Movies that you had recently watched

^I wanted to see it, is it good?

I just saw the animated Green Lantern film: Emeral Knight, Nathan Fillion voiced Green Lantern. hehe It was pretty good.

^well it's not that superb coz it only showed what were Magneto and Charles before,kind a flash back and a lot of mutants i just knew :XD:

i watched Green Lantern animated movie before,the one with Hal Jordan, but i wanna watch the live action ( i saw the promo vid it's just like the animated one)

@murrue I might still give it a shot. heh And I liked the live action one, was a little cheesy, but still good.

Just saw the Gundam 00 movie... that ending... :confu:

^well yeah, i also like the X-Men live action, probably it's the only live action i watched from Marvel.

Gundam 00 movie
yeah, it's the conclusion of the series
were you disappointed?
it's okie, i was too
but thanks for the effort of experimenting though they shouldn't have added the alien stuff
:glower:

I agree about the alien stuff, heh it was weird. The ending was just so abrupt. I wish they could have taken a little more time with it, oh well, the action was good at least.

Liana_Ilia said:
I agree about the alien stuff, heh it was weird. The ending was just so abrupt. I wish they could have taken a little more time with it, oh well, the action was good at least.
yeah, that's why i think the action was a real mismatch with the scenes.
i ought to watch more anime movies and OAV's than Hollywood movies
:XD:

Saw a bit of The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor on TV yesterday. Made me remember how much I hated it when I saw it in theaters... :spotlight:

Oh yes, I saw the end of a Stephen Baldwin movie in Spanish the other day. It was filmed in Europe somewhere and it had a whole bunch of really, really bad actors/actresses aside from him. Plus it was directed awfully. In short, I'm glad I didn't see the whole thing :ohoho:

I seem to be seeing movie endings lately, rather than entire movies :confu:

hes just not that into you (watched it for 4 times now because of boredom)

:uh..:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Parts 1 & 2) :psst:

Caught it in 3D. :XD: (Mild spoiler here: If you are uncomfortable to watch the film in 3D, do it in 2D. The graphics aren't that 3D-aggressive in this one, brownie points to the production team for that.)

Mini-Review for Pt. 2

(there are no plot spoilers within, although I've put in the spoiler tags just in case some do not want to read comments about the film to cloud their judgement).

Overall feel was alright, actually. Passable, but definitely not Oscar winning material. Soundtrack and sound editing was decent too, so were the visuals (the film itself seemed a little dark *technically*, although it could have been due to the 3D format). Cinematography was about average. Must be mentioned that some "highlight"/hyped-up scenes were a tad underwhelming, though.

I must say, though, I will hold fast to my stand: One just CANNOT condense 700 pages of material into two hours. The pacing for part 8 is VERY different compared to the earlier 7 films. It reminds me a bit of what happens to a speaker in a typical school debating competition when the buzzer sounds for the final minute. Either that or the last kilometre in a downhill stage of the Tour de France.

Visuals: 6.5
Sound: 7
Plot: 4.5
Production (incl. wardrobe and makeup): 8
Acting: 5

Overall verdict: 62% (Good) :plot:

Back