DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Dear Yuki88,

I prefer Wakana/Keiko because the harmonics sound so professional and because we love to sing together. Keiko's voice add effect on mine, thus creating a wonderful tutti harmonics.

It would be wonderful to try it with Yuuka and see how we sound.

Until then,

Wakana.

Dear Yuriko,

Out of all the member of FictionJunction, you seem to be the most shy and quiet one, is that true? If not, can you show us your true nature?

Curious, Jessica

Dear Jessica,

That's not true at all! I can be very energetic and hyper when I get comfortable with the crowd :XD: You can watch the MC during Live Vol. 4 to see some of my true nature :shy:

Love,
Yuriko

-------------------------------------------

Dear Kaori,

What kind of guys do you like? :ayashii:

Silverywhite

Dear silverywhite,

I like guys who won't mind having a good time and rocking out with me at karaoke during the weekends (maybe we could bring Keiko along and make it a double date :ayashii:).

More importantly, he has to have a good heart.

Most importantly, he has to appreciate frogs as much as I do! :love:

Love,
Kaori

-----------------------
Dear Keiko,

Have you ever tried doing quiet activities with Hikaru (ex: reading and taking walks)? Did you go crazy from all the quietness? :XD:

-wintersviolet

Dear winter,

We (kalafina) have tried doing Hikaru's quiet activities together, and usually Wakana is the one who immediately talks right away :XD:
I can't stand quietness too long either, so in the end Wakana and I are chatting while Hikaru still reads :XD:

Excited,
Keiko

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wakana,

Why are you so Talkative ?? :ayashii:
Will you teach Hikaru to be talkative some day ?? I don't really want Hikaru to be talkative, though. She's so cute now :dote:

Love,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki,

Hikaru can actually be very talkative if we happen to chat about the topic that she's enthusiastic about :plot: She can even go on and on for hours! As for what that topic is...that's a himitsu~

Love,
Wakana

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hikaru,

Do you like Harry Potter? :ayashii:

Regards,
Silverywhite

Dear Silverywhite,

yar !!!! how u know that??!!! i love it very much !! i hope i can be the part of those movie too !!

From,
Hikaru

Dear Keiko,

keiko sama !!! who is your 1st love huh?? :ayashii: whoes that lucky boy huh? :ayashii:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
It's a SECRET! :shy: Oohh! Why did you remind me!? :dote: I emember the highschool days! :sohappy:

--Reminiscence mode, Keiko

-----------------------

Dear Wakana,
If you would be given an chance to have a special ability, what would you ask for? and Why? :dote:

--Curious, Light

Dear Light,

I would ask for the ability to talk with sharks so I can plot to take over the world with them... :plot:

Plotting,
Wakana

------------------------------------------------

Dear Hikaru,

What was your favourite subject in school?

Love,

Silverywhite

Dear silvery,

I like math coz it find it the most challenging than the other subjects.. :D

smiling,
hikaru

Dear Keiko,

why won't you kiss my darling wikki pan.. :plot:
and be his wife.. :D

concerned,
hoshii06 :)

Dear 星屑,

Sorry...

NO.

Silent, KEIKO

-----------------------------------------

Dear Yuriko,

Do you want the "Mystic voice of perception"? :plot:

loving, tsubasa

Dear Tsubasa,

It depends on what you mean... If you meant extrasensory perception, Of course I do! It's very useful! I could be a perfect baby-sitter for those young "kids".. :plot:

-plotting, yuriko

----------

Dear Hikaru,
Do you like dogs? Dogs that are small, cute, clean and well-trained..?
:dote:
Just curious, Light

Dear Moonlight,

No, Hikaru does not like dogs because they are not similar to butterfliers. Hikaru prefers winged creatures better.

Love, Hikaru.

Dear Miss Kajiura,

Why didn't you get married and have kids? Would you love to have kids or adopt one?

From, Jessica

Dear Jessica,

I thought everyone knew - I'm already married to music! I don't need kids when I already have all my girls (except Yuriko - we are still figuring out if she's a brother). Well, I can't exact say I adopted them, more like auditioned them, ha!

