SWORD ART ONLINE MUSIC COLLECTION

Can someone upload it on alternative site cuz Aniplex blocked US

they corrected the pitch, hurray.
why are they showing Kaori, and not Remi? the chorus sounds nice, drumming may be a bit excessive?

yes George but I'd imagine she'd be shown zoomed in, on the commercial and not Kaori as she's the lead. doesn't really matter.
at least one new track would have been nice though. ah.

https://www.aniplexplus.com/itemaLNqiblI
2w3ntra.jpg

ANIPLEX+ online shop tokuten: 12 pages of Yuki's liner notes, 8000 words in total

• These seem to be included inside

• 2016.01.06 up

WSDdne.jpg

梶浦由紀氏ロングインタビュー!
    SAOの音楽世界を創造してきた梶浦由記氏のロングインタビュー約8000字を収載しています!

• 2016.01.06 up

zhhKUW.jpg

音楽から紐解くSAOの世界。
    数々の名曲を生み出してきたその背景には…。フルカラー全12ページの大ボリュームでお届けします。
  • 2016.01.06 up

FZMsN2.jpg

特典デザイン決定!
    ANIPLEX+限定特典「梶浦由記 ライナーノーツ」デザインが決定!表紙/裏表紙はコスチュームをイメージ。
Kajiura Yuki Long Interview!

The music world of SAO we have listed a long interview about 8000 characters of Kajiura Yuki who has been created!

The world of SAO to Disclose from music.

In the background that has produced a number of masterpieces .... It will deliver a large volume of full-color all 12 pages.

2016.01.06 up

Benefits design decisions!

ANIPLEX + limited benefits "Kajiura Yuki liner notes" design decision! Cover / back cover image of the costume.

Attachments

• WSDdne.jpg
    WSDdne.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 380
  • zhhKUW.jpg
    zhhKUW.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 371
  • FZMsN2.jpg
    FZMsN2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Is anyone planning to order the collection from there to get the liner notes and interview ? If not i will consider buying it.

Nope. Sorry. You could count on me if JVC did reissues of their stuff with extras though.

in disc 5 that only some tracks have "live ver" means that the rest were performed just like in OST, right ?

why moon and shadow made you laugh ? There is nothing different from the one played in the anime.

"in this cruel land" is pure love :dote:

so all tracks with sfx are called "~noicy" now huh ?

I dont remember "cold and wind" playing anywhere but it was pretty good when it got faster.

even with these there are still few unreleased bgms. Oh well. (i so wanted the cow-boy game one)

for those who cant tell which are the new tracks check here https://canta-per-me.net/discography/sao-music-collection/

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as mine.

why moon and shadow made you laugh ? There is nothing different from the one played in the anime.
Cause it's the most generic Kajiura track ever, complete with that opening Kajiurago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything she's made these past years are generic boring repetitive

Back