Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”

According to last night's tweets, there were more than just footage of the live. There were tons of interviews, rehearsal footage and even Kajiura herself made an appearance when they showed footage of them recording the Consolation album. This is the reason why the number of songs aired were so limited. They left out most of the older songs and played most of the newer ones.
1) Oblivious
2) Love come down
3) Moon festa
4) Manten
5) To the beginning
6) Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku natta
7) Ongaku
8) Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku
9) Hikarifuru
10) Mirai
11) Sprinter
Trivia:
-Ishikawa Chiaki tuned in as well and tweeted Kajiura who was using the FJukatsu account
-According to tweet comments, the camera work for this live was rather good (lots of good angles, apparently. lol)
-Kajiura subscribed to WOWOW on that day just to watch the broadcast

I'm currently scouring Chinese sites. I spotted someone teasing his 13GB copy.

Dare I say... bottom up? *wink* lol. I think you can see a bit of that in the Oblivious video.

It's a small live hall (I think) so the cameras at the front were rather close to the stage. Overall, the viewers were happy with the camera work and video editing, something they complained about for Live #9 (too many sudden scene changes and camera shaking, makes viewers dizzy).

Oh thanks Hatoou!!!! :chuu:

I quite liked that three-person split screen they used at the end, it surprised me somehwat pleasantly :XD: dunno why :ohoho:

Thank you Hatouchan!

- They are arriving with a van just like Yuuka did in the making ofs :XD:
- Why their vocals in the rehearsal video seem faded as if they are filming a PV?
- The "aaa" during the performance sounds faded too but the harmonies HIkaru and Keiko do are heard more than they should be @_@

Hatouchan! Here's a kiss from me to you :chuu: Thank you some much for sharing this to us. :shy:

Hatouchan said:
Trivia:
-Ishikawa Chiaki tuned in as well and tweeted Kajiura who was using the FJukatsu account
-According to tweet comments, the camera work for this live was rather good (lots of good angles, apparently. lol)
-Kajiura subscribed to WOWOW on that day just to watch the broadcast

I'm currently scouring Chinese sites. I spotted someone teasing his 13GB copy.

Chiaki-sama watching Kalafina :nosebleed: /me imagines that scene.

Close up view were really nice :dote: I can see their pretty faces clearly and the emotions they give. Vol 9 camera works were pretty boring in my opinion. After Eden live was the best video editing, camera views from all Yuki related lives. It uses the stage design effectively. And knows exactly where and how to record. :ayashii:

I wonder if many subscribed too just for Kalafina? :knife: If thats the case, they might consider doing it again and we will get more WOWOW video footages.

OMG the short YT video is amazing.

I soooo want to see the complete thing aired on WOWOW in HD. I also asked a guy/girl (???) if he could try to get his hands on it, but I still haven't gotten any answer :uh..:

If he can get it, I'll post the link here!

@Hatouchan
Would you mind posting the link (if it's alright with you and the uploader)???
Is it a Chinese site???

OMG thanks Cerise for the link to the 90 min video! Gonna watch it immediately! :sohappy:

@ATroupeLeaderBaby

He posted two ways of getting it. One is using this chinese site. You will need to install something to get it from here. I am still currently trying to figure out how to use the program... Thank goodness I'm trilingual.

The other is using JPopSuki. You will need to have a JpopSuki account to use it. However, registrations are closed. It is currently now an invite only site. I do not have an account.

Edit:
Slow! At this rate I'm going to need 2 weeks. lol.

AAHHHH kuai.xunlei is a site I can't use (tried it several times) :cry: Why can't it be pan.baidu....

Unfortunately I don't have a JPopSuki account. DAMN!!!

Bu thanks for posting the links.

Re:

Hatouchan said:
The other is using JPopSuki. You will need to have a JpopSuki account to use it. However, registrations are closed. It is currently now an invite only site. I do not have an account.

I can help on that :D

And its going Fast! I dont know how to invite other though

finished watching by skipping here and there :sparkleguy:

now i just need the torrent :knife:

Back