Kalafina new song "into the world" for Rekishi Hiwa Historia

Which Kalafina RHH song is your favourite?

• Storia

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Symphona

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yume no Daichi

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • far on the water

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • into the world

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
I really like this TV size, it's really beautiful!! I love Wacchan's vibrato and "into the world" at the end is fantastic!!

Wow, I really like it. Much more than far on the water and yume no daichi. Hikaru's verse was so beautiful. I'm amazed. :plz:

I'm not entirely sold on the middle link there, but the other two sound nice. I'll probably just wait for the full song before bothering to listen to it properly, the sound quality here isn't great either.

that end part of the chorus (or what should i name it) is so similar to YnD and symphonia. oh c'mon Kajiura-san you need to do more innovation on your song xD
but this song seems lovely especially those hikaru's and keiko's part
still love this song

I really like Hikaru and Keiko's parts but Wakana sounds a little squeaky. Her vibrato at the end was nice though, looking forward to the rest.

from what I can hear (the quality isn't overly great but I'll take it), it sounds really pretty!! It has a similar sound to yume no daichi and symphonia, but understandably so. The show has a certain sound to it and the music needs to continue to reflect it. Looking forward to the full song!

Okey, I've already listened to the song, and in my point of vew, the intro is very similar to ring your bell, and the ending part is like Gogatsu no mahou, for me! I don't know, I like it, except for the 'into the world' part..

Full version:
https://vk.com/video-29392291_456239059

This reminds me of fotw because Hikaru has a starting part solo and doesn't have anything else and Keiko has about 3 parts and Wakana takes the rest. Anyway, from what I could hear over the talking, it's very pretty, the harmonies are very nice and I particularly liked Keiko's high notes and Wakana's powerful singing (well more powerful than usual). But the ending seems to be a recurring theme in these types of songs. Both fotw and Symphonia have it and YnD has a similar ending. I would have preferred something different imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @magicmagiamahou !

Cute, but anyone else hear that the rhythm of the verses is reminiscent of the rhythm of the Kajiuran bridge in "Eden"?

I hate the overly toxic dose of WAKANA in this.

Hikaru and KEIKO both sound great during their (Eden-esque) solos.

Song structure is boring as hell. Zzz. At least it's a step above FOTW.

No furuuto? What a shame.

the melody of the one line at the end "chiisana hikari wo tomoshi ni iku…" sounds exactly the same as another song can't remember bc all so similar lol. add me to the list of people who would have preferred something different. overall the song is alright though imo… just boring like Atlas Star said.

Full version (mp4)

I suggest you delete the link in the spoiler, as the poster asked for it to not be shared on other sites. Thanks.

I listened to it and I liked the verses more than the chorus (particularly Hikaru and Keiko's parts). Though, I did spend part of the song playing 'which Kala song the melody sounded similar to'.:XD:

Oh it is totally from GnM! I didn't even realize. The line (mostly the tail-end of it) made me think of the 'Yume no Daichi' part at the end of YnD when I first heard it.

The end of the chorus is just a copypaste from gogatsu no Mahou. So disappointing..

But the rest of the song is fine, lovely even. The song really has a nice feeling in it. Gonna love this song except that one disappointing part.

It's pleasant, but not very memorable for me. That's my general feeling for all the Kalafina-RHH tie-ins after storia. Kinda wish Kajiura would get out of this kind of sound in general and jump into something harder and more electronic, with booming bass lines and pulsating synths.

Methinks Kajiura should take a vacation to Ibiza.

I love full version, especially Keiko verses. Ok, the end of the refrain is too generic. But it's so lovely. I hope for a maxi single for Arslan Senki with into the world as a second track.

Hmm. I like it, but the "tv size" seems a little chaotic. Hikaru's part is too short, but I love Keiko's line at the end. It seems really different and nice. Maybe like one of the instrumental tracks from RHH? I think the reason why Kajiura is writing this type for this series is because of the context. Or maybe the director, but I think either way they have been very dramatic and drawn out, which I for one like, because we get all three girls having a part, usually, and some instrumental. I think I will hold off on listening to the full version for now, but I will probably break down eventually. heh Thanks for sharing though! (Also, I love how in the video it seems as though the guy is saying the same lines as Wakana and it is strange to see the guy yelling right away. lol)

I'm wondering this since long time..
Is there any specific request from movie producers for Ed or OP songs composer about how will the music turn out to be or it is pure Yuki Kajiura wants?

Back