DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Dear moon,
It a secret moon , everyone got it own secret :XD: if u really wan to dance with hikaru? take a test from me :XD:

From,
Yuki

Dear Wakana,

What do u like beside of sharky?

From,
wikki

Dear Wikki,
Beside sharky? :confu: I wonder... I like animes too.. but not as much as I love Sharky! :plz: I worship SHARKY! :sohappy:

--Drooling Wakana
----------------------
Dear Keiko,
Your boyfriend is here so please go on a date with him and leave your Ice-cream flavored missiles unattended... :bye: Thank you very much, you will be a great help to Hika-- I mean Kaori-san.. :innocent:

--Your anonimous fan.. :ayashii:

Dear moon,

My boyfriend??? who??? i still available moon :ayashii:

Thanks,
Keiko

Dear Wakana,

i just per order kalafina latest album red moon >< so happy ne~ oh ya ..wakana sama , do u like "pandora heart" ? :nosebleed:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
Of course I do! I sang most of its OST after all.. :ohoho: Thanks, for asking, though.. :innocent:

--Laughing Wakana
----------------------
Dear Keiko,
How could you not know your own boyfriend?? :omg: And who's moon? :glasses: Don't tell me you're talking to the moon? :fwa: Just leave already and go on a date with "Him".. Make Hika-- I mean Kaori-san very happy for you..! :innocent:

Your ANONYMOUS fan :sohappy:

Dear moonlight,

Nya nya~sorry for the mistake of u name...my english is not so good...u know that~ :XD: hikaru is standing beside me and teaching me english right now :XD: moonlight who is "him"?

From,
Keiko

Dear Keiko,

ohhh...hikaru become a teacher right now huh? :XD: keiko gambateh !! :XD: then what wakana doing right now keiko? since u using the pc right now~

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

AHEM, if you remember, Wakana is being held hostage by Hikaru and Moonlight, so Hikaru couldn't possibly be next to me! We are in the middle of impeaching nearly-former-supreme-leader Kaori, too. Things are a bit hectic at the moment...

Keiko,

---------------------

Dear Kaori,

You threatened poor Hikaru with an attack of rabid toads?! :fwa: How could you??

Gasp!
il0vesunfl0wers

[SOS to Yukariko, Yuuka, Keiko: Kaori is evil! Hurry, save Wakana! and il0vesunfl0wers just in case]

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,
:omg: Oh NO!! How did they know!? Wiiikkkiii!! :bloodlust: You told them, didn't you!!?? Traitor!!.. I must escape now!! Jet packs ready! Blast off!! :anger:

In a hurry, Kaori

-------------------
Dear Hikaru,
Wakana is making a lot of noise here.. where is that land anyway?! Wakana's screaming "SHARKS! help me!".. I heard that you were threatened by Kaori.. I feel sorry for you master.. Don't worry.. the tables might turn soon.. :V:

--Faithful servant, Moonlight

Dear moon ,

Kaori already start her escaping , lets us escape too moon !! i will put wakana at wikki house ...

From,
Hikaru

Dear Kaori,

How is your escaping plan going kaori? :plot: :plot: :plot:

From,
Wikki

Wikki,
Grrr..! I hate you! :anger: This was all your fault!!.. Now Keiko's Ice cream flavored missiles are focused on me! :omg: How could you!? I trusted you! :glower: help me, Hikaru, my only HOPE! :comeback:

--Devastated Kaori
---------------------
Dear Hikaru-sama,
Why there of all places? Hide her in my house instead! I have a shark toy there.. she might like it better.. anywhere but our enemy's house.. I heard he is sided with Keiko.. What do you think my lady?

Faithful Moon

Dear moonlight,

i check already...his on keiko side...he is a spy that train by keiko....i almost fell for his trick ...thanks for telling me this moon, i think now keiko is planning to save wakana from our hand...what should we do !!!! :omg:

Urgent,
Hikaru

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama, i fail to trick hikaru...sorry my master...what should we do next keiko sama?

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
Hunt them down, baby! Keep an eye on Kaori too.. Call the Black wing squad and tell them that their new supreme leader, Keiko :ohoho: is commanding them to hunt down the treacherous former leader Kaori for she might be plotting a counter attack.. The rest of the group should focus on rescuing my beloved Wakana and must capture the "forced" Hikaru and her very own brainless minion.. and I meant Moonlight.. :plot: Do it for me, ok, Wikki my sweetie? :knife:

Persuasive supreme leader Keiko
------------------
Dear Hikaru-sama,
Why ask me what to do?! :omg: you're the boss here! Keiko's troops are on their way here.. If only that Wikki would stay away.. He didn't even realized that Keiko's using him..! the only person that Keiko ever loved is Wakana! Can't he understand she's... HALF!.. ohh.. now I just noticed, was the reason you kidnapped Wakana was because you were jealous of her.. :plz: Don't worry, I'm here for you..

