Movies that you had recently watched

King's speech

Didn't like it. Still curious why it got so many awards

Liana_Ilia said:
Just saw Green Lantern, I enjoyed it. Might have to read the comics now. hehe

I have Green Lantern movie somewhere around my room but didnt felt like watching it, now am a bit curious :ayashii:

^It just came out in theaters. Not the animated one, although I want to see that one too since it has Nathan Fillion as the voice of GL.

Gintama Shinyaku benizakura hen

better with moar punchlinesssss

Just finished: Inception (4th time watching), Transformers (2007), Transformers: Revenge of he Fallen

Anticipating: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (cinema). Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (home), Public Enemies (home).

:dote: :dote: :dote:

^ Ooh, Master and Commander! I loved that movie! Only saw it once, but it was epic. And I think (not sure) that they used an entirely classical score. :sohappy:

Well, I managed to get through The Two Towers without falling asleep. I don't know why I enjoyed The Fellowship more...maybe it was because I didn't like how the Ents were portrayed in the movie :confu:

Looking forward to Return of the King, though! :dote:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Ooh, Master and Commander! I loved that movie! Only saw it once, but it was epic. And I think (not sure) that they used an entirely classical score. :sohappy:

Oh yeah...Saw it once before too (when it first came out in the cinemas). Totally loved it too (including the score and sound/visual effects!)

I think it's more of a case of majority of the score was classical music, though (to be exact, a mix of Baroque and Classical - wiki). There were also a couple of folk tunes mixed in.

ninetales said:
Well, I managed to get through The Two Towers without falling asleep. I don't know why I enjoyed The Fellowship more...maybe it was because I didn't like how the Ents were portrayed in the movie :confu:

Looking forward to Return of the King, though! :dote:

I'm sure you would enjoy it. It's not as slow as the previous two films.

Re: Re:

Special_K said:
I think it's more of a case of majority of the score was classical music, though (to be exact, a mix of Baroque and Classical - wiki). There were also a couple of folk tunes mixed in.

You're probably right...all I remember was that the score was gorgeous :ohoho:

Special_K said:
I'm sure you would enjoy it. It's not as slow as the previous two films.

Actually, I saw Return of the King in theaters when it came out (and loved it), but I haven't seen the extended version in ages. Either way, I'll take plenty of candy just in case I get tired :plot:

The 4th Kind: pseudodocumentary film about aliens. Nothing special

Kikujiro: a Takeshi Kitano movie. A story about a boy who went to find his mother and a man (starring Kitano himself) who accompanied the boy. One of the best Kitano's work both as an actor and a director

the transformers - revenge of the fallen (watched it for the 3 time now)

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

(Like the title, the show makes absolutely no sense :uh..: )

Got through Return of the King. There were a LOT of extended scenes in this one. I thought that some of the battles went on a tad too long. At least the less important ones. I like the whole Grond thing as much as the next guy. :XD:

But I contented myself by assigning Kajiura-sensei singers to the different music. Wakana for Eowyn's theme, Fion for Gandalf's theme, Hanae Tomaru for Arwen's theme, Yuri Kasahara and Tokyo Konsei for the theme when the Nazgul come to Minas Tirith, Kalafina singing Into The West... :shy:

And of course Konno-san's violin for the Rohan theme :sohappy:

The movies are still great. I think my favorite is the Fellowship, actually. But I'm glad it's over :desksweat:

My mothers new boyfriend ( Antonio Banderas)

God! That Chef sobbing is sooo annoying! :uh..:

Back