Love,
Yuriko Kaida

==================================================

Dear Kaori,

What do you think about your above average height?? :ayashii:

Curious,
D. a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki88,

Well... it does get so annoying to have to grab things on top shelves for people allllll the tiiiiime! Like hellooooo, ever heard of this thing called a "ladder"???

Frustrated,
Kaori

---------------------

Dear Hikaru,

So if Keiko was your girlfriend, where would you take her on your first date? And what would you have for dinner?

Curious,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

I Keiko was my girlfriend I would take to the hotel directly, butterfly Garden. :knife:

Imagining Hikalu.

--

Dear Kaida-tan,

You failed! Konno-san already read it. :plot:
I PM-ed him on his twitter and also he received it in his mail :psst:

You would not believe what is his feelings are :shy:

in love,
tsubasa *flees*

Dear fleeing Tsubasa,

What makes you think I didn't hack his twitter account as well? :psst:

triumphant, Yuriko

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear FictionJunction utahimes,

why didn't you perform Toki no Mukou at Live Vol.6? After you had performed Parallel Hearts the year before, it seemed only logical to promote your new single, and I bet many fans looked forward to it (as well as to Nohara... and to Kaze no Machi e, for God's sake!) :wai:

nearly heart-broken, N.H.

Dear N.H.

We did perform Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora at Live vol.6. What do you mean :confu:

Confused,
FictionJunction

==================================================

Dear Yuki Kajiura-sama,

Are there any vocalists out there that you want to collaborate with??

Curious,
D a.k.a Yuki88

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Dear Yuki88,

Well... it does get so annoying to have to grab things on top shelves for people allllll the tiiiiime! Like hellooooo, ever heard of this thing called a "ladder"???

Frustrated,
Kaori
LOL! I LOVE THE ANSWER!!! :XD:

~~~~~
Dear Yuki88,

Let's keep this as a secret between you and me... You see,,, I'm still grieving over the loss of Yuuka from my Collab list and I'm currently in a period of adjustment... so I would say that I might not want to have a new collab just yet... I need space for myself... space for peace and serenity... :tea:

with mixed emotions, Kajiura Yuki :tea:

___

Dear Kajiura-san,

I read from some newsletter that Wakana is the trouble-maker of the group... In what way, exactly..? Can you give some events as sample..?

Curious and liking Wakana's aura so much, Moon.chan =)

Re: Re:

Moonlight04 said:
~~~~~
Dear Yuki88,

Let's keep this as a secret between you and me... You see,,, I'm still grieving over the loss of Yuuka from my Collab list and I'm currently in a period of adjustment... so I would say that I might not want to have a new collab just yet... I need space for myself... space for peace and serenity... :tea:

with mixed emotions, Kajiura Yuki :tea:

*me Kills Moon w/ LVL 10 Lord of Vermilion*

Dear curious Moon.chan,

Wakana as troublemaker means... she talks "a bit" more than other members. She's also happened to be the most hyper member, always in "High Tension" mode. But yeah, without her, Keiko would be lonely and unable to act as Tsukkomi :XD:

Laughing,
Yuki Kajiura

========================================================

Dear Keiko,

I wonder why you keep losing on Jankenpon every week in Kalafina Club. :ayashii: This is definitely MYSTERY, isn't it? :plot:

*Pfftt*
D. a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki88,

It's a MYSTERY, so I can't enlighten you on that subject. :psst:

Mysterious, Keiko

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wakana,

If you had to choose between a plush shark and a real pet shark, which would you prefer?

Sharked, N.H.

Dear N.H.,

*gasp* Eto... eto... Plushie shark would be very cuddly, yes? But a real pet shark is... well... real! But-but-but plushie shark won't eat me when I hug it. Except real pet shark is... REAL! Oh no, I can't decide! What to do????

Undecided,
Wakana

PS Keiko says plushie shark and real pet shark should play Jankenpon...

-------------------

Dear Keiko,

Who do you like better as the drummer for when you rock out at lives?

Masuke or
masuke-nozaki.jpg

Sato?
kyoichi.jpg

Wondering,
il0vesunfl0wers

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
*gasp* Eto... eto... Plushie shark would be very cuddly, yes? But a real pet shark is... well... real! But-but-but plushie shark won't eat me when I hug it. Except real pet shark is... REAL! Oh no, I can't decide! What to do????

Undecided,
Wakana

PS Keiko says plushie shark and real pet shark should play Jankenpon...
ROFLMAO. :XD: il0vesunfl0wers, your answers always makes me laugh... :XD: I bow to you for that... :bow:

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

I just can't choose between them! :omg: Maybe they should play Jankenpon, too. :XD:

Doubtful, Keiko

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Yuki-san,

Why are you no longer working with Bee Train? Their works became pretty much worthless lost much of their appeal since they didn't have your music.

