DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

^ganbatte, The Dando! I have faith in your poetry :sparkleguy: :XD: Anyone else wanna try?

Dear Cerise,

Left and right,
Heart and hand,
Sunshine and rain,
Romance blossoms everywhere...
Wakana, Keiko and Kaori;
The Hikaru loves all...

We are very close!
Just like Family...
The Hikaru has no favourites,
I love all equally...

Love,
Hikaru

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kajiura and Manager-san,

What is your take on having fan-based inputs for the T-shirt and backdrop designs used in the live events?

Sincerely,
K

^ OMG K :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :goodjob:

Dear K,

Kajiura: *whispering* Well, actually, I'd love to have some fan input on the designs for our T-shirt and backdrop desi-

/is suddenly beset by a raging jealous T-shirt + backdrop designer :omg: :omg: :omg: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo: :voodoo: :glower: :glower: :glower: :bloodlust: :bloodlust: :bloodlust:

Well, it seems the T-shirt/backdrop designers are already fans of Kajiura anyway themselves so if other fans' designs got accepted, they'd strike and Sony, Flying Dog + co. would be upset...

Helpless against their rage,

Yuki~

Dear MR WAKANA,

You've recently expressed interest in touching a shark. I know you love them, but haven't you ever considered the dangers of it? Aren't you scared of getting your hand bitten off by a hungry shark?

Mildly concerned,
Cerise~

Dear Cerise,

people have been misunderstanding these awesome and incredible creatures for as long as mankind exists. There is no reason to be afraid of sharks, not even of the great white shark. Usually sharks are shy and it feels very unpleasant for them if you touch their sensitive skin. If a shark notices a diver somewhere, he escapes immediately, because the shark more scared of the diver than the diver is afraid of the shark.
The only reason why there are shark attacks is that people behave wrong in the company of a shark and therefor are often mistaken as a seal or a big Caretta turtle.
A shark that actually trusts humans and even give us permission to touch him, is the greatest thing in the world and I won't miss this chance.
I trust the sharks, so they won't bite me, I know it. Just have faith and let go all of your sorrows. And even if, I would sacrifice my voice, my soul and my heart for saving the life of a shark.

so long,

sharks,

Wakana

Dear Hikaru,

Why didn't you take Wakana with you to the Aquarium?
Didn't she cry like hell when you told her about the sharks?
Would Keiko have been jealous if you took Wakana with you?

Greetings,

Nyannika :3

Dear Nyannika

beautiful fishes
crystal clear water
deep atmosphere
very impressive

But, couldn't.
the Hikaru
really would love to
take Wakana-san there.
look at the fishes
lost in deep sea of blue
surrounded by all color
mystified by all the beauties
Hikaru will
lost in thought
staring at disbelief.

Wakana-san
will look for the sharks,
only.
Staring only at them
lost in own world
leaving the Hikaru
surrounded by blue.

in the end,
Wakana-san will
talking,
babbling,
chattering,
about sharks
to no end.
Hikaru will
get over angsty
picturing it.

the Hikaru
will let Keiko-san
be the one
to take Wakana-san there.

in blue,
the Hikaru

Dear Kaori,

You're so tall and beautiful. How can you be so tall like that? What kind of food did you eat? I want to be as tall as you.

wanting to be tall,
ritardando

(Seriously, I'm only 165 cm, that's around 5'5"...I'm so short for a boy)

the Dando's note : I know that this one is even not half good as the previous one... :cry:

Awesome poem, you really have talent. So damn cute and it really sounds like Hikaru-chan :XD:

Dear Dando,

um, etto.... I actually feel a bit embarrassed for being so tall. When I was little, the other girls used to call me The Giant, Giraffe and Flamingo.
It's hard because you always get attention if you are a tall girl in Japan.
I used to envy Keiko-san for being so short, but one day she told me that she envied me because I'm so tall. So now we're both happy, because people are different and that's good. I think you should be glad too, especially if you like Asian girls, I mean you'll always be on eye-level with hers.

Be confident,

Kaori

P.S. I didn't eat anything special, just always had the bad habit to stand up at nights and eat everything I could find. Maybe that was the case, but scientists found out it's all about genetics.

