Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”

D-chan2510 said:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/fl/1/257/1/

5th anniv live "oblivious" merchandise

:omg: So fast! Are these for japanese customers only or people from other countries can buy too ? :confu:

^as far as i know hmv do provide international shipping

Posting what I've posted in Kajiura Media Family appearances :

They're not gonna broadcast the whole concert, and only these songs over and over again:

01. oblivious
02. love come down
03. moonfesta
04. Manten
05. to the beginning
06. Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta
07. Ongaku
08. Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku
09. Hikarifuru
10. Mirai
11. sprinter

Now our only hope to see serenato, Ashita no Keshiki and Yane no Mukou ni has disappeared already. I hate how I can't compare Nozaki and Sato's drumming in serenato and Ashita no Keshiki.

Looking forward for moonfesta only.

They're not gonna broadcast the whole concert, and only these songs

Sorry for interrupting (newbie here), but you may be wrong.

他 ※曲目は予定です。

If google translate is right, it means that other songs are planned or something.

Sorry for eventual grammatical errors, my english is horrible.

what with all the new people thinking their english are horrible ? :XD: As far as we can see you all have a good level already :)

^ we shall help new generations build harder self-confidence :hero:
:XD:

I started lerning english 3 years ago by reading books in english (in school we were learning mostly german, we have only 1 hour english in a week and our english teacher didn't bother teaching us it :uh..: ). Actually I don't know most grammatical rules. I'm writing intuitionally in english so I even don't have an idea if I make mistakes.

I'll be doing my best! :sparkleguy:

Sorry for off topic.

他 means other in japanese (well, maybe my japanese is worse than my english :ohoho: ), so it really mens "different songs will be included on the broadcast".

I dont think anyone inside this forum remembers the grammatical rules (unless they are still studying them), so you dont need to worry about it, since we too write intuitionally. Speaking / writing a language is more of getting used to it by watching/hearing/reading than of knowing its grammar rules.

e.g: There's a woman that comes to help once per week at my house who is from Albania, and is in Greece for 23 years now. She speaks greek perfectly but still cant read fluently some of it

You're right. The problem lies in me, I'm really pedantic and I feel horrible when I know there migh be some mistakes in my speech.

And btw, nice to meet you all. I completely forgot about introducing yourself first. :omg:

Re:

ritobazu said:
They're not gonna broadcast the whole concert, and only these songs

Sorry for interrupting (newbie here), but you may be wrong.

他 ※曲目は予定です。

If google translate is right, it means that other songs are planned or something.

Sorry for eventual grammatical errors, my english is horrible.

Well, the other songs may get aired later, but those songs I've mentioned about are the one that obviously gonna make it to the TV. After all, like someone's mentioned in previous page, they most likely won't air all songs. But we can hope :dote:

Of course I'll be happy if the other songs (especially ones I've mentioned before) get aired too. :XD:

^
:uh..: will there be somebody that can record it and share it with us tho..

I might be having it but do not expect more than audio from me, especially if that disappointing list up there ends up being the aired setlist.

Yes, anything is fine! I wonder if perhaps people can watch it through keyhole and possibly record it? I wouldn't know cause I use mac, but in the AKB fandom everyone watches everything on TV with that program haha

Back