DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Dear Niney-chan,

Usually i just throw a dice and see which number to choose which guitar :sparkleguy:

:ohoho:

rocks,

Kore-chan

Dear Yuki,

i like ur songs very much, espcially the way u put emotion in ur songs. I have a suggestion, why dont u try to make a high spirited or hot blooded song. I reccomend u to try colaborate with JAM Project, like collaborated with Revo Before. please make a song with where Kalafina and fictionjunction can sing al together with JAM Project with Hot Blooded High Spirited anisong.

from ur professional fan,

ZoaKaizer :hero:

Dear Zoa,

That idea occurs to me every once in a while, but, as much as I want to colaborate with them, at the end I just realize that Masami Okui and Yoshiki Fukuyama's crazy rocking yells would ruin the delicate harmony created by my utahimes :desksweat: :XD:

But don't lose your hope! Maybe someday...

Kajiura

Dear Mr. Kyoichi Sato,

I've been wondering...why do always wear your glasses, except for only when you are playing for Kajiura related acts? This mistery won't let me go :XD:

From a very intrigued Aero

Dear Aero,

Well, back during Live Vol. 1, I wore my contact lenses...and someone told me that I looked like a handsome prince, so I decided to keep wearing them. Now everyone shouts "Kyo-sama!" when I'm introduced, so I guess it's a good thing.

Thanks for acknowledging a drummer,
Kyo-sama

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Jr,

From what I've read, you do all the arrangements for JUNGAPOP. How come you've never arranged an FJ song? I'm sure you can convince Kajiura-sensei to let you try :innocent:

Curious,
Niney

-----

Usually i just throw a dice and see which number to choose which guitar :sparkleguy:

:XD: :XD:

Dear Ninetales,

That is due to the fact that my arrangements should all have a space for the introduction of my alter-ego, Tomoko. Unfortunately, Kajiura won't allow that, so I can't arrange any of FJ's songs.

Thanks for accompanying my works,

Jr.

Dear Ms. Kajiura,

Why don't you have a complete strings quartet in your lives? It would sure enhance the beauty of your songs, and prevent some marvelous pieces from sounding weak with just the playbacks of the recordings.

From a fan who wants live cello :cry:

Dear aero.sempai,

as you would know, a string quartet takes a long time of playing together before they consider themselves fully capable of expressing themselves as a unit. Unfortunately, my dream quartet have gone separate ways and a world class quartet willing to dedicate themselves to my music have yet to appear. As to cello in particular, rest assured that when Mr Hisaishi put a cello to good use in a movie soundtrack, I also longed to include this most expressive non-vocal instrument in my live concerts. Again, it will take a world class performer to dedicate themselves to my music for it to work. If you know of any students of Mr Rostropovich or people of that calibre willing to dedicate themselves, please have them contact my management.

Your fellow fan of string quartets,

Yuki Kajiura.

-----------------------------------

Dear Kajiura-san,

will you do further work with singers that you have composed for in the past, or will we only see your existing and new singers perform your works?

Someone who always yearns for some of the original singers.

Dear Kugayama,

As I mentioned earlier, I get 1 hour sleep per week and my teeth start hurting already because of the constant chewing of coffee beans.
I will think about it when I have more time.
best regards,
Yuki K.

Dear Kalafina,

Will you integrate Haruna Luna into the band in the future?

sharks, cakes and butterflies,

Nyannika ~~~

Dear Nyannika,

No. ( :XD: )

Regards,

W., K. and (The) H.

Dear Yuriko Kaida,

Why don't you join Kalafina's front band as backup singer? Your voice ringing live would certainly enrich their performances a lot, once you already record the harmonies for their songs. The recorded voice runing in background has no comparison at all with your live singing.

From a fan that wants live to be really live.

Dear aero.senpai,

um well..... I don't know haven't thought about that yet but.... have to ask Yuki-san what she thinks about it. It's not a bad idea though.

Yuriko

Dear Wakana,

How do you usually react to shark-fin soup? Do you cry or do you rage?

Nyannika :3

Dear Nyannika

?? I'm speechless

Wakana

Dear Kaori

Are you still there? What are you doing this past few years that you are not active?

your fan Virgil. :)

Dear Nyannika,

About shark-fin soup, I...I...:omg: :omg: :omg: NO!! They can't do this!! :anger: They have to leave the sharks in peace!! About thirty million sharks die every year because of humankind!! Why is that?! :orz: Why do we have to be so cruel to another creature?! And why do we have to do soup with fins? Soup is to be made of vegetables!! Or rest of other dishes!! But why do we have to go and... :blood: /Wakana gets shot by Keiko with a tranquilizer gun

Keiko: Mr. Nyannika, why did you have to touch such a delicate subject? You know Wakana loves sharks too much, and thus can not stand this reality. But now you know how she reacts - badly :XD:

Please do not touch these delicate issues anymore.

