Re: Re:

tabete.mio said:

Hikaru: Oh gosh, looks like rain... :leaf:

Keiko: It's alright, I'll get my umbrella~ :glasses:

Wakana: I see a shark-shaped cloud in the distance! :dote:

110214_02.jpg

Oh boy, I love this game! :ohoho:

110214_02.jpg

Keiko: It's soo coold.. snuggle to me both of you(pulling them closer)
Hikaru: Waaii.. Kei-chan is hugging us :shy:
Wakana: I'm cool with this, I'm ok with this. :V: (chanting to herself :uh..: )

:ohoho:

:nophoto:

Re:

tabete.mio said:

wahaha, HimeWakana-san's signature XD

(gomen, what i can think is about them watching some ecchi scene)
Keiko: Yeah! That pose! Oh yeaaaaah go go go! oh man that's a great scene!
Wakana: Aaaa don't do that! It must hurt a lot!
Hikaru: (sitting silently) i am a good child... i don't watch anything in front of me... i don't watch any of ecchi scene....
(gomen again, for HimeWakana-san for giving such a weird caption XD)

Kalafina+Magia.png

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/uploa ... 7.jpg.html

Keiko; "Hikaru-chan, you are a flamingo! Go out there and show our fans how elegant, graceful and fragile you are!"

Hikaru; "um, this is not like it.... I'm a bit embarrassed..."

Wakana; "Kee-chan! Oh my god! How could you possibly compare our Hicchan to a fururaminugo?!"

Hikaru; "then... why doesn't Kee-chan want to pose as a Flamingo too?"

Keiko; "YOSH! I AM A FLAMINGO!" *lifts leg*

Wakana; "What is the shark-pose?"

LOL I know, crappy and random

littlefelicita said:
Hikaru: :sparkleguy: Wakana, come take a nap with meh.
Wakana thinking: Dreaming about sharks is good, but the real thing is always better... now I just have to disguise myself so the guards won't recognise me in the aquarium.
Keiko: I have a feeling something bad will happen. Well, I'll just ignore it. *flees*

Cerise said:
Oh boy, I love this game! :ohoho:
me too :ohoho:

Keiko(whispering): Hicchan, Hicchan. Look... There's something there. I'm scared.(Starts being clingy to Hikaru)

Hikaru(whispering): Where? oh, you're right! What is it? It's green! :swt: And its kinda wet. :uh..: Dont look at it! Don't worry Keichan! I'll protect you. (puts a hand on Keiko's hip) Let's get outa here. (walks slowly)

Wakana(thinking): Where are those two going? And who left that lettuce over there? Oh well, who cares. nom nom nom...

:plot: A vegetable following Keiko

okaaay, spirit of after-having-Exam-Week! :ohoho:

Hikaru : (thinking) i want to have Wakana's close up photo, but how? :confu: (then have an idea)
Wakanaa~ i have a shark sticker in my phone's back~ :psst:

Wakana: Eeee? where, where? i want to take a look~ :waii:

Hikaru : Look ... at ... here! *click* *mission complete~ :sohappy: :dote: *

Wakana: eh? where? i don't see any sharks... i want to see sharks... :wai:

Hikaru : (happy because she has done her mission) Gomenne Wacchan, i don't have any shark stickers, how if we go to sea world?

*gomen i love onions now XD*

yuki_kajiura_kalafina.JPG

Attachments

• yuki_kajiura_kalafina.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 297

Yuki(thinking): oh look how popular and pretty my girls have become. I'm so proud of myself, I mean, them. Hikaru is becoming more pretty. Keiko is as Beautiful as ever. And Wakana.. well .. is Wakana.
(continues to stare)

Keiko(whispering): Hicchan, Hicchan.. Kajiura-sensei is staring at you.

Hikaru: I know, she's been like that for 2 hours now. Lets just ignore her then maybe we will avoid making it more awkward.

Keiko: Right.

Wakana: Lalalala ~ :dote: doodle doodle~

:omg: i don't know what just happened but...looks like we both posted the same picture?! :XD: Okay...

