The picture captions game!

ehehe, continue it? okaaaaay~

eh, i can load my "next-have-to-be-captioned" photo, but that was about FJ, not Kalafina....

wait, i'll pick Kalafina pic....
Kalafina_AfterEden_LIVE_0893.jpg

*but i dunno if this pic can follow the previous caption or not .__.*

Kalafina_AfterEden_LIVE_0893.jpg

*Stubborn Wakana never admitted that she was guilty so Keiko decided to ask the audience if she was innocent or not.*

Wakana: No it wasn't me! I didn't put a cute Megalodon shark sticker on Keiko's back. (fake tears) :comeback:

Keiko: Eh? it was a megalodon? Does anyone believe her? Raise your hand. :knife:

Audience: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

Hikaru: Hey look! There's one, hardcore overly obsessed fan, over there raising her hand. I guess just one person believed her lie. :XD:

:nophoto:

Wow, this is fun :XD: Just try connecting them. But its also alright if you cant connect them.

Mio-san's photo.... is... too hard to be captioned.... :cry: :cry:
gomenne i'll runaway from this photo...

@Mio

Hikaru, Keiko, Wakana:
正義の味方!!!,
歌姫 戦隊, Kalafina !!! :hero: :hero: :hero:

e8RT8.jpg

Re:

@mio: that is one damn epic kalafina picture :XD:

ZoaKaizer said:

Hikaru: Ita-daki-masuu~ :dote:

Wakana: :omg: H-Hii-chan! That's not SHARK MEAT you're eating, is it?!!! :vortex:

^ deshou :ohoho:
During a photo session
Konno: Oh that photographer is cute, lemme give her my best smile :sparkleguy:
Jr: You like my shades. I know you do. :groucho:
Yuki: dont overdo it Konno and JR. And you guys at the back, STOP HIDING. :knife:

Koichi: So she says.
Yoshio and Sato: :uh..: :uh..:
Yuriko: Aren't we done yet? :uh..:
Keiko: Wait, I know you! Kawaii photographer girl, You're here too! :waii: you want to take my picture? This is my best side :sparkleguy:
Kaori: You're getting too close Keiko. :uh..:
Wakana: :bloodlust:
Kawaii Photographer girl: Look here please minna. :innocent:
Keiko: Okaaay~ :idol:
Wakana: :glower:
Kawaii Photographer girl: Wakana-san, please smile :uh..:

*Then a hardcore fan named mio, snuck in during the photo session to save the day :psst: *

/me proceed to wave a shark balloon in the air :knife:
Wakana: Shark balloon!! :waii: *smiles*
*click*

/me is dragged to jail
Sorry, If I'm starting to make stories out of pictures :ohoho:

SECL-1200_EX1.jpg

lol, I have to add this as continuation to photographer girl story :ohoho:

Keiko: Wakana, look what are we wearing, and I can float... What could this mean?
Wakana: shhh, Keiko, I'm trying to concentrate to look serious and sad.
Hikaru thinking: Oh, pretty light falls... but why am I left alone again. :spotlight:

:psst:

^ Keiko: My Queen :bow:
Hikaru: My loyal Subject :hero:

3JZhP.jpg

@ Variri: dozo dozo :plot:
3JZhP.jpg

Picture taking for Kalafina Blog

Wakana: Hey girls! Lets try out a new pose for our photo this time? :goodjob:

Hikaru and Keiko: Okaaay~ :psst: :psst:

Photographer: Haii! Chizu!

