Kalafina new song "into the world" for Rekishi Hiwa Historia

Which Kalafina RHH song is your favourite?

• Storia

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Symphona

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yume no Daichi

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • far on the water

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • into the world

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Symphonia > Storia > Yume No Daichi > Far On The Water

I don't think I've heard enough of Into The World to place it yet.

Yeah... I'll listen to Into the World more. I love Yume no Daichi though, sure, it's not as grand as storia or symphonia, but it still has that RHH feel to it. (Though I've never seen the show, I mean it goes along with the instrumental music) I saw it live too at ACen so I love it even more now. But here's mine, since we're doing this:

storia>Yume no Daichi>symphonia>far on the water (though I love this song)>into the world (I just don't like it very much yet, maybe it'll grow on me though and I might change my answer)

I am hoping Yuki will release another instrumental album, and then it might be on that. Since that's what happened with symphonia and Yume no Daichi, they were on the soundtrack first and then the album. So maybe this will be the same way. I am hoping.

Mmm, I was like meh at first, but I listened to it more and some lines are really beautiful.

For me it would be: storia>symphonia>fotw=into the world>yume no daichi

And I do like ynd, but for me it always was symphonia 2. Of course, fotw and into the world are similar between them, but still I feel them differently. I don't know how to express myself here.

I like YnD as well, but the other RHH songs (with the exception of FotW) have a very grand, exciting feel to them that makes them memorable.

And Symphonia is the only Kalafina song to date that features a brass instrument:stars:
(I don't typically like brass, but here it's fine)

for me
into the world > storia > symphonia > far on the water > YnD

i just love into the world. i could listen to it fo 6 times a day lol
storia has a different and unique composition. it's cute
symphonia is a bit repetitive. but i love Keiko's "Symphonia of tiii~~mee" :XD:
fotw... i often played it when i had a long trip far away from my current city :dote: it just suits my mood

For me it's fotw > into the world > ynd > symphonia > storia

Fotw would probably be below into the world but I haven't heard it enough soooo
Storia's annoying but I love the harmonies and symphonia is slow and boring.

For me it's
Storia > Symphonia > FOTW > YnD
I don't think I like Into the World yet but I shouldn't make judgement till I hear the song without any background noises.

are you guys ranking the endings of rekishi hiwa historia because its dying forum and there is nothing else to discuss?

That was hard :XD:

Storia and Into the World (it's grown on me a lot) are so good, but Symphonia ultimately takes the cake in the end for me

I agree with @grunty, when I first heard the song, I thought "what a beautiful melody" and I love listening to that part as opposed to Keiko and Hikaru's boring solo melodies

^ this is the first time for me to watch that program. And to be honest I really enjoyed the music in the background so much. They fit the scene so much.

I think there are a couple of new tracks. A yuriko track I've never heard, an orchestral arrangement of historia, a new string piece. I'm sure there are others, but I can't be sure.

^ I know too but it's still very hard to follow.. there are too many different shows all blended in... I think there might be one or two tracks that may be new. Thanks George for looking into it :)

Back