Forever loyal, Moonlight

Dear Moonlight,

We maybe can use wikki for our battle ...u try to tell him keiko is using him !!! is very urgent now moon ! i think we must plan about our next escaping location...this place cant hold any longer...

Urgent,
Hikaru

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama....i have 1 bad news and good news..good news is we successfully catching kaori...and the bad news is hikaru and her minion has been change their location...

Sorry,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
:glower: I hate bad news... Never come back with bad news next time.. Okay..? :knife:

Pissed Keiko
---------------
Dear Kaori,
I heard you were captured already.. :ayashii: I have an offer to make with you.. Me and milady are planning to hide in the best Hiding place ever! And we want you to be part of our Wakana scheme... Would you accept? Maya made that headquarters so it's invincible.. :plot: Don't worry, Hika-sama forgave you for threatening her.. Would you accept? We're on our way to our new headquarters.. want us to pick you up?? :knife:

--Hika's faithful servant

Dear moonlight,

i risking my life for writing this letter....moonlight...dont come and save me...the system of this dungeon is very scary...many people died on it...

Bye,
Kaori.

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama...i get the information from "someone" that say..hikaru they is moving their direction to the headquarters...should we go there and hunt them down?

From,
Wikki

Wikki,
All right.. Wait for it... FIRE!! :anger:

Keiko
-------------
Dear Keiko,
I'm currently eating a very special flavored ice cream.. :ayashii: If you don't leave us alone, I won't give you some.. It's Kajiura-sama's new creation, such a pitty that you won't be able to taste it.. :plot: We are also planning to take Kaori with us.. so please be a good girl and give her to us in peace.. :knife:

Devious Moonlight and Hikaru Combined! :sohappy:

Dear moonlight and hikaru,

Sorry i dont want ice cream anymore ....i want....my....WAKANA Wikki ready to attack !!!! Bring Bak My WAKANA !!!

From,
Keiko

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama, i follow u plan to make kaori as a hostage right now...hope hikaru they can bring wakana sama bak to u side...

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
Go now attack! forget hostages! just give me my WAKANA back! :stupidtable: :anger:

--Keiko
------------------
Dear Keiko,
Watch your movements, we might use a Wakana shield.. You need not to use Kaori as a hostage.. her services to us are quite optional.. :glasses: If you try to make one more hasty move.. something bad is gonna happen to her.. :knife: I'll do anything to protect my beloved butterfly mistress.. :plot:

--Dark Moonlight

P.S.: This is Hikaru.. Right now my minion has gone wild and is beyond my control.. If something bad really does happen, I shall not be held responsible.. She's not as brainless as I thought.. She's really smart and merciless.. that's all.. Hikaru will now fly away a little.. :glasses:

Dear moonlight,

moonlight...this battle u lose...cause...the wakana u have there is fake...the real 1 is on yuriko hands...yuriko is my spy...WHAHAHAHAH

From,
Evil Keiko

Dear Hikaru,

Please bring bak wakana sama to my master side....her level of evil is going serious right now...after u bring bak wakana sama to us...we will release kaori...i really dont want to hurt any1 of u ...

Kindly,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
There is really nothing Hikaru can do right now.. Hikaru's minion is going crazy.. Keiko and Moon's amount of evil is outrageous.. Hikaru can't stand with that.. :uh..: Hikaru will just let moon control the game.. :rain:

Airhead Hikaru
-------------------
Dear Keiko,
You need not to bluff.. we all know that only il0vesunfl0wers have authority over Yuriko-san now.. :glasses: Yuriko is never a spy.. and I was the one who gave her her powers and sold her to il0vesunfl0wers.. Yuriko-san herself does not remember this, but it is a mere fact..Wakana is with me and she's saying, "Keiko save me.." But you couldn't now can you.. :ohoho: *evil laugh* Now, Keiko..! LET'S DANCE! *makes an energy sword and tries to stab Keiko* :knife:

Playful Dark Moonlight :whip:

PS: How come she's so cool?? :spotlight: :rain: :...: --Hikaru

Dear Moonlight,

STOP TOUCHING WAKANA !!! My man is all ready outside of your headquarters right now...if u touch wakana once more u dead moon..

From,
Keiko

Dear Kaori,

Can u please tell moonlight to stop all of this? if this battle continue...outside there will be many innocence satified for nothing...kaori please...

begging,
Wikki

Back