Nostalgic, N.H.

dear Nick Hunter,

Lets just lets say they got no space for me there :cry:

Lonely Yuki.

-----

Dear Kalafina,

about that bus incident on the HK documentary..
its so funny, especially Keiko that made everyone at the buss looking at you guys XD...

curious, tsubasa

Dear tsuba,

Wakana: Oh yeah, I remember that - it was so embarrassing, everyone was staring at us... :XD:
Hikaru: Yes, poor Kee-chan was absolutely terrified! *pat pat*
Wakana: Ah we completely threw away the cool + mysterious aura :XD:
Keiko: Hey weren't you two screaming too?? :cry: :spotlight:
Hikaru: Next time we'll ride in a taxi :XD:

Reminscing, Kalafina...

---------

Dear FictionJunction and Yuki-sama,

I really miss you guys, especially Kaori and Yuriko! And I haven't seen Yuki-sensei on stage with all of you for so long... :cry: Will you ever release another DVD/BD of your lives? And when will your next album or single come out? Please come back to us! :touched:

Desperate,
Ceri

Dear Ceri,

At the moment I have so much work around my ears with Kalafina. I have to snack Coffee beans instead of peanuts to stay awake because we get one hour sleep per week. Drinking coffee alone doesn't work on me anymore.

Great to let me know you guys enjoyed us all together on stage so I will do my best to bring the girls together again asap.
Mata ne,

Yuki K.

Dear Wakana,

We have an amazing dinosaur museum near Stuttgart. If you have holidays and can afford one or two days off, I would be happy to show you around. There is a small mine where you can dig out real fossil Ammonites as well so.... please tell me if you're interested and need a guide and translator, yes? :plz:
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Sharks,

Nyannika <3

Dear Nyanni,

:stars: :stars: :stars: Cannot miss this opportunity. On my way right now :sparkleguy:

Excited,
Wakana~

P.S. Damn! Kalafina security contacted customs and they caught me at the airport :cry: :cry: My escape plan failed... :spotlight:

Dear Keiko,

I've noticed you and Wakana have been getting closer recently...does that mean that you have indeed succeeded in breaking down her wall of resistance, then? :ayashii:

Curious,
Cerise~

Dear Cerise,

As many of you guys already noticed, we can't hide it anymore now that we had this very emotional breakdown in public.
My broken and sore heart was screaming so desperately for Wakana's love and finally she gave in. We can't express in words how happy we are right now.
Thank you so much for your blessing,

Keiko :3

Dear Yuki,

Can't you give Wakana a day off for the Dinosaur Museum near Stuttgart? It means so much to her. Motivation is a very good method to increase productivity of the staff - the management of major German companies found out about that. And over all, you would do the fans a great favor too :sparkleguy:

Best wishes,

Nyannika ~~~

Dear Nyannika,

As much as I'd love to give Wakana-chan a day off to visit her favourite dinosaurs, the problem is that she's so crazy she might disappear and never come back. The last time management gave her a day off to visit the beach she went missing for three days until the police found her 150km down the coast riding the waves on sharkback. :desksweat: But I'll try to convince management to let her go as long as Keiko, Hikaru, Kaori, Yuriko and Yuuka go too (yes, we need that many people to restrain her).

Wakana really is a handful! :XD:

Trying to control the crazy Kajiura family,
Yuki

Dear Hikaru,

Where did you learn to write such profound poetry like in your blog posts? Do you also write poetry in your spare time? Would you consider being the new lyrics-writer for Kalafina or releasing an anthology of poems sometime in the future? :ayashii:

Loving "The Hikaru",
Cerise

Dear Cerise,

While I sleep most of the time, it's only natural that I spend most of my free time dreaming. When I wake up I have to write down my dreams because they are always so wonderful.
When I was little, I used to talk in Haikus and was riming constantly while talking. I have difficulties not to rime and speak normal but with much training and effort it works. One day I would love to publish my songs and poems, but most likely not for Kalafina. As much as I wanted to, Yuki-sama wouldn't let me.

Butterfly-love,

Hikaru (-3-)

Dear Keiko,

According to some random facts, you have very, very small feet. Only 19 cm if I remember.
Where do you buy your shoes? Do you even find shoes which are so small? Do you wear shoes for children sometimes?

Love,

Nyannika :3~~~

Dear Nyannika,

Yes, I buy lots and lots of children's shoes sometimes! They're so cute, I really like wearing them much more than adults' shoes! Plus I think they fit with my style of clothing. So I don't have any problem finding shoes that small!

Mata ne,
Keiko

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Korechan,

Recently I've noticed that you have many guitars - seems like more than 10 to me! How do you choose which one to play at any given concert? Do you normally stick with the P-Project for most FJ works? If so, why?

From your devoted fan,
Niney :sparkleguy:

-----

I couldn't help it :XD: :imdead:

Back