Dear Wakana,

why do you always have Cafe Latte as your stage drink?
Are you coffee-addict? If that's the case we could have some coffee together after the dinosaur museum and Sealife-Park.
Please don't be too excited and run out of the room just like that but make a good escape plan first.
Looking forward,

sharks,

Nyannika

Dear Nyanni,

I drink coffee because I need the caffeine to supply me with energy to talk 24 hours a day (yes, even in my sleep :ohoho: )! Recently, though, I've been drinking water more and also during lives because Keiko has been pressuring me to be more healthy. Even though she doesn't even eat vegetables. :uh..: :desksweat:
And I want to go see the sharks but this time Yuki has me locked in a straitjacket with Hikaru standing watch! :omg: :spotlight:
*to Hikaru* I can't believe you had the opportunity to touch sharks and you didn't take it :cry: :TdT:
Hikaru: I was scared they would bite my hand off! :omg:
Wakana: Nonsense, Hiichan, sharks are really quite harmless you know - *launches into shark rant*

Still ranting,
Wakashark~

Dear Keiko, Hikaru and Wakana,

Do any of you actually know how to drive? If so, what car do you drive and are you a good driver? :ayashii: If not, how do you get to work every day?

Have always wondered about this,
Cerise~ :love:

Dear Cerise,

We can't drive,
we have our reasons not to do
even though it hurts us so.

The Hikaru fell asleep
every time she relaxed.
So the teacher threw her out.

Wakana, as long as she lived,
preferred to ride on shark's back.
Keiko argued all the time,
wanted to bring ice cream there
couldn't eat and drive,
so the best for us to stay alive.

Now the Hikaru is writing here,
in the bed and is so happy
loves you all and hugs the world
sailing to the Dream Port now.

See you soon,

Love, hugs and butterflies.

<3 <3 <3 The Hikaru <3 <3 <3

Dear Keiko,

What's your favorite cake? Do you feel sorry for eating sweets if they are in the shape of a cute animal?
Of course we all know sweets are for eating but... So much effort to make them it would be too sad if they were just eaten.

Hugs, cakes and cookies,

Nyannika

Wakana, as long as she lived,
preferred to ride on shark's back.
:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: /imagines Wakana sailing through morning traffic on sharkback :XD:

Dear Nyanni,
I love all cakes except for carrot cake. Why anyone would want to make a cake out of a VEGETABLE I couldn't imagine :barf:
Unfortunately, my love for sweets overpowers my concern for cute animals. :ohoho: If they were Wakana or Hikaru-shaped, however... :omg:

Yours sweetly,
Keiko~~

Dear Hikaru,

When and why did your fear of heights start? Would you ever consider going bungee-jumping or parachuting to conquer this fear? :plot:

Plotting,
Cerise~

Dear Cerise,

The Hikaru
fell off the ladder as a child
that made her emotions go wild.
The Hikaru cried in so much pain,
and was scared of heights ever since then.
Months later it was the birthday of a friend,
the Hikaru and four other friends
were forced to drive in a hot air balloon
flying high in the skies and over the moon,
crying, feel like dying, screaming like insane,
oh how her little heart was hurting like hell from all this pain.

But the origin of all this fear,
and my parents said it's pretty clear,
Hikaru has been loving butterflies for all of her life,
so she climbed high on a cliff to air-dive,
spread her arms and jumped, singing "I can fly!"
just after that felt like she had to die,
but gladly falling into a beautiful lake-
that was all her brave little soul could take.
She can't swim, nor can she fly,
and didn't want anymore to cry.
She gave up and started to sing instead,
which made her parents and Kajiura-sensei very glad,
We're all happy now, Hikaru is not a knight,
but still one problem remains, she's afraid of height.

*hugs* (⌒-⌒ )v
Hikaru <3

Dear Wakana,

You always stick your head into the mouths of dinosaurs and jurassic sharks. Aren't you afraid they bite your head off?
We would be really sad if Wakana was eaten by a dinosaur.
Do you trust them really this much?

*hugs*
sharky,

Nyan :3

Dear Nyanni,

Yes I would trust them with my life. Don't anyone think they are cute?! They're sooo sweet! I would TOTALLLY keep one as a pet and feed it everyday if I could!

Loving sharky babies,
Wakana

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Yuki-san, how do you manage between FJ, Kala, and your OSTs? Have you gotten stressed or wanted to quit before? (horrors!)

omg this thread :XD: I made some embarrassing poems a la Hikaru and now I read it again I can't stop laughing. Why can't I be this creative in my creative writing class lol.

Dear casarina,

I'm actually a kind of person who cannot stay still. I love working and I compose new songs in my pastime so I don't think I ever want to quit before. There are some hard times when I cannot compose the song that I wanted to, but after a night rest, reading some books and look at some paintings or scenery I feel refreshed and creativity just comes into my mind. Sometimes I only follow what the elders say, that's 'to follow your heart' when composing songs and doing my works. I really love my job and I'm very grateful to be surrounded by people who support me and people who are very talented.

love,
Yuki K.

Dear Wakana, Keiko, and Hikaru

I really want to know where do the corsets that used to be the 'Kalafina trademark' go. Your new outfits, be it live outfits or single/album cover outfits rarely have corsets now. I love the corsets and would really like to see it again.

love,
ritardando

Back