15. Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta
16. Ongaku
17. Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku
18. Hikarifuru
-encore-
19. Mirai
20. sprinter

source : http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tebuku/31762261.html

Basically they performed all seventh heaven and all their newest single, ditching all Red Moon and After Eden era songs.

[edit] Source address fixed.

^ That's wise since the setlists from now on will probably be full of After Eden and Consolation songs. Thanks for the setlist! :sohappy:

^
Actually I've predicted they will perform all Seventh Heaven songs. but tbh I'm quite surprised they didn't perform storia, lol :XD: 'cause storia is one of their trademark songs.

Well, Ongaku is Kalafina's zodiacal sign/salva nos. They performed it in almost all of their live performances :XD: :ohoho:

^
Oops, sorry Hime, I've accidentally deleted my post.

Their newest outfit isn't that pretty...Just silver/grayish version of their After Eden ones.

Thanx for the setlist :dote:

Pretty good, seeing that I would enjoy the second half of the concert more :ayashii:

I really don't think that the dresses look like the after eden ones just in different colors. Honestly I had hoped for something airy, shimmery, maybe sheer fabrics, but actually I am pretty excited about the dresses as they remind me a tiny bit of a set of fashion designs I gave to them at the Animagic. But really just a tiny bit. The fabrics and the general idea at least!

Re:

ritardando said:
Basically they performed all seventh heaven and all their newest single, ditching all Red Moon and After Eden era songs

This makes me happy. I hope they include as much of Seventh Heaven as possible in the TV airing - most importantly the stuff we never had videos of.

Re:

garnetjester said:
it's a TV channel, they stream Perfume lives as well, I think it's some kin of cable network. I hope we can get our hands on a rip of this concert though, so excited!

Did they air the whole Perfume concert, with MCs and everything?

They didn't air the whole thing, because Perfume's concerts always get DVD releases so they need to reserve performances for that, but AFAIK some MCs are included. If this is never going to be released in DVD then I don't see a reason why they should keep some stuff to themselves though

Re: Re:

grunty said:
ritardando said:
Basically they performed all seventh heaven and all their newest single, ditching all Red Moon and After Eden era songs

This makes me happy. I hope they include as much of Seventh Heaven as possible in the TV airing - most importantly the stuff we never had videos of.

Ah, I really hope for that as well. Live video of Ashita no Keshiki, interlude 01, and serenato (plus their newest songs we've never seen the live performance before, esp. Yane no Mukou niI know you loathed this song, grunty. But I can't stop myself from loving it) will make me really happy.

But I can't help but wondering since it's their 5th Anniversary live, why didn't they perform songs that encompass their entire 5 years career and only chose their first album and their newest songs? Although I'm happy with the setlist as it is. :XD:

Not to mention I can compare Nozaki's and Sato's drumming for serenato, lol.

^
It's the same as the one before

01. oblivious
02. love come down
03. Ashita no Keshiki
04. Natsu no Ringo
05. interlude
06. Kizuato
07. fairytale
08. serenato
09. ARIA
10. Yane no Mukou ni
11. moonfesta
12. seventh heaven
13. Manten
14. to the beginning
15. Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta
16. Ongaku
17. Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku
18. Hikarifuru
-encore-
19. Mirai
20. sprinter

about the song #5, it's only written interlude. Don't know if it's interlude 01, interlude 02, or maybe a medley of interlude 01+interlude 02.
The one before is the same like this. My bad to wrote it as interlude 01.

source : http://www.livefans.jp/events/135257

I just want to clarify that in a previous newspost it was written that the live that will be broadcasted via WOWOW TV would be the one of Osaka, I now fixed that since in reality its the Tokyo one at Shibuya O East (Jan 23) that will be broadcasted on March 13.

also the setlist for Jan 29 is now up http://canta-per-me.net/live-events/2013-oblivious-2 and I fixed the interlude thing ritardando pointed out on both :)

Back