DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Dear tsubasa,

I think i will sing on my next project, thanks tsubasa for the question ^^

From,
Yuuka~

Dear Wakana,

Wakana sama !! this my 1st time sending letter to u >.< er wakana sama , i would like to ask u , do u got any secret to keep u voice nicely?

From,
Wikki

Dear wikki,

My secret in keeping my voice in good condition ?? It's a SECRET :plot:
nonono just kidding !!! :XD: My secret in keeping my voice in good condition is... drinking Iced Latte in each live :ohoho:

Love,
Wakana

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Kajiura-san

If the girls (from FictionJunction and Kalafina) are your daughters (spare Yuriko-nee please :psst: ), who do you think is fit to be the oldest and the youngest (based on the character and personality)?? :XD:

Sincerely Yours,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki88,
The oldest uta-hime big sister is Wakana, and the youngest is Kerahna :)
sincerely,
the Real Yuki

Dear Yuriko,
What color represents you the best (not black)? What color is your voice, and what is your favorite color of the rainbow? (sorry i just woke up in the morning @_@)
- K

Dear Kerahna,

Hmm, if I were to show you my true colors, so to speak, you would go blind. :sparkleguy: (Wakana says to drink iced latte to help you wake up.)

Yuriko

---------------

Dear Yuki-sama,

Do you have any new anime projects lined up? I heard you finally wrote a mecha shark song.
http://forum.canta-per-me.net/viewtopic.php?p=37134#p37134
:XD:

Your fan always,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

LOL nice imagination guys haha~i think at the future i will try to made it just for wakana san :XD:

Thanks,
Yuki

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama ! do u like ice cream very much keiko sama?

From,
wikki

Dear Wikki,

Did someone just say ice cream? :waii: :nosebleed: :dote: :plz: :XD: :sohappy: :ayashii:

Ice cream love Keiko

-------------

Dear Kajiura-sama,

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? :ayashii:

Curious Silver

Dear Curious Silver,

The most embarrasing thing is that I'm always scratching my butt on every picture I take...I hope I get rid of the habit.

From an embarrased, Kajiura.

Dear Kaori,

Why are you so tall? I mean comparing you to the Kalafina group, you're one freakishly tall girl! What do you eat to grow up so high?

From Jessica

Dear jessica,

it very easy actually , eat more vegetable and drink more water ^^

From,
Kaori

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama u still studying now?

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

Of course! Currently, it's 101 Ways to Eat Ice Cream While Spinning on Stage! You should try it some time, but go slowwwwwly.

:idol:

Tsu,
Keiko

---------------

Dear Kajiura-sama,

How do you get all your singers to focus on singing instead of thing about other things, like sharks, butterflies, toads, ice cream, etc.?

Arigato!
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear iL0vesunfl0wers,

It's very hard.. Sometimes you just have to get a knack for it.. The hardest one to stop is Wakana.. jeez, she goes "Shar,shark,shark!" all day and she kept on insisting we go see them.. Then, Keiko.. in the middle of rehearsal, she'd say "I'm tired! I want Ice cream! please give me ice cream.." :wai: Hikaru and Kaori are fine as long as I don't bring them outside.. :XD: So nice of you to ask me these things.. I appreciate your curiosity.. :sohappy:

--Yuki

Dear Hikaru,
Why do you love butterflies? Oh and I want to ask you how you felt when you became back-up for fictionjunction live vol. 4.. Thanks..

Loving you truly,
Moon

Dear Moon,

Butterflies have such beautiful wings and are always free to fly whenever they want. Hikaru sure loves to fly! and they are also very shy creatures, don't you think? It was amazing doing the backup for Fj, I felt like i was truly part of the group.

From Hikaru...

Dear Yuki,

I have been playing the violin ever since I was a young girl, Can I be your violinist?

From Jessica

Dear Jessica,
Of course you can.. as long as you can play "the world" and "song of storm and fire" better than Konno-san.. I would surely like you to be part of my projects.. :XD:

Loving, Yuki

------
Dear Hikaru,
So you love to fly? that's great! I love to fly too! so if you found your wings, can you fly away and take me with you? :XD:

loving, moon

Moonlight04 said:
Dear iL0vesunfl0wers,

It's very hard.. Sometimes you just have to get a knack for it.. The hardest one to stop is Wakana.. jeez, she goes "Shar,shark,shark!" all day and she kept on insisting we go see them.. Then, Keiko.. in the middle of rehearsal, she'd say "I'm tired! I want Ice cream! please give me ice cream.." :wai: Hikaru and Kaori are fine as long as I don't bring them outside.. :XD: So nice of you to ask me these things.. I appreciate your curiosity.. :sohappy:
:ohoho: Good one!

