Movies that you had recently watched

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
ransho~ said:
there are 3 theaters near my school and my house

I have absolutely no theaters near where I live...I have to drive at least a half an hour to get to one. There was one in the next city over...it closed. There was one in the city over from the next city over...it closed.

I never went to this city's theater, but I guess it's condition is the same.

The nearest one is about 70km away.

The Collector, based on a famous novel. Well, of course, the book is way better. What I completely dislike in the film that they changed some details they could have made as it was in the book. E.g. the name of that man etc. :uh..:

The Black Swan
not bad

The incite mill
Kagemusha
also rererererererewatched Space balls :XD:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
ransho~ said:
there are 3 theaters near my school and my house

I have absolutely no theaters near where I live...I have to drive at least a half an hour to get to one. There was one in the next city over...it closed. There was one in the city over from the next city over...it closed. Most of the others are in terrible shape, the seats are worn out, there are holes in the screens, and once they showed, on the screen, the logo of the company that owns the theater UPSIDE DOWN. :ohoho:

Well, I guess it doesn't matter, since I'm never interested in the movies that come out :XD:

Jakarta, the city I'm living in is full of mall and almost in every mall there is a theater. and now I remember, there are 4 theaters near my school and 1 near my house. so it's 5 now.maybe if I drive 30 minutes near my house and school, I'll find 20 theaters. I'm not a movie freak but every time a new movie released my friends always insist me to watch it together so... *even though I'm not interested in the movies*

Watched Thor yesterday since The Lost Bladesman was nearly sold out :tea:

Watched the first two hours of LOTR: The Return of the King last night. I love all three movies, but unfortunately I got bored by the time
Aragorn shows up on the ships during the big battle.

Then, since I had a terrible headache... :bloodlust: ...I finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Man, the CG in that movie is awful - and it's not even that old!
Pretty much the entire time the Kraken is on screen, it looks as though they recorded a closeup of an octopus' tentacle and green-screened it into the background. It just looks FLAT. And when Jack Sparrow charges into its mouth at the end...I remember wincing at how bad that looked when I saw it in the theater, and it looks no better now.

Then I watched Flushed Away. And it's actually much funnier than most other animated movies I've seen! There are a lot of things that made me chuckle :plot:

And then I watched Shrek 2. Which was pretty much terrible, in comparison to Flushed Away. After a while Shrek's Scottish-accented yelling gets on your nerves. My favorite part is Puss in Boots, since I once had a very independent cat a lot like him :ohoho:

Just Watch Fast and Furious 5

but i like Fast The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd movie more :uh..:

Matrix Revolutions, LOTR: ROTK, X-Men: The Last Stand, Shanghai Noon.

Now: Rambo 4.

To come: Tron (1982), Tron Legacy. Flags of Our Fathers, Letters from Iwo Jima.

Yup, I'm on a movie spree. :tea:

a Tokusatsu movie

Ultraman Zero The Movie: Revenge of Ultraman Belial :TdT:

i like tokusatsu :tea:

Watched North By Northwest for the first time in years. What a great movie...so suspenseful, and some of the camera angles are just genius! :sohappy:

Also watched Grand Hotel. Very, very slow for about the first hour. I was starting to wonder how much longer it would go on :vortex: and then finally it picked up near the end. It was actually quite good, in its own way...

And I went to see this last night. The clear HD digital quality was awesome... :sohappy:

...but the super-loud sound was not, so next week I'm bringing earplugs :plot:

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
a Tokusatsu movie

Ultraman Zero The Movie: Revenge of Ultraman Belial :TdT:

i like tokusatsu :tea:
me too! i'm a kamen rider

i really wanna watch green lantern and x-men this weekend

blue valentine (michelle williams, ryan gosling)

i watched it with my friend. i didn't like it that much, and she loved it. :XD:

Re:

Special_K said:
Matrix Revolutions, LOTR: ROTK, X-Men: The Last Stand, Shanghai Noon.

Now: Rambo 4.

To come: Tron (1982), Tron Legacy. Flags of Our Fathers, Letters from Iwo Jima.

Yup, I'm on a movie spree. :tea:

OH MY GA- TRON LEGACY!!! GARRETT HEDLUND!!!! :nosebleed:

Back