Hikaru: *smiles*

Keiko: *smiles*

Wakana: *duckface*

*click*

:ohoho:

6428_30a3.png

:XD:

Re:

tabete.mio said:

Wakana: Keiko says I have a round face :cry: *gets up to leave*

Keiko: Ehh, no Wacchan, I love your kawaii round face~ *glomps* :chuu:

Hikaru: Awww how sweet... :shy: *but actually thinking inside:* Forever alone... :leaf: :leaf: :spotlight:

Hikaru's Creepy Stalker Standing in Shadows: Never fear, my Hikaru-sama, you are never alone...:love: I am always watching... :stars: :plot:

375961_411485278907182_582618812_n.png

Keiko: Wakana. come with me and Hikaru
Hikaru :innocent:
Wakana :confu:

6mdDh.jpg

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
Keiko: Oh... man... i want to hang this board up, but... too high... i can't reach... :uh..:
Hikaru: psst, Wacchan, should we help her?
Wakana: no no, just let her do it, she needs it to be taller... :plot:

*oh my, that's hoax, i was used to love jumping when i was child but it didn't make me taller*

^ Hikaru: There is butterfly on the sky

Keiko: really ?

ZoaKaizer said:
After the live performance, the girls were still hyper and excited

Hikaru: Flowers for meee~

Keiko: Flowers for youuu~

Hikaru, Keiko and Wakana: Anata ga.. Anata ga...
Mabushii wa~
Hashiru kumono kagewo~
Tobi koeru wa~
Natsu no ni oui oui kakete ahhh~
Yume wa itsu made mo samenai~
Utau kaze no youni~

Papa papapa Pajama jama jama(3x)
Papa papapa Pajama~

(I wonder who can find out the joke in this :knife: )

Re: Re:

tabete.mio said:

Aoi Eir: Actually, Wakana-neesan...ever since that day you held me tenderly and let me cry on your chest...I've fallen deeply in love with you! :plz:

Wakana: :omg: :uh..: G-Gomen...my heart already belongs entirely...to ...to Keiko... :bow: *awkwardly shades eyes*

Beanie Dude Who is Secretly in Love with Eir-san: YEEESSS- ah, I mean, oh no, what a shame... :plot: *laughing*

Aoi Eir: :white: :omg: :cry: :orz: *cries into tissues*

Keiko: Ehh? Ehhh... *tries to hide it but ends up grinning widely* :ohoho:

Hikaru: Ara? Why am I always the one who's forever alone?! :cry: :spotlight: :touched: :rain:

Hikaru's Creepy Stalker From Before Now Pretending to be Invisible Behind the Poster: Mai Hikaru-sama! You are never alone... :stars: :plot:

(I didn't get the joke... :confu: sorry! :ohoho: )

IMG_39410.jpg

^ Oh well.. Somebody will eventually find it. :ohoho: That creepy stalker is getting closer to Hicchan!! :omg: time to call Knight in Shining Armor Keiko. :hero:

IMG_39410.jpg

Hikaru: Why am I always alone? Am I not lovable? Wouldn't anyone want to be with me? This world is too cruel. :cry: :rain: :comeback:

Keiko: Hmmm... :confu: What is Hikaru-waifu talking about?

*mumble -Hikaru-sama- mumble -be with y..- mumble - ..always*

*Then Keiko notices a man staring at Hikaru or Wakana*

Keiko: Hey! ITS YOU AGAIN.. :bloodlust: The man by the doorway and behind the poster! Are you trying to kidnap my waifus?? :anger: :anger:

Hikaru's Creepy Stalker: :white: :omg: *runs away*

Keiko: GET BACK HERE!! :anger: And die :glower: :kungfu:

Wakana: Oh.. the sun looks nice and warm, unlike these clothes that and...Oh! the Shark Signal! My beloved sharkies needs my help. :hero:

tumblr_mcg4swZt611rddf7jo1_500.jpg

Re:

tabete.mio said:

okaaay, then Keiko finally realizes Pika-chan's lonely feeling...
Keiko: "I know your feeling, Hicchan, i know that you always feel alone because you, as the youngest among us, needs sleep more than us~ i know it because i love youuu, i love yooouuuuu~ (sings in weird tone) :idol: :sparkleguy:
Hikaru: Ehehe... thanks Keiko, and thanks all, i am touched... :shy: (inside her heart: oh my, Keiko song is scary!)
Wakana: Yes, Hicchan, we all love you... :dote: (inside her heart: :glower: Keikooo how dare you to say "i love Hikaru" in front of me! :knife: we'll have fight after this, eh..... wait! :waii: there is a sparkling shark behind Hikaru! the shark is shining! i have to HUG it~ :sohappy: come to Mama~)

