DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Re:

panwooikee said:
Dear yuki88,

but my age is older then u >.< i think u be my younger sister will be suitable for me ^^.

Thanks,
Hikaru

lol how could you be so sure ?? Hikaru might be younger than me :ayashii:
only by months though :XD:

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
panwooikee said:
Dear yuki88,

but my age is older then u >.< i think u be my younger sister will be suitable for me ^^.

Thanks,
Hikaru

lol.. it's quite possible.. How old is Hikaru anyway? :confu:

Ok.. I'll continue..:

Dear Wikki,
I would surely do it but Keiko was like "No! No, No way!". By the way this is Kaori.. She's like this because she read your thread about having a date with her.. She was like "So he was the one who started all those!?".. I'm really sorry.. :uh..: I'll ask her again if ever she recovers from the phobia.. I'll try my best to convince her! :sohappy:

--Kaori

Dear Keiko,
I have written words in panwooikee's thread with pure and honest heart.. I really would bring you to the most beautiful and relaxing place in the world :sparkleguy: if only I have all the needed materials.. So if you wouldn't mind, please perform synchronicity with Kaori in front of me instead.. Thanks, I'm really a big fan.. :shy:

Dear moonlight,

Kaori here ^^ lols..keiko still havent recovers from her phobia >.< moonlight u just wanna to bring keiko to the "most beautiful and relaxing place"? how about me ...T.T

From,
Kaori

Dear Keiko

Keiko sama !!!! wikki here !!! how is the request i made for u ? is it ok with u ? >.<

Loving,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
This is Kaori.. She still doesn't want to go for it.. I'm gonna convince her more today.. and this time I'm gonna convince her harder.. Wish me luck.. For every fan in cpm's sake! :sparkleguy:

----------------
Dear Kaori,
Of course I'm gonna bring you there too.. but I if I spend too much time with you, my sister and my cousin might get jealous to the point that they wouldn't talk to me anymore.. lolz.. Don't worry though, I'll will take you with me too!

Loving you truly,
Moon

Moonlight04 said:
Yuki88 said:

an UNRELIABLE SOURCE shows that Hikaru was born in 1988 :tea:

Dear Moonlight,
Oh, it is fine ^_^ wakarimasen, I know how you feel. Some of the members in FJ becomes jealous when Keiko and I hang out ><. I will bring Yuriko-chan with us, so everyone will have someone to talk to.
Love,
Kaori

Dear Yuuka,
Hello Yuuka-san, do you miss being a part of the group in songs like "Parallel Hearts" and "Toki no mukou..", or do you rather to just sing your solos? Have you ever asked Yuki-san if you could sing with the group?

Love,
Ayami

Yuki88 said:
Moonlight04 said:
Yuki88 said:

an UNRELIABLE SOURCE shows that Hikaru was born in 1988 :tea:
haha hikaru older then me 4 year .... keiko older then me 7 year ...wakana older then me 8 year !! :omg:

Dear Ayami,

Ayami yuki says my voice suitable for solo songs...i also wish to become a part of "parallel heart" or "toki no mukou..." i think future i will talk with yuki san to let me join the project with the 4 of them. ^^

Thanks,
Yuuka

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama ! is me here ~ do u happy to be the part of fictionjunction or kalafina? :XD:

From,
Wikki

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

Hikaru was problems with first person. Hikaru feels that first person is too personal and doesn't want to reveal any information. First person and Hikaru don't get along. She's too shy!

Dear Kalafina,

When will you be coming back to the U.S?

Hey guys - this is about FICTIONJUNCTION! Too much Kalfina emails! lol. Okay fine.

Dear Jessica,

That's a really good question. To tell you the truth, Wakana just wants to visit aquariums, Hikaru wants to chase after butterflies, and Keiko wants to eat ice cream! Kaori, Kaida, Yuuka want to tag along, too. That means extra chaos because everyone will not be focused.. After all the Lives we're having, everyone just needs a break, so a visit to the US will certainly be just that... a visit!

