SWORD ART ONLINE MUSIC COLLECTION

After this I would love a BD/audio CD release of a soundtrack special, or even of vol#13, (since we didnt got for 12) which im sure will have some from Bokumachi too. I love the live versions of both Tonkey and she has to overcome. Even not important tracks like "daily life" sound much better live - and we already know that from the instrumentals of the Best of YK live audio CD.
BD of 13? Lol nothx. Give me one of the fjc live. Kajiura keeps implying that it's an SAO exclusive setlist so I doubt boku will be there.

I might actually fly out to Japan just for a Madoka Special. I'd like to see a Kajiura live some day anyway, but that would be the perfect possibility.

I will be getting mine today! I can't wait to listen to the new songs. And see about the pitch thing. (I knew it was going to arrive yesterday while we were gone so now it is at the post office, but I will be going out in a bit to get it) :dote:

BD of 13? Lol nothx. Give me one of the fjc live. Kajiura keeps implying that it's an SAO exclusive setlist so I doubt boku will be there.

Not impossible, its just "featuring" doesnt say "only SAO" or something (Tsubasa OST was featuring Eri Itou but it wasnt just her). What's more Bokumachi OST 1 comes out March 23, just 2 days after #13's Day 1, and 3 days before Day 2 and 3.

I'd vote for a BeeTrain Special. ;) (Yea I know, it's getting old.)

They need to make a special for each of the Beetrain anime :)

So I listened to the unreleased tracks that are new to this release.

As I expected, nothing much really stood out. Only interesting track is Cold and Wind and it's too short to really appreciate. The rest is pleasant enough but it's not exactly as if you can't get it from multiple other places already. I know Kajiura has a tendency to release a bunch of stuff that sounds familiar but this particular soundtrack is about as standard as you can get. Most of the time I'm OK with it because hey, it's a good sounding style, but eh, there's just nothing here that makes me want to come back to it. It'll probably be forgotten in a few years just like SAO itself will be.

moon and shadow is totally worth this collection! Ahhh so good. I am looking forward to hearing this live to, if we ever get to. I am looking forward to watching the BD tonight, and listening to that song over and over and over. heh

Not impossible, its just "featuring" doesnt say "only SAO" or something (Tsubasa OST was featuring Eri Itou but it wasnt just her). What's more Bokumachi OST 1 comes out March 23, just 2 days after #13's Day 1, and 3 days before Day 2 and 3.

They need to make a special for each of the Beetrain anime :)
"it's so much easier to pick the set list this time! It's all just songs from sao"

I really liked Sing All Overtures. The violinist was really talented (yes, I think there are others besides Konno heh) even if some of the strings were playback, he did the main melody. And he could move the bow! (Which is something that I still struggle with.) I liked that Remi and Kaori sang together, the horns, Yuki's smile every time (she gets that smile when everything is going amazingly, and I love it) and she has to overcome her fear! I also liked Tonky with the violin. I will also review the new songs. But after watching just this small live I really want to go to Japan for a YK live. So awesome.

@Liana_Ilia : Did you got the collection ? :) Can you see if there are musicians / vocals credits in the booklet for the OSTs ? (I will bomb sony if they dont)

If yes please try scanning or take a good picture

Last edited:
thanks so much!!! elcazador :sohappy::chuu:

Musicians ALL Keyboards & Programming: 梶浦由記

Chorus: Remi/東京混声合唱団
Flute: Akagi Rie 赤木りえ / 高桑英世 Electric Guitar: 是永巧ー Acoustic Guitar: 田代耕一郎 Drums: 佐藤強一
Bass: 高橋"jr.”知治 Percussion: 藤井珠緒 Strings: 城戸喜代Strings/今野均Strings

Musicians ALL Keyboards & Programming : kajiura yuki

Chorus : Remi / tōkyō konsei gasshō dan
Flute : Akagi Rie / Hideo Takakuwa (http://vgmdb.net/artist/4409)
Electric Guitar : Koichi Korenaga ? Acoustic Guitar: Tashiro Kōichirō Drums : Sato Kyoichi
Bass: Takahashi " jr .” Tomoharu Percussion: Fujii Tamao
Strings: Kido Kiyo Strings / Konno Hitoshi Strings

was it so difficult to spend 5 lines of text on the bundled soundtracks booklets ? :desksweat:

There is also a short Yuki Kajiura message, I guess as teaser for the separately sold liner notes

Last edited:
Back