DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Dear Moonlight04,

Sorry I can't help you now... I am currently on the process of being a beautiful butterfly.. I am on a cocoon!!! And soon I will have wings to escape!!!.. so Try run for your life now until I hatched...

loving...
Hikalu~chan...

---------------------------------------

Dear Yuki,

I wonder if you prefer Konno-san or Revo-sama as a eligible for your hosubando?

curious,
tsuba-san

(please dont kill me :cry: )

Dear Tsubasa,

Well... I know I can make beautiful music with them both, but Konno tours with me and plays for me all the time. Plus the band and my rowdy singers are always around, so it's hard to get alone time. However, Revo looks so cool with his hair and sunglasses and "I'm a badass anime character come to life" outfits... I'll get back to you on this.

Sipping sake,
Yuki

------------

Dear Shadow Warrior Yuriko,

I have upsetting news! There might be a spy among us!! It could be anyone. Can you find out?

Concerned,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

Nani!!! :stupidtable:
Worry not, Maya will annihilate the spy!! :plot:

loving,
Yukiko~

-----

Dear Yuki,

I wonder if you can adopt the girls as your daughters?, what do you think?
and adopt us too!! :plz:

Dear Tsubasa,
I would adopt them and all of you.. but I don't think your parents would want me stealing you from them.. plus, there are so many of you.. No matter how big my house is, I don't think all would fit.. And I also don't like so much noise especially when I'm composing songs.. I'm really sorry..

--Sleepy Yuki

---------------
Dear Hikaru,
I'll wait for you then.. I'll run and hide first and leave everything else to Maya.. They actually thought that Maya was one of them.. What a joke.. :plot: We'll be waiting for you then.. please hatch a.s.a.p... :XD:

Your very loyal sidekick,
Moonlight

Dear Moonlight,

[Email intercepted by Shadow Warrior Yuriko]
Aha! Now we know about Maya and Hikaru! Prepare to meet your doom!

Maniacally laughing (in the shadows),
Yuriko

PS You really need better encryption, sheesh.

------------

Dear Yuuka,

What are some of the songs on the FJ Battle Playlist?

Curious,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,
Umm.. let's see.. there's Mezame, Bloody Rabbit, Contractor, Break the sword of justice, a song of storm and fire.. And many more! Why did you ask..?

--Panicking Yuuka

------------------
Dear Hikaru,
Shadow warrior Yuriko intercepted our E-mail again.. :uh..: She's really getting on my nerves.. Should I dispose of her? :plot:

Your pissed sidekick,
Moonlight

Dear Moonlight,

You can't do that!! we can't sing without Yuriko!! :omg:
we must exorcise her!!! :knife:

loving, Hikaru-chan

-------------

Dear Yuuka,

can you replace Maya in kalafina? :ayashii:

tsubasa.

Dear Tsubasa,
I really don't like the sound of "replace". :uh..: But if Kajiura-san offers the position, I might as well be part of it.. But Hikaru can manage it.. I mean, she's really great.. :XD: Together with Keiko and Wakana.. I don't think there's enough space for me.. :spotlight:

--Emotional Yuuka
------------------------
Dear Yuriko,
Will you please stop trying to track us down? It's getting really annoying and it's quite unfair since our boss is yet to hatch as a beautiful butterfly.. so please leave us and our plan alone for a while and track us down later when Hikaru-sama can finally fly high.. please.. :knife:

--Moonlight

Dear Moonlight,

I will, but unfortunately Hikaru-chan hatched and became a fully-pledged Butterfly. As of now we will hunt you down!!!

Preface yourselves :plot:

YUriKowz,...

-----

Dear Hikaru,

I wonder If you are running away now, I mean flying away now... and I wonder what kind of design you butterfly wings you have?

curious, tsubasa-kun

Dear Tsubasa,
Yes, Hikaru is flying now.. And She's on her way to moonlight's hiding place since moonlight is being hunt down by the supreme leader of "SKG" (super kawaii girls). Hikaru must protect her since she's Hikaru's only sidekick and she does everything Hikaru asks her.. a real pushover when it comes to Hikaru's commands.. :glasses: So Hikaru really have to go there since it's hard to find someone as brainless as Moonlight.. :knife: As for the colors of Hikaru's wings, It's really colorful.. Like a rainbow.. Hikaru likes it so much.. :dote:

Flying Happily, Hikaru

-------------
Dear Yuuka,
I am being assaulted now and I don't like the battle theme.. please change it to Bloody Rabbit... This is a really tough battle.. Without Hikaru-sama, this might end bad for me.. At least inspire me a little.. Thanks, Yuuka.. I know you don't take sides just like Yuki-sama..