Waaah :plot: that is some extreme coincidence. hahaha :ohoho: anyway, at least there is no problem to the next poster. hahaha :XD:

^ We must be psychically linked by fate, tabi :sparkleguy: (seriously, though, there must be a one in a million chance of us both choosing that picture?! :omg: :XD: I think I'll go buy lotto this week :ohoho: )

Linked by our funny, creative, absurd, wacky, Kalafina-obsessed minds. :ohoho: You will share the winnings, ok? :gimmeh:

eeh, surely linked by fate XD
tabete.mio said:
Keiko(whispering): Hicchan, Hicchan.. Kajiura-sensei is staring at you.
Hikaru: I know, she's been like that for 2 hours now. Lets just ignore her then maybe we will avoid making it more awkward.
Cerise said:
Wakana: Ima draw a cute shark on this~ :dote: :dote:
Manager Dude: Wakana-san, please sign the fans' things properly *strained smile* :uh..:
:XD: :XD: :XD:

Keiko: Wacchan, look over there!!! there is a slaughter of sharks!!
Hikaru: :fwa: Yes Keichan, you are right! Kill them, Wakanaaaa!!
Wakana: :fwa: WHAAAT~?!?!?!? :omg: :omg: :omg: :stupidtable: :stupidbox: :anger: :anger: :glower: I WILL KILL THEM. IMMEDIATELY. :glower: :glower:

photographer-san : :swt: i want to run away, but, in the sake of Keiko
/me flees/

then this...
kalafina_02.jpg

kalafina_02.jpg

Meanwhile, In the meeting room.

Yuki: Ok, girls! Listen up. Our new single will be called Hikari Furu. Who wants to be lead?

*staff enters the room*

Staff: Kajiura-sensei, Producer-san is calling for you. He said he will be discussing some details about the up-coming concert.

Yuki: Ok. Lets continue after I get back.

*Staff oblivious to the dangerous atmosphere looks at the three girls*

*The desire of the girls are practically gushing out like fire*

Hikaru: I will be the Lead! :glower:

Keiko: No me! It my turn :bloodlust:

Wakana: I think I'll pass. Too busy with cleaning my aquarium. :ohoho: Is it just me or its getting hot in here :psst:

Staff: :omg:

sorry, cant think of anything funny :plot:

Re:

tabete.mio said:
staff-san: okaay, and now we'll have guest as Kajiura-san's asked. Guest-san, dozo~ :idol:
Yuki: (in mind) Yesh! as i hope, i want to give Kala girls a surprise! :sparkleguy:
Hikaru: who it will be? :confu:
Keiko: will it be... ice cream seller? :waii: :waii: i'll hug her/him! :waii:
Wakana: .... aaaaa, a shark sticker is in mama Kajiura's back! :waii: aa, and in Hikaluu's back too! :waii:

littlefelicita said:

Wakana: Keiko...why is Hikaru's number listed under "Waifu" on your phone, and my number as "Concubine #1"?! :glower: :glower:

Keiko: eh...hehehe... :desksweat: no it's just a misunderstanding, Wacchan! You know that you're both equally loved by me! :goodjob: :plz:

Hikaru: *smirk* :plot:

2vb90d2.jpg

2vb90d2.jpg

Revenge for the phone incident :ohoho:

Keiko: Whats this? Something is stuck on my back. ..

*proceeds to remove it*

Keiko: A shark sticker. :uh..:

Wakana: Act natural, act natural. She mustn't know it was me. :ohoho:

86577910.jpg

tabete.mio said:

*during an interview...*
interviewer-san: so, can you tell us about your last performance?
Keiko: you know, in our last performance, someone put a shark sticker on my back! ... it must be Wacchan, deshou? :knife:
Wakana: :XD: *speechless* ooooh Keechan finally knew it!

Hikaru: so, this is a moral value for kids at home. if you love sharks, don't put shark sticker on someone's back, okay? :knife:

kajiurafictionjunction2.jpe

^ Wow, our captions/stories connect. Maybe we should continue it to add more challenge :ohoho: BTW there's no picture :uh..:

Back