Dear Moonlight,

Hmm, that depends... How heavy are you? :XD:

Hikaru

--------------------

Dear Yuuka,

If Kaori, Yuriko, Hikaru, Keiko, and Wakana were to star with you as seiyus for an anime, what kind of anime anime and characters would they be? Oh, and who dies first? :XD:

il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,
Hmm.. that's a hard one but.. I'll try to answer it.. :XD: Kaori would be the hyper active type that would seem to be the supreme leader of a group, Keiko would be the type who seemed to be shy and quiet but the truth is, she is as hyper as Kaori, Wakana would seem to be a matured person but, I guess not lol.. :sohappy: Yuriko san would be like a guardian who hides in the shadow and watching someone from the distance and Finally, Hikaru would be a girl who seemed to be innocent but is associated with the bad guy.. :XD: lol.. The first one who dies, then would probably be Wakana, since she spends a lot of time with Hikaru.. :XD: but that's quite uncertain.. :sohappy:

Tired, Yuuka

-----
Dear Hikaru,
I'm not really that heavy.. other people say so but.. well, don't mind me, I'll find my own wings to fly with you sometimes..

--Moon

Dear Moon,

Your own wings, huh? Be careful, I fly with bad guys! Oh, oops! Wait, I'm so confused... Wakana died? Is this real life or anime???

Hikaru

-----------------

Dear Yuriko,

Moonlight thinks you might make a good guardian hero who hides in the shadows and watches from the distance. Would you wear leather and cape? Ninja suit? A kimono? A cowboy outfit What weapon/super power would you use?

il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,
I like the moonlight thinks.. :XD: So if I am a guardian I would wear leather and cape çause it looks much more realistic for guardian.. :sohappy: My powers would be reconnaisance and prescience so that I could carefully watch that very important person.. :shy:

Loving you all, Yuriko Kaida

--------
Dear Hikaru,
I don't mind flying with bad guys as long as I'm flying with you.. oh and I think you are still planning about Wakana's death and it's on anime of course.. Make sure you leave no trace behind! I'll always be on your side.. :XD:

--Moon

Dear Moonlight,

[Email intercepted by Guardian Yuriko]

Watch it. No one kills Wakana or else we'll let Keiko loose and launch her ice cream-flavored missiles!

Yukiko

-----------------

Dear Keiko,

What do your ice cream flavored missiles taste like?

il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

I haven't tasted it myself but I think it's delicious.. Supreme leader Kaori said so.. :XD: And Kajiura-sama made it especially for me.. I'm a little busy with the preparations because someone told me that some people are planning to kill Wakana.. I must protect HER! :kungfu:

--Hyper Keiko

---------------
Dear Yuriko-san,
Please don't interfere with Hikaru's plan.. If you get involved with this further.. something bad is gonna happen.. :plot: Please don't think this is a joke, Hikaru-chan is really... DEADLY.. :knife: It's for your sake, since I like you too.. :glasses:

Threatening, moonlight04 :knife:

(Gosh, I really didn't want to say that.. :uh..: please don't take it seriously, it's just for the anime that was mentioned on the earlier post.. :XD: )

Dear Moonlight,

Too late, I've already rallied the troops! (from the shadows)

Yuriko

(Unbeknownst to Hikaru and Moonlight, Kaori readied the Shark Stealth Submarine, and Yuuka prepared the FictionJunction Battle Playlist.) :plot:

-----------------

Dear Yuki-sama,

Are you worried that your singers are battling it out???

il0vesunfl0wers

PS What IS the flavor of that ice cream flavored missile?

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

I'm not worried at all.. they usually do that.. It's quite normal.. But what seemed to be out of place is that Hikaru is the culprit.. It's usually Kaori.. :confu: And about the missiles, It's flavor is strawberry for now but if Keiko make few requests then I'll make some.. :XD:

--Relaxing Yuki

------------
Dear Hikaru-chan,
Our plan is falling apart, we're completely surrounded.. :omg: What should we do..? Shall we fly now? Or face them!? :kungfu:

Your concerned sidekick,
Moonlight :glasses:

Back