Kalafina new song "into the world" for Rekishi Hiwa Historia

Which Kalafina RHH song is your favourite?

• Storia

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Symphona

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yume no Daichi

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • far on the water

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • into the world

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
@wat11: I know all her soudtracks so i know whats from other show and what from RHH old or new :)
i will watch and tell you

Sorry for the delay, had forgotten about vid, with a little doubt here are the new tracks of the July 8 episode

10:40 - main theme alternate
14:48 - this sounds new too
19:40 - This is definetely new bgm
21:47 - Also defintely new (i dont remember it being in .hack ?)
31:50 - I dont remember where this is from
32:41 - Is this from Rebellion / SAO?
34:30 - I dont remember where this is from
35:10 - new
39:57 - new (lol at the peeping)

I don't know if it's the same case with other Kala Historia ED themes (symphonia, fotw, Yume no Daichi) but there are so many variations of how into the world is used in the show.

For example in the first video we got, they cut the Kajiurago part before the bridge (maiasa kimi no tabi wa hajimaru...). Then there's other video which completely cut the vocal part of the bridge while keeping the instrumental part - they cut the Kajiurago and the "maiasa kimi no tabi wa hajimaru..." and there's also a version where they cut the second part of the song (the second verse is completely cut off but they kept the instrumental part for the second chorus) and went straight to the bridge (both Kajiurago and "maiasa kimi no tabi wa hajimaru..." were present).

this is really interesting to me lol.

I've only checked a few videos to see if it has any new music. The only edit I've noticed is they sped up Storia, and made it sound squirrely hue.

was it really like that in the show or just the video you watched @Kowz? if you watched the videos on YouTube some of the videos were either sped up or slowed down for the obvious reasons. I quite like the slowed down version of storia.

Slow versions should happen more often, the accidental slow version of Magia from the broadcast of Madoka was cool.

Back