Keiko

^Oh, I spent some precious minutes to write that, I couldn't just throw it away :XD:

Dear Virgil,

I am more active than ever, with various participations in recordings and my radio show. You just have to search for more information.

Kisses,

Kaori

Dear Ms. Kajiura,

Why don't you join Kalafina's front band as a backup singer alongside Yuriko Kaida? :stars:

From a fan who wants to hear your lovely singing.

Dear Fan,

I'm very flattered that you enjoy my singing; however, I'm merely a humble composer and pianist, and my voice would be out of place alongside the lovely voices of the singers who are kind enough to work with me. Therefore, I feel it's my place to remain in the background.

Thank you for your kindness,
Kajiura Yuki

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Korechan,

Why on earth don't you wear your hair in a ponytail during concerts? It looks adorable good!

Fangirling Thanks in advance,
Niney

Dear Ninetales,

I don't do that because rockstars like myself have to look like machos on he stage. /Korenaga gets bricked by Sakurada

Bleeding Love Hina style,

Korenaga

Dear Keiko,

Why don't you start a collaboration project with Kaori? :stars:

From a great fan of your great voice

Dear Fan,

That's because of our difference in height. My fans shall still take me serious.

cakes&cookies,

Keiko

Dear Wakana,

Have you recovered from your shock and the shot of the tranquilizer gun?
I'm really sorry for hurting your feelings with that question.
Will you be able to perform any further?

sharks,

Nyannika

Dear Nyannika,

Yes, I am fine now. Keiko put in the bed, stayed with me until I recovered conciousness and then brought me cookies and a cup of milk and honey. She is so sweet :shy: And yes, I will be able to perform forever!! :ohoho: I never back down. :hero:

Thank you for worrying,

Wakana

Dear Kaori,

Why don't you start a collaboration project with Keiko? (XD)

From a fan who loves your sweet songbird voice

Dear fan,

As much as I would love to, Keiko wouldn't let me because she thinks she nobody would take her serious.... when she stands next to me. I told her that this is not a reason but..... Keiko is stubborn. Please don't tell her that I said that.

Kaori <3 ~~~

Dear Yuki,

How do the girls behave on tour? Do they argue very often and how do you interact if they fight?

best regards,

Nyannika

Dear Nyannika,

Well, there are times when they're the nicest, most well-behaved young ladies you could possibly meet...and there are times when they steal Kyo-sama's drumsticks and switch everyone's monitors, giggling all the while. The latter times are usually when no cameras are in sight, so it's rare to catch them in the act. However, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've joined in their antics myself.

As for arguing, they usually get along very well. Jr once likened the way they get along to "a bunch of girls sweeping in like an ocean wave off the coast of Tahiti" - I believe he means that they usually stay together, either wreaking havoc or acting like proper princesses. But even so, they do sometimes have little spats over who gets to do the call of "KORENAGA KOICHI" in the upcoming concert...and since I'm quite busy, I don't have the time to mediate a tricky question like that. Mostly I leave it up to Korenaga-san himself.

Apologies for any rambling that may have occurred,
And thank you for your time,
Kajiura Yuki

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Konchan Konno-san,

No offense meant, but why do you normally look rather sad and depressed in most photos? I personally think you're a wonderful violinist, so why not smile? It'll make you feel better!

Cheers,
Niney

Dear Niney-san,

Thank you for your letter and encouragement!

The reason you don't often see me smile in pictures is because I will look quite goofy when I do, which does not bode well with my professional image.

Don't worry, though! I still smile and joke a lot with the rest of the gang(especially after a few drinks!).

Sincerely,
K.H.

------------------------------------

Dear Kalafina,

When are you going to do the cooking show you've promised?

Hungry_K

Dear Hungry,

Food and drink,
Radio and TV,
Many options to choose from,
The Hikaru.

Mambo to disturb your letter - it's Wakana!
We definitely want to do a cooking show, but we've been singing in up a storm lately, so we haven't had the time! I've really been looking forward to doing something like that, and I've been bothering our manager all the time about it, but he keeps saying that there's nothing he can do. I ask him every week, though, so if something changes, you'll definitely be the first to know!

Evening, it's Keiko!
What Wakana said, shorter :ohoho:

Thanks for carrying the foot,
Kalafina

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Masuke,

Why do you wear a top hat?

Confused,
Niney

Hi Niney! :)

Seriously, NO ONE told you about my pet rabbit? :ohoho:

Usagi Masuke

---------------------------

Dear Keiko-chan,

Can you tell me a joke?

Needs a laugh,
Special_K

dear special_K,

hmm,

u can ask the male host at denpa Kyuushu show, he is more full of jokes :ayashii:

Keiko

Dear Kalafina,

Can u tell me what kind of song do u wish to cover in the next animax musix fall ? :innocent:

i wish u can cover the new Shokotan's Pegasus Fantasy :sohappy:

or Faylan's Serious Age :sohappy:

ur no. 1 fan

ZoaKaizer

Back