Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”

really bummed i didn't win the lottery for a ticket to go to this live.....hopefully it won't sell out too quickly next saturday ;__;

^ I try to pick my times to get to Japan to see the most lives in the shortest time, but distractions like medical procedures, work, and lack of available flights seem to get in the way.

http://www.kalafina.jp/info/

One more "oblivious" live announced, this time at Osaka,
Venue: umeda AKASO,
Date: January 29, 2013
Open/start: 18:15- / 19:00-
Tickets: ¥5,500

Kalafinaワンマンライブ「Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”」大阪公演決定!
 (2012.12.7)

Kalafinaワンマンライブ「Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”」大阪公演決定!
タイトルに“oblivious”と名づけたこのライブ、1月23日のShibuya O-EASTに引き続き、
大阪での公演も決定致しました!
こちらはKalafinaが初の大阪LIVEを行なったumeda AKASOにて開催されます!

「Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”」
 公演日:2013年1月29日(火)
 開場 / 開演:18:15- / 19:00-
 会場:umeda AKASO
 料金:オールスタンディング ¥5,500- (税込・整理番号付・ドリンク代別)
 ※未就学児童入場不可
 ※女性専用エリアあり
 チケット一般発売日:2012年12月22日(土)
 お問合せ:キョードーインフォメーション 06-7732-8888

Re:

Cerise said:
^ Ohhh, and maybe even contribute some vocals as Fion...? :stars:

p.s. awesome sig, murruru :goodjob: :XD:
I guess I should add that to my wish list Cerise.

P.S. wanna sword dance with me too? :psst:

unfortunately, i had to either choose this live or the kalafina goods coming out the same day..............so i won't be going to this live. disappointing :cry:

maybe closer to the date, i'll find a reasonably priced ticket on yahoo...hopefully...

How long does it usually take for the merchandise to be available in CDJapan? I'd like to order it together with Vol 9.

I saw this posted on the Kalafina staff twitter:

WOWOWにてライブO.A決定! 2013年1月23日にShibuya O-EASTで行われるKalafinaデビュー5周年のプレミアムライブをWOWOWにて独占放送! 放送日:2013年3月13日(水) 夜11:00- WOWOWにて

My Japanese is limited, but when translated roughly it seems like the Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious” on January 23rd will be broadcast via WOWOW on March 13 at 11:00 JST.

it's a TV channel, they stream Perfume lives as well, I think it's some kin of cable network. I hope we can get our hands on a rip of this concert though, so excited!

glad it's going to be streamed..i was sad i couldn't go..it was either just the live or both the live cd and the history 5th..so i chose the latter :cry:

i think i read somewhere that the merch sold at the live will also be available at the museum..so yay i really want that poster :sohappy:

^ get your merchandise early... some of it sells out.

Sorry that you couldn't afford to attend the live. I hope that I can get a good seat for YK Live vol #10 and will see how I go saving for other things.

Does anynoe have the setlist of yesterday's live ? :plz: :knife:

Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”
January 23, 2013 at Shibuya O-EAST (Tokyo)

Doors Open: 18:00 (JST)
Concert Starts: 19:00 (JST)
Position: All standing
Tickets price: 5,500 yen.

Back