and oh Tabete-san, i think i know your joke
tabete.mio said:
Hikaru, Keiko and Wakana: Anata ga.. Anata ga...
Mabushii wa~
Hashiru kumono kagewo~
Tobi koeru wa~
Natsu no ni oui oui kakete ahhh~
Yume wa itsu made mo samenai~
Utau kaze no youni~

Papa papapa Pajama jama jama(3x)
Papa papapa Pajama~
in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlSNP53Z ... 5JdHZ5mgxs
lol, i dunno about this song and i just realizes at pajama something :XD:

Kalafina.jpg

^ you can listen to it here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18196174 :innocent:

littlefelicita said:

An incident in the Airport

Security Guard: Messing around in the Airport, I see. Who might you girls be? :glower:
Wakana: I'm Wakana~ :innocent:
Keiko: I'm Keiko~ :sparkleguy:
Hikaru: I'm Hikaru. And we are.. :glasses:
Wakana, Keiko and Hikaru: KALAFINA DESHITA~ :idol: :idol: :idol:
Security Guard: :omg:

These girls can ALWAYS get away with anything. :XD:

tumblr_mc3dhsF1ie1rdezheo1_1280.jpg

Re:

tabete.mio said:
gomenne listen to it later, me needs sleep... :blood:

anyway, it must be "Kalafina desu", eh? "deshita" is in past tense, as far as i know...
somehow your caption reminds me to Kalafina's interview in KawaiiGirl Japan :XD:

tabete.mio said:
a blonde girl in front of them: *interviewing innocently* "So, mmm, there is a rumour that Keiko's love the most is Hikaru. Is that true?" :confu:
Wakana: :fwa: "NANIII?!?! NO WAAAAAY~!!! :stupidtable: :stupidtable: *oh my, this onion explains all* KEIKO IS MINE, MINE!!" :glower: :bloodlust:
Keiko: *crying and thinking* huhu, Wacchan doesn't let me love both of her and Pika-chan, what should i do? should I love only one of them? but that's extremely hard, i love Wacchan and i love Pika-chan too! :cry: :cry:
Hikaru: *after having a nap, she feels confused* :confu: "eeeeh? what happened? why are Keiko crying, why are Wakana getting mad? someone please tell me~ :wai: :orz: :leaf: okay i am alone again then" :uh..:
MC-san who sits next to Hikaru: "Okay Miss Blonde-san, because your question is too emotional, it seems Kalafina can't answer it. please the next~"
Hikaru's Creepy Stalker who Stands Next to Projector (is that Projector?): Mai Hikaru-sama-sama-sama, i am with you, always! come here and i won't make you feel alone anymore..... :sparkleguy:

125141881479116425271_DSC_0637.jpg

wait. what live is this? :confu:

^ you can listen to it any time. After all, I know you would be listening to it over and over and OVER again. (like I have) :ohoho: I just heard deshita somewhere so I copied it. I'll just keep it that way just for fun :XD:

littlefelicita said:

During a random moment in a random live concert in a random concert hall
*Because of the incident during the panel, Hikaru felt so loved while Keiko is trying to win Wakana back*
Hikaru: You love me, right? *points at a random audience* You'll go to the ends of the world for me, right? You'll never make me cry, right? I feel so loved. :touched:

Keiko: My waifu is so pretty! She's sooo adorable, right? *extremely worried and sweating*

*Ice Queen Wakana ignored Keiko and continued singing*

hikari ga yume no you na uta ga ~
kimi no hoo o nurashi yawaraka na sora~

xmjpfo.jpg

Sorry Hicchan.. You'll be in my next photo! Promise.. :plot:

Back