Yuki Kajiura
on behalf of all my crazy singers

---------

Dear Yuuka,

How do you feel about singing solo from the rest of FictionJunction?

Love,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers

singing solo is kinda fun but really lonely...i wan to sing together with the rest too~ :XD: and thanks for the question ~

With love,
Yuuka~

Dear Keiko,

In Yuki kajiura live vol 4 part 2 which song do u love the most? :knife:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

It is definitely SYNCHRONICITY :dramatic: I love energetic songs and singing this song made Kaori and me so hyper :sohappy:

Keiko

---------

...and to reply to Wikki's previous letter which seemed to have been skipped accidentally :P

Dear Wikki,

I love being in both Kalafina and FJ! I think we should all join to make KalaJunction! :ohoho:

Keiko

---------

Dear Kaori,

I love your voice! How do you manage your time between FJ and Sound Horizon? You do such an amazing job in both :dote:

Silver

Dear Silverywhite,

Well its a good time management :sparkleguy:
btw, this is Yuuka-chan~ Kaori cut her fingers accidentally while slicing the apple for me :cry: , I am typing what she is saying.. Btw we are playing Ragnarok Online DS together with Kaida-san.. its Really fun...
omg, I forgot what Kaori-chan was saying >,</////

playing,
Kaori and Yuuka
--------------------------------------------------

Dear Wakana,

If you love aquariums, why not build a house under the sea? :ayashii:

-loving, tsubasa

Dear Tsubasa,

GASP! That's a GREAT Idea!!!!!! Except we're on the train a lot.... Ooh! We should ride in a tunnel under a sea of sharks!

Wakana,

---------------

Dear Kajiura-san,

HOW do you put up with all your singers??

Love,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

its just fate I think... I met them and their voices are perfect for my compositions...

Dear Keiko,

I wonder you still miss you old phone.

curious, Tsubasa-shota

tsubasa said:
Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

its just fate I think... I met them and their voices are perfect for my compositions...

Dear Keiko,

I wonder you still miss you old phone.

curious, Tsubasa-shota

Woops, when I said "put up with" I meant "tolerate". :XD: Anyway...

Dear Tsubasa,

Yes, of course. It sends a text message to me on my new phone sometimes from the afterlife.

Tsu,
Keiko

--------------

Dear Kaida,

How do you feel about the other singers getting more attention than you? You're so cute and sing so wonderfully!

il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

Its okay for me, the truth is they can't sing well without me as their back vocals and chorus.. so no need to be jealous with me not getting much attention.. :psst: ... plus I sing hundreds of Kajiura-sama's songs.. Most of them are back vocals....

but I love being a back vocals :shy:
iliya iliya~
loving yours,
Kaida-san
-----

Dear Yuuka-chan,

Do you think you guys really need a LIVE performance training?

asking,
tsuba-sho~

Dear tsubasa,

Nice question u have there ^^ , i think i need some live performance training...cause i know some of my live performance really disspointed u guys...gomenasai all my fans !

Thanks,
Yuuka~

Dear Yuki,

Yuki sama !!!! >.< wikki here ~ , can let yuuka sing together with the rest of them on the next project?

With love,
Wikki

Dear panwooikee,

I am sorry, I can't use Yuuka for FJ(group).. because I am focused on Wakana when comes to that :-/.

But I will use Yuuka soon, you just wait :)

loving,
梶浦由記
----

Dear Yuki-sama,

Is FJYuuka dead? :cry:

concerned,
tsubasa.

Dear Tsubasa,

Why do u say that?! She still living healthy and nicely, wait i pass to yuuka.
YUUKA here !! yes anything i can help u tsubasa? want me to sing Tsukishirube to u through webcam? ><

Thanks,
Yuki and yuuka dessu~

Dear Keiko ,

Keiko sama !! Do u know about cpm? @.@

From,
Wikki

Dear panwooikee,

Yes, but since the girls don't register here because they are scared to trolls lurking around here :cry:

loving,
Keiko-chan~
:cry:

----

Dear Yuuka,

Can you sing Kajiurago parts of FJY song?

-tsubasa

Back