Yours in music,
YK

===========

Dear Wakana,

A few days ago I went to Sea World and learned about sharks! :XD: I petted a batray shark - it was kind of... slimy... but it was amazing! Also, the jawbones of the megalodon are so scary! :fwa: If it were alive I'm sure it could swallow all of my 5'8" self. (How you could say that is your favorite shark is beyond me...) I wonder what started your obsession with sharks?

Mwah!
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

it's me, Wakana.
Petting sharks is always awesome, you know.
I don't have much time, so I have to write briefly an answer (wait, I'm still writing!?). Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Haha.

When I was a little child, I couldn't swim but I was on the open sea (alone of course). I was in big big big danger. Suddenly, a shark rescued me.
That's all.

Bye,
.hack//Wakana. Just kidding.
Wakana.

------------
Dear Wakana,

how often do you practice singing? Everyone says that it's very hard. I don't want you to overdo your training :sparkleguy:

Love,
Kei

Offtopic: Wow this sound interesting! I hadnt noticed since now ^^; :sohappy:

Ontopic:

Dear Kei,

How are you? Its me, Wakana :). Not its not dificult to practise singing right now. Actually there was a period I had difficulty, when I was 14 and was practising opera singing. Now with Kalafina things are much easier since singing pop is easier than singing opera XD To be honest now I even forget to practise because Keiko who is very energetic gets me here and there in the clothes shops and we spend hours trying to find the next Kalafina single's clothes :XD: therefore I also forget to practice, which seems to have lead in some failing during the lives :( but I will try my best to improve! :D

Best Wishes, your sharky (Wakana)

====================================

Dear Keiko,

How come you find fatty boys attractive ? :ayashii:

Yours sincerely,
george1234

Dear George1234,

Hmm... I only said I like to watch people eat... why do you think we always have pictures of food on our blog? Hee hee. Well, if you must know, it's okay to eat. (It's fun! especially with ice cream.) Just remember to eat healthy and exercise!

Whistling,
Keiko

============

Dear Yuki-sama,

What do you think/feel about Yuuka Nanri going solo?

Curious,
il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

It's me, Yuki Kajiura :) I had lots and lots of fun working together with Yuuka Nanri as FictionJunction YUUKA, but now that I compose for Kalafina and the rest of FJ, she was bored (since she end up having lots of free time after not composing for her and her contnious pause to her seiyuu carrer) that I recommended her to start a solo carrer to kill some of her free time. Of course I think possitive of her carrer since I even promoted her in the last FJC event by screening her single's PV and I rest asured since no other composer is going to surpass my FJY compositions :ohoho:

Many Kisses,
Yuki Kajiura

=================================================

Dear Hikaru,

How is it even possible to connect the will to become a singer that you had when you were 3 years old, with you being a singer now ?, I mean the dreams of that age almost never come true, for example, when I was 4 years old I wanted to become street works worker :XD: but I end up being in law school.

Sincerely,
george1234

Dear george,

Hikaru dessu~ huh? how u know my dream is become a singer :shy: aaa..!! sorry i dreaming again... :XD: eettooo...i just pray harder and singing when i have free time~ maybe its my fate to become a singer? haha joking :XD: george-san pray it harder :XD:

From,
Hikaru

Dear Yuki,

Kajiura-san !! does red moon have a pv ??? :XD:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

It's a secret... I haven't decided that yet and even if I did, It will still be a secret... :sohappy: I'm pretty sure you're very excited about it, but it would be nice if you could wait for further announcements..

sincerely yours, Yuki K.

--------
Dear Yuki,
If you are to make a "TetoTetoMetoMe" pv, would the kalafina girls wear something like the Pussycat dolls wore in their "Jai Ho" Music Video..? or something more or less revealing..? :XD: And will they dance indian style too..? :shy:

Curious, moon

Dear Moon,

Well, since Atelier-Pierrot has been providing the girls' costumes, it's very possible that they do so again. (They certainly love their corsets since that's what they've been wearing from that start, huh?) Keiko says she doesn't mind looking very sexy in a pseudo-Indian-Persian outfit with a corset. :plot: What she does, the girls usually (or eventually) follow.

Hope that answers your question,
Yuki

============

Dear Wakana,

How do you feel about possibly dancing to "TetoTetoMetoMe"? We all know Keiko won't be shy about it :ohoho: and despite being shy, Hikaru manages to be entertaining.

CUrious,
il0vesunfl0wers

Back