Kalafina 5th Anniversary LIVE “oblivious”

zepthesis said:
The video is faster then the audio by 1 sec :uh..:

^ Try playing it with different player. For me it was fine with VLC.

i forgot to say that all 3 look absolutely stunning, the video quality is almost as in BD *_*

Waaaa that was so good! :nosebleed:

I really liked Hikaru in this live! She sounds really smooth and not like she's trying to spit out the words all the time :XD: Really loved her in moonfesta :3

Wakana sounds better too! She looked so nervous when Hikari Furu started but I thought she did great, as well as with Mirai. Her high notes sound a lot lighter and less strained compared to the Hikari Furu studio live (though I don't know if that's her of the mic....)

LOL Keiko sounds fabulous as always, but i really liked her Kajiuran in Mirai.

Does anyone know if this was edited at all? It doesn't sound like is considering you can barely hear Wakana at the end of sprinter....

This concert was awesome :sohappy: I loved their outfits, so beautiful and a contrast from the dar stuff they usually wear. Overall there was a happy and light mood through it, very fit for the occasion. :ohoho:

I don't know if this was edited soundwise, probably retouched a bit, I think but I can still hear a lot of mistakes that would be easy to correct, so I'd say it's not been completely altered or whatever.

I see that Hikaru has greatly improved in her control, although I like her loud open voice a lot too :ohoho: yes, I know I'm the only one who does fufufufu. However, her new softer approach is great for some of the songs, and I'm up for her improving and learning how to convey her emotions through song even better :dote:

Keiko was amazing in the harmonies, but in contrast to previous lives I felt like her solos were a bit shouty, I think she was too excited! Still, she's amazing, her lines in Kimi ga hikari ni kaete yuku were heavenly :shy:

Wakana did great, even with all those high notes that seem to trouble her sometimes. Hikari furu was flawless and she was very consistent through the live, except in Sprinter, when her voice got rather soft and difficult to hear. Overall, I think she delivered a great performance and didn't look like she was struggling. Actually, listening to the Consolation era songs I think I understand what Kajiura said about Wakana being capable of more now. She had her shaky phase and stuff, but the truth of the matter is that she's able to reach higher notes now than she did before (or at least she's given higher notes to sing by Kajiura) and she manages to pull them off, so I'm very impressed.

I still hope they release a proper DVD of the rest of the footage because this concert was great but falls a bit short. The interviews were also really cool, Keiko is adorable and Wakana is as earnest as always! Also super happy to see my Queen Hikaru speaking more and more everytime! I remember when I first got into Kalafina and she would barely utter a word :XD:

can someone just upload the part when they read the poster from the shibuya museum???? i'm dying to see it T___________T my download is going to take all night..

:hearts: listened to the live last night
I thought Hikaru was really good...or that she was putting more emotion to it and not trying to match the studio recording exactly? (comparing the live to their first lives; it is their anniversary XD) and she's also become soo much more comfortable on stage :XD:

moonfesta live > studio recording for me. I think part of the reason is that the "no ne" at the end isn't echoed (it always bothers me for some reason). After I finished watching I listened to the single, which I don't do that often :dote:

Hikari furu was beautiful :love:

That live of mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta is now on par with the red moon ver for being my favourite live of the song :nosebleed:

This ongaku may be my favourite live ver simply due to how Keiko puts her arms around the other two at the beginning :shy: and that Korechan is downstage like the entire time :nosebleed:

I love how they would move around and interact on stage like during mata kaze :ohoho: I just realised I don't remember seeing the manten dance...must go back and watch that part! lol the one major thing that bothered me the entire time was Hikaru's and Wakana's dresses :blood: I just...really dislike them. But I loove Keiko's dress

could someone invite me to jpopsuki? I want the original HD and the sound quality on tudou is terrible :spotlight:

@aki: you can find a link to a HD file (not the huge one, but still 1280x720) until someone hopefully provides the 13GB file.

^ :ohoho: woo hoo! i saw it on toudou or whatever and i was brought to tears......i cant wait to see them (hopefully) at the cafe and their mini live next sunday!!!!!!

Sorry for being curious, but can you two explain??? I only watched the short YT video, so I have no idea what's going on...

^ At the end of the video when the concert ended they exited the venue and there was a whiteboard with "Kalafina" logo in the middle and around were messages by fans. They spent about 5 mins reading and saying their opinion about the messages.

And here I go arriving so late as always :uh..:
Im dling now praying for HD and watching it late like in YK Live vol 9 :XD:
Probably, stuck with time again, ah well

Tnx for the links everyone, this is great, absolutely worth watching, the setlist is from the dreams :love:

Re:

george1234 said:
Is it me or Wakana called the messages on the white board disqusting ? "kimochi warui" :XD:

I like that moment. so touching...

wakana, she thought, "it would make people uncomfortable when i'm crying."

yeah, she was concerned about our's.

Oh thanks for the translation, and welcome to the forum, we have a good number of koreans in this forum :)Please dont forget to introduce yourself :sohappy:

Yes, she's adorable :shy: I loved how Keiko reassured her and told her that expressing her feelings was ok and definitely "not gross"

WOW! Kimi ga hikari is too BEAUTIFUL! :love: Ofcourse I still prefer the Vol 3 one, but this one is so gentle and soothing. Wakana has gained control of her new voice. Keiko sounded like the studio version but with more emotion. Amazing!

Hikari Furu is so emotional. My favorite part is Hikaru's "hakanasugite" :nosebleed: I love to listen to it over and over again. :ayashii:

EDIT: Forgot to say: HIKARU LOOKS SO HOT! :knife:

Back