Movies that you had recently watched

Hahaha. The movie I recently watched is my country local movie titled " 13 Cara Memanggil Setan " and in English it's " 13 Ways to Summon a Ghost ". It was suck :blood: , a slapstick erotic-horror-comedy movie that became a trend in my country. I watched is because I wanted to see local movies for the first time in a Theater *I only watched Hollywood and European movies before*. The movie is the best on the list because the other movies played are : Virgin 3 (a movie about a teenage girl who became prostitute), Kuntilanak Kesurupan (typical like the movie I watch above), and the other one, I forget about it. There's no moral lesson I could get from the movie, because I don't and never wanna know ways to summon a ghost. It would be better for me to get rid of the ghost hahahahaha. :XD:

i already watched HP7 in theaters, but it came out on DVD yesterday so i had to buy it and watch it again :sparkleguy: made me cry again dammit :uh..:

(it all ends 7/15 :touched: )

Re:

wintersviolet said:
i already watched HP7 in theaters, but it came out on DVD yesterday so i had to buy it and watch it again :sparkleguy: made me cry again dammit :uh..:

You are so lucky because you can see HP7. My country's government made a stupid rules about prohibition of importing Hollywood and European *other countries movies,actually* to our country. So all of those sucky erotic-horror movies is overwhelming theaters in my country. :uh..:

Watched 'The King's Speech' this weekend.

Pretty good movie I must say :shy:

Re: Re:

ransho~ said:
You are so lucky because you can see HP7. My country's government made a stupid rules about prohibition of importing Hollywood and European *other countries movies,actually* to our country. So all of those sucky erotic-horror movies is overwhelming theaters in my country. :uh..:

I would not mind my country banning Hollywood ones really :sparkleguy:

ransho~ said:
wintersviolet said:

I thought that rules already be canceled!

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Btw, yesterday I just watched Legion in campus's lobby...

:uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

Legion is crap

Ah, at last I remembered what film you are talking about. I caught some glimpses of it in the music shop... Seriously, things like Seikon no Quazer or Angel Sanctuary look like canonic Christian works in comparison! The authors basically took a zombie horror and replaced the "army of darkness" concept with the "army of light" one. I couldn't make it up if I was high on crack. :bloodlust:

Re:

meguita said:
^My dad looks like Mr Miyage :ohoho:

^ ohh really? May i see a picture of your dad? That's awesome :sparkleguy:

I have watch Tangled a while ago :D lol and i love it haha.

^Sure thing!

Tomorrow I'm gonna pass by my parents house, I'll see if I find a pic and then I'll post it here :V:

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:
ransho~ said:
wintersviolet said:

I thought that rules already be canceled!

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Btw, yesterday I just watched Legion in campus's lobby...

:uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

I don't know whether the rules have already been canceled or not, but there are 3 theaters near my school and my house and these are the movie they played:
Kuntilanak Kesurupan (Possessed Kuntilanak)
13 cara memanggil setan (13 ways To summon Ghost)
Kuntilanak Keramas 2 (Shampooing Kuntilanak 2)
:blood: :uh..: But if the rules have been canceled, THAT IS A REALLY GOOD THING :dote:

ransho~ said:
there are 3 theaters near my school and my house

I have absolutely no theaters near where I live...I have to drive at least a half an hour to get to one. There was one in the next city over...it closed. There was one in the city over from the next city over...it closed. Most of the others are in terrible shape, the seats are worn out, there are holes in the screens, and once they showed, on the screen, the logo of the company that owns the theater UPSIDE DOWN. :ohoho:

Well, I guess it doesn't matter, since I'm never interested in the movies that come out :XD:

Re:

meguita said:
^Sure thing!

Tomorrow I'm gonna pass by my parents house, I'll see if I find a pic and then I'll post it here :V:

^ pm me if you have post the pic i wanna see it! :sohappy:

Back