DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

I

il0vesunfl0wers

I'm surprised we haven't had this topic yet! If we have, I apologize.

Let's start a story where someone writes an email inquiry(make it short please, like maybe up to 5 sentences max) to the group or individual FJ members (including Fuuka of course, heck let's include Hikaru since she did backup vocals for FJY in vol.4-1).

The next person answers the email, then starts a new email. Email inquiry > answer + new email inquiry > answer + new email inquiry... Got it? I'll start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Wakana,

How come you haven't worn a pair of shark earrings in a LIVE? (You wore a butterfly pair in Vol. 4 Part 1 - shouldn't Hikaru have worn that instead?)

Thanks,
il0vesunfl0wers

(I get a real kick out of Wakana and her shark obsession, as some of you might have noticed. =P)

Your turn! Remember, answer my email as Wakana, then start a new "Dear ___" directed to any of them. Make sense? Go!

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

The reason is because I'm having them custom made for a special concert that we will be doing in mid-april. We will participate on a festival called, "Save The Sharks".

(I stole those earings from Hikaru, she hasn't noticed I stole the, hopefully she won't yell at me!)

Love,
Wakana

Dear Keiko,

I am wondering why are you always in the middle of each picture, concerts and interviews? Do you like it?

Thanks,
Jessica

:ohoho: Oh, that's good! :XD: Well, I already posted my theory on your question to Keiko on another thread, so I'll let someone else answer that. :plot:

Dear jessica,

The reason why i always stand at the middle in each picture cause i was too short (>.<) if i didnt stand middle...that give me a weird feeling

Thanks,
Keiko

Dear Kalafina,

Why u didnt come to malaysia....T.T malaysia is in asia too... :cry:

Thanks,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

We don't come to Malaysia because of reason we don't know either :uh..:
But we want to go there... as well as Singapore... as well as Indonesia, too !! :XD:

With Love,
Kalafina

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Hikaru..

Hikaru is so tennen :shy:
I want to see Hikaru talk like Wakana !!! :dote:

Love~,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki,
Then I should post a video about it then..

-Hikaru

Dear Hikaru,
Why are there so few information about you in the net? :cry: I really want to know more.. I heard that Wakana stole your butterfly earrings and you didn't notice.. :uh..: That's quite unfair right? hehe.. love you..!

Loving you truly,
Moonlight :XD:

Dear Moonlight,

I am such a private person, I really don't like others knowing my personal life. They are too many idiots out there that use your information for crimes, I am very scared of that. I will personally deal with Wakana later.

Thanks,

Hikaru

Dear Yuki,

Can I be part of your FJ and Kalafina?

Love,

Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Sorry jessica it not available T.T ...if u wanna to become a VIP fan of kalafina or fictionjunction then i can help >.<

Thanks,
Yuki

Dear Kalafina,

im sorry kalafina....i fail to per order " red moon "...i feel so sorry...and my house dont even have a DVD of kalafina or fictionjunction...i kinda...useless fan... :cry:

Thanks
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

We shall forever dislike you for not odering the "Red Moon" album and we shall ban you from every single concert. We will no longer go to your country for not supporting us.

We feel sorry for you! or get a job!

From, Kalafina

Dear Wakana,

I am such a big fan of yours! Can you give me some singing lessons?

Thanks,

Jessica

Dear Jessica,

er singing lesson huh? i think i can arrange it for u jessica , per lesson 20k yen ok? :XD:

Thanks,
Wakana

Dear Keiko,

which concert do u love the most?? cause u are so active in every concert >.<

Thanks,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

FJ Live 4. Synchronicity, baby~~ :sparkleguy: :groucho: :idol:

Muah~
Keiko

Dear Yuki,

I loved Dream Port :nosebleed: When will you collaborate with Revo again? :plot:

Love,
Silver

Dear Silver,
I'm glad you loved dream port. I shall collaborate with Revo when opportunity shows itself.. So please wait until then.. You should watch my Kalafina LIVE for now... :XD:

--Yuki

Dear Kalafina,
Earlier today, I fell off a swing just to save a falling Shark.. :XD: I was in a state of shock afterwards.. I thought I was dead, all I can see is Keiko's smiling face and it was so bright and clear.. :nosebleed: Then I woke up and saw lots of butterflies around me, they were so cute with different colors.. :sohappy: but it turns out that I was still asleep... :uh..: So.. When will you visit your fans here in the Philippines? :XD:

Dear Moonlight04,

Thank goodness it was only a dream! Unfortunately, when Wakana saw the news about the shark, she immediately fainted and bumped her head so hard so she won't be able to join us in replying. Philippines... we'll let you know as soon as Wakana wakes up and recovers.

Tsu,
Kalafina

--------

Dear Keiko,

How are you able to sing with such a deep voice when you are such a... mighty small wonder? :XD:

Love,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

On the outside, I am but a normal little Japanese girl, but before my studio recordings and my live performances, I use my KEIKO STAR POWER to transform into Super Keiko :idol: Oops, you weren't supposed to know that. Now I have to silence you with my Super Tiara Magic :kungfu:

Keiko ^_^

-------------

Dear Kalafina,

Would you all like to join the CPM forum and chat with us? :plot:

Silver

Dear Silver,

We would love to, but Wakana fell on Keiko after hitting her head. Hikaru is typing this! Hikaru would like to thank you for alerting her about Wakana stealing the butterfly earings. Hikaru thinks that Wakana is hurt because of karma.

Tsu,
Kalafina

------------------

Dear Hikaru,

Why do you keep talking in third person?

Curious,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear Il0vesunfl0wers,
Well, umm.. you see.. :omg: that's because.. umm.. well.. Those two are.. a--... nevermind.. :uh..: I'm sorry I can't answer your question.. it's just that those two told me that.. :uh..: I'm really sorry..

--Hikaru

Dear Wakana,
You see,.. We have a place here called "Ocean park" where you can see a lot of Ocean creatures including sharks.. do you want to visit sometime? I'll be more than happy to give you a tour.. :XD:

-Moonlight

Dear moonlight,

Sorry moonlight i been busy for the project of kalafina asia tour and some other live project...im happy to letting u giving me a tour , but i have no time to visiting those thing..sorry moonlight :omg:

Thanks,
Wakana

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama !!! do u have any relationship with some1? :ayashii:

Thanks,
wikki

Dear Wikki,
I do but it's a secret.. keep it okay.. Please coome to our Live sometimes.. and.. Enjoy!

--Keiko (^.^*)

Dear Hikaru,
I would like to teach you some pranks.. make sure to do it to Keiko and Wakana okay..? :plot:

From your very loving fan,
Moonlight

Hikaru... will surely do it. :XD:

Love,
Hikaru

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hikaru,

would you like to be my younger sister ?? :sparkleguy:

With love,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear yuki88,

but my age is older then u >.< i think u be my younger sister will be suitable for me ^^.

Thanks,
Hikaru

Dear Kaori , Keiko,

Can u 2 sing synchronicity infront of me? >.<

With Love,
Wikki

Back