live~!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Mom Wakana: My dear husbando, do you hear that? Our quiet daughter can be this happy because of Kalafina live... :shy:
Dad Keiko: Haha, yes... *looking down and thinking, aren't we that Kalafina itself? :uh..: *

red+moon+bonus.PNG

^then I'll call you Felicita-pyoon. And you can call me Mio but Tabete is fine too. :XD: And I dont have Tumblr, I only stalk it for harvesting Kala photos for its funny comments. :ohoho: If I ever see Kalafina live, I would probably be as excited and hyper as Hicchan.

Felicita-pyoon said:
I've just watched Kalafina Live "Red Moon" so I know the real senario of this photo so its kinda hard to imagine other stories :uh..:
Here goes:

Keiko: WOW this bus is so fast! :XD:
Hikaru: It sure is! :plot:
Wakana: Is this speed even legal? I hope we dont bump somewhere. :uh..:

And everyone knows what happens next

tumblr_md83x5ECHa1rqtza2o1_500.jpg

^ Keiko Wakana : here is the Tempan yaki !!!
Hikaru: Here is the..... oh i thought we are talking about the drinks :confu:
konno: oh Kalafina picture for the blog, i need to take cover.
*photographer takes the pic

konno: oh no! i got caught in the pic

ZoaKaizer said:

Hikaru: Hey minna! Listen! I've finally learned how to sleep with my eyes open. :innocent:
Wakana: :waii: That's great Hicchan!
Keiko: :cheer: Yey!

tumblr_mc5g9x2tGh1rddf7jo1_500.jpg

Keiko: I can't believe I'm getting sleepy in an interview...! :wai: :imdead:
Hikaru: That's mai job!!!! :omg:
Wakana: (In her mind) yes...those pills I secretly gave her got into effect...hahaha :ohoho: :knife: (reality) *laughing like hell*

:nophoto:

kuromew said:

i dunno what's happen, but...

Wakana: Keiko, i'll curse you into sleeping beauty!! :knife:
Keiko: nee, what's that? :XD: :XD: i guess that's Pika-chan's job!

(Pika-chan: beyond the photo I don't have to have cursed to be sleeping beauty, ya know... :uh..: )

tumblr_may30sTQlw1rbn1gio1_500.jpg

Keechan~

tabete.mio said:
then I'll call you Felicita-pyoon. And you can call me Mio but Tabete is fine too. :XD:
then i'll call you, ee to, ah okaaay Mio-san then~ :sohappy:

^
hmmm...
Keiko: NOOOO!!! :comeback: Mr. Ice Cream COME BAAAACKKKKKK!!!!! :orz: :rain:
Hikaru: Just woke up from nap Ehehehehe...what's that? :confu:
Wakana: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

Keiko: Waa-chan looks even prettier today...huhuhuhuhu :stars:
Wakana: *Doesn't notice Keiko looking at her* dudududududu~~ :innocent:
Hikaru: * Notices Keiko* Why Kei-chan, WHY!? Is Waa-chan really that prettier than me?!? :omg: :cry: :rain: :bloodlust: * Pretends to not notice*

Next, try doing this~~ :sohappy:
( Any one will do. Or if you could, do all of them :dote: )

its difficult to think about all of them @_@

maybe the bottom left one :ayashii:

Keiko: Wakana join me and hikaru, lets go with us to Disneyland
Wakana: I thought you only going Hikaru
Hikaru: *sleepy

ZoaKaizer said:

During Kalafina's trip to Tokyo Tower

Wakana: Ooh it so high up here, :dote: I can practically see everything; Keichan's apartment, Space Crafts's office, even that mob of fans charging in this direction :shy:

. . .

:white: :white: :white: :omg: :omg: :omg: OH NO!! :vortex: What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! :swt: :swt: :swt:

dun dun dun DUUUUUNNNNN... Oh no! Our girls are trap within the Tokyo Tower with little chance of escape. What would Wakana do? Will she tell Keiko and Hikaru or would she avoid making them panic? Tune in again next time on KALAFINA'S RABU RABU DEITO (TRIP TO TOKYO TOWER)
:psst:

tumblr_mdfa81bQDT1rddf7jo1_500.jpg

tabete.mio said:

Hikaru: *i'll show my best smile for people here!* Konnichiwa minna-san, konnichiwa...
Keiko: Hello, min-- :fwa: :waii: Oh God, minna-san, look at Hicchan!! She's sooooo lovely~!!! :psst: :psst: look at how cute she smile :shy: :shy:

(behind the photo) Wakana: :glower: :glower: :glower: :glower: :glower:

luna+++kala.PNG

Re:

littlefelicita said:

^ okay, first let me establish the dude across the top (since I don't know they're names...), from left to right: A-kun, B-kun, C-kun, D-kun, E-kun, F-kun.

A-kun: Ah, well, I don't really want to be in this photo, but if you insist... *raises eyebrows* :uh..:

B-kun: :XD: Hey, hey, you know this dude right next to me, he actually has a secret fetish for white skivvies! :ohoho:

C-kun: *actually Hikaru's secret stalker from before, now creeping up behind other dude's shoulder* Hikaruuuuuu :stars: I have you now...so close, yet so far...if only you would stray away from Keiko's protection... :plot:

D-kun: *princely aura* Hey, isn't my hair nice? Darn these other people crowding out my looks...make sure you get my good side! :sparkleguy:

E-kun: Hey! I feel like I recognise you! You look like Jr.! But older! And with glasses! Maybe it's the goatee? :ohoho: And what's with that hoodie? Aren't you wearing a hat already? Are you ignoring me? :XD:

F-kun: You are so talkative it's annoying :uh..:

Haruna: Eeetto, sorry Kalafina girls for making you bend so much to match my height... :desksweat:

Wakana: *in onee-san mode* Ah, it's okay, Haruna-chan. Just stay close to Wakana-nee, okay? :innocent:

Keiko: W-Wacchan! :omg: Don't get so close to her, will you? *tries to sidle closer but is ignored* Are you still angry at me?

Wakana: Ara, ara, what is this mysterious yet irritating invisible pressure that I feel pressing up beside me? :knife: *moves away close to Haruna even more*

Keiko: :fwa: S-still she denies my existence! :cry: :orz:

Hikaru: Noooo Keiko stay close to me! I feel a creepy tingling sensation on the back of my neck, as if someone is watching my every move... :white: :cry:

Rather than captioning the pictures I think I'm just putting them completely out of context :XD: Gomen :bow:

LOL can anyone try continue the Tokyo Tower incident with this? :XD:

110131_01.jpg

I love this pic it always makes me laugh :ohoho:

Back