Bodyguards and Assassins
Painted Skin(rewatched)
The Banquet
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
:tea:

Oh, the only movies i watch:

The Hours :dote:
Mrs. Dalloway :shy:

I just saw pAUL in theaters, it is hilarious, I recommend it. I really want to see Suckerpunch. :shy:

Norwegian Wood :blood: (dissapointing,not alike the book)
Painted Skin

downloading some more Asian movies now.

I think the last movie I watched in full was Return of the Jedi.

Otherwise, I got through a little while of Pokemon 2000, Pokemon The First Movie, Pokemon Destiny Deoxys and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, but I fell asleep watching them because I was sick :XD:

The last movie I watched was Kara no Kyoukai Satsujin Kousatsu (Zen) :ayashii:

Hotel Rwanda
A sunday in Kigali
Sometimes in April
Der Yalu Fliesst

I watched Tangled last week. Loved it~ <3

I also recently watched Shutter (not the horrid remake but the original Thai). I gasped at least 4 or 5 times. :XD:

I watched Tangled last week. Loved it~ <3

:V:

I still can't believe I See the Light didn't get an Oscar. :uh..: Randy Newman is sure talented, but his songs are much blander and more repetitive compared to Menken's.

I recently watched Achilles to Kame. This is one movie that makes you laugh and cry at the same time, indeed. :touched: And Yuki's music fits the mood perfectly. :love:

Oh, I forgot, I watched most of this movie called "D-War". It was written and directed by a Korean, but it's in English and has American people in it. And man, was it BAD :ohoho:

I actually watched it in Spanish on a local station :plot: but I caught most of the plot. It seemed to be a really boring story, with uninteresting characters and annoying little bits of humor here and there. Plus the direction was bad too :uh..:

The 'dragons' actually reminded me of Pokemon - there was one that looked like Blastoise, another that looked like Arbok, and one that was a little like Doduo. But that didn't make it any better. At least it was good for a laugh :desksweat:

^ Oh, that one's pretty good! I like it better than Hero and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon :dote:

If it counts, last night I saw the first hour of this movie from Thailand (I think) called Fireball. It was dubbed in Spanish too :plot: but I picked up the plot.

It's incredibly manga-like! This guy's brother gets beat up so he joins a cutthroat BASKETBALL team to avenge him. The characters are very manga-ish, right down to the guy's apparent nemesis, who has bleached-blond hair and a red eye. I could just see him on the cover of the last volume :XD:

Anywho, I would've watched more just for fun, but when the best-looking guy got stabbed by a pipe after scoring the winning basket, I gave up :spotlight:

Back