Kalafina new song "into the world" for Rekishi Hiwa Historia

Which Kalafina RHH song is your favourite?

• Storia

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Symphona

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yume no Daichi

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • far on the water

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • into the world

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
E

elcazador

98c83fa0gw1f2ilnjaa9uj21kw16otg2.jpg

8e37e0b8gw1f2ilxn7hcqj21hc0u0dm0.jpg

Video from twitter: https://twitter.com/padoka24/status/716232770868019201

MEDIAFIRE DL LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
From the little we've heard of it, it's a Wakana song (again, sigh). Sounds good, though. At least it's not a melody line Kajiura's used before, though that signature key change is still there.

I wish she didn't name it into the world. We have into the water. Like really Kajiura-sensei.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice but the ending of a refrain is VERY generic. Beginning is lovely and I like it. I wonder if it means that the song would be a part of new single (for Arslan Senki) or a.... new album!? But it's impossible.

Honestly I can barely even hear it. I'll wait until it comes out. Their songs for RHH have always grown on me over time anyway, maybe except Yume no Daichi.

I instantly fell in love with Yume no Daichi, though. I loved how much brighter it was, and the song's more carefree tone. Symphonia was the one that took time to grow on me, and it finally stuck once I watched their Budokan performance of it. That last chorus was so powerful and grand and those harmonies...hnnngh. It reminded me of why I loved Kalafina so much in the first place.

I'll keep my expectations moderate for this one.

The title isn't creative :XD:Every RHH song was a part of an album - but it's too early for album - I think.

^ every except storia. If Arslan Senki starts airing on July that means the ED for it will come out around August, which means that a "into the world" single can come out in late May or mid June

Or into the water will be a part of Arslan Senki single... But I hope that not (more Kala songs!)

I prefer quality over quantity. its better if they release one single every six months like they did back in the KnK days and be an awesome song that you can listen countless times, than something that you listen 10 times and get bored of. This new song seems to follow the exact same path symphonia started....

Some songs had to grow on me. And some songs I just have to watch them live and that's it, like signal, since I don't like that song but the live at ACen was amazing. But yeah, it's too soon to judge but it seems like a lighter song like far on the water. The title is kind of blah, but maybe that's what the director said to do, or she came up with it because of the other songs. Maybe she had the title already but couldn't fit it on far on the water. Anyways, yay two new Kala songs! :sohappy:

^ Lets hope this year

with her other OSTs having little to zero vocals RHH is our only hope

Last edited:
Same old same old.

Identical chord progression as the ends of the chorus of "misterioso", "one light", "heavenly blue", and that song from BokuMachi. Smh.

Seems like a happier version of Gogatsu no Mahou to me (which isn't a bad thing for me). I hope there's more Keiko lead, even if it's like symphonia where she just has the beginning. And I also hope this is the only place of Wakana lead, though knowing their other RHH songs and recent songs, I doubt that.

Back