--Tired Moonlight

Dear Moonlight,

How about this one...

Nowhere to run...
Akatsuki no Kurma, for an ambulance...
Bloody shark.... because wakana is one who will hunt you!!! XD

worry not I will gather your ashes...

loving,
Yuuka
--------------------------------

Dear Yuriko,

what is happening to you...

(ps this message will exorcise you after you finish reading it)

exorcising,
Tsubasa-kun

Dear Tsubasa-kun,

If you want a presice answer... well, right at the moment nothing much is happening to me except that I'm being disturbingly exorsiced by your message.
Thank you for worrying, though.

Half-exorsiced,
Yuriko

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

Dear Wakana,

Did you ever try to convince/flatter/bully Yuki-sama into writing a song about sharks?

Ever curious,
N.H.

Dear Nick,

OMG, how do u know that? :ayashii: i have been bully yuki for 1 whole week for writing a song about shark ! but yuki still giving me a same answer every time..." Wakana san, give me sometime to think about it "

From,
Wakana <3

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama !!!! did wakana and hikaru bully u before?? or u always bully them? :ayashii:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
Hikaru didn't dare, but Wakana tried and failed every single time.. :ohoho: Of course I bully them, if I don't then life wouldn't be fun.. :knife: I usually bully Wakana since Hikaru is very fragile.. :XD: But of course, Kajiura-san and Kaori-chan are always successful in this one.. :uh..: I feel sorry for myself.. Please comfort me, wikki.. :cry:

--Lonely Keiko

---------------------
Dear Hikaru-sama,
Where are you?! I'm dying here! And Yuuka's jukebox is making the situation worse! Help me, please! Can't you fly a little faster with your beautiful, colorful wings.. Please be here already, Hikaru-sama..! Your Minion is dying! :omg:

Your panicking servant,
Moonlight

Dear Moonlight,

Wait for me in The Land of Twilight, Under the Moon....
And we will dance with the castanets to escape and to heal ourselves :sohappy:

loving, Hikaru the butterfly...

------

Dear Keiko,

Did you try playing pranks on Wakana by Giving her Skark-flavored ice cream..

Curious tsubasa.,

Dear Curious Tsubasa,

Yes, I admit I've played pranks on her, but you should see how she acts whenever I say I have shark-flavored ice cream. It's so fun to mess with Wakana-san. Hopefully she doesn't realize there is no such thing.

From, Keiko.

Dear Hikaru,

For some reason, I have the biggest feeling that you are always alone. Are you? Do you feel like an outsider between Keiko and Wakana?

From, Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Hikaru just feels that she don't know how to enter the conversation of Wakana and Keiko :uh..:
But Hikaru is not an outsider, too :sohappy:
Keiko said she couldn't get into Hikaru and Wakana's chat either :XD:

Love,
Hikaru
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Yuuka and Hikaru,

Who between you two is more airhead ?? :psst:

with LOVE,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki88,

We've been holding a friendly rivalry for quite a while now, and have yet to figure that out.

Air-headed,
Yuuka and Hikaru

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Dear Yuki-sama,

Could you send me a Kajiurago-English-Kajiurago dictionary? Even a pocket edition will make me ultra-happy. :plz:

Your would-be polyglot,
N.H.

Dear Nick Hunter,

I would, except the publisher can't understand my musical gibberish.

Sighing
Yuki

----------------

Dear Kaori,

I keep hearing that really you should be the villain in the story instead of poor Hikaru. WHat makes people say that, you think?

il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,
That is because I'm the most devious of them all.. :glasses: I'm the one behind the Hikaru-being-evil part too, since I told her that if she don't become the bad girl, I'll command all frogs to eat all butterflies I see in the surrounding... :plot: And of course, this time I acted as a hero for a change, I'm their supreme leader.. :ohoho: No one knows about this so please don't tell anyone.. :knife: They don't even know that Hii-chan is being threatened by me.. :sohappy:

--Devious Kaori
----------------------
Dear Yuki,
Hikaru told me to dance with her in the land of twilight under the moon.. Where is it exactly? the map is too big.. :desksweat: Of course, since you have written a song about it, you must know its whereabouts.. please tell me.. I can't send anymore E-mails to Hikaru-sama because Guardian Yuriko-san might intercept it again.. :uh..: Maybe she won't intercept e-mails made for you? I'm just trying my luck.. I hope this one won't get thwarted again.. Please help me Kajiura-sama!! :comeback:

Your lost fan,
Moonlight :uh..:

Back