DEAR FICTIONJUNCTION - CPM STYLE

Dear moonlight,

haha hikaru san voice is so cool !!!! i think i will ask her to teach me some skill of singing hahas~ Frog and butterfly best friend forever ><

From,
Kaori

Dear Yuuka,

which song do u like the most huh?? is it Tsukishirube? :ayashii:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
Since that is the latest, I would say I like that one.. But others are great too!

--Yuuka
-----------------
Dear Yuki-san,
Will you use a different style of music in the next Kalafina album?

Light, Curious again

To Yuki 88: What's a 'raburabu deeto'?

---------

Dear Light,

How do you mean by 'different style'? Are you sick of Hikaru, Keiko, and Wakana hopping around in silly costumes and pretending to play instruments while singing my songs?

Yuki

--------

Dear Yuki,

Why does Kalafina always wear corsets? Not that I'm complaining, but I'm curious.

il0vesunfl0wers

Re: Re:

Moonlight04 said:
Yuki88 said:
Dear Yuri-nee,

How old are you If you are a man... who will you choose from the FJ/Kalafina girls ?? Aside from Kajiura-san because I think you'll choose her :tea:

LoL,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

So Yuriko-san is a Lesbian..? :confu:

What the--!!??? I didn't know THAT!!! :omg: :fwa: :swt: :desksweat:

Is it true or she just prefer to be treated and called that way..? :...:

read my question :glasses:

Yuki88 said:
Dear Yuri-nee,

How old are you If you are a man... who will you choose from the FJ/Kalafina girls ?? Aside from Kajiura-san because I think you'll choose her :tea:

LoL,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

:tea:

and btw raburabu deeto = ラブラブデート = LoveLove Date. :psst:

Dear Sunflower-chan,

I don't know either myself why SME want them to dress like THAT, maybe because they wearing the same clothes they use on FJ so they can be mistaken sa FJ, rather than kalafina...

why did they read my mind :cry:

loving, Yuki

-----

Dear Yuki,

The violinist on Animelo trying to impress you,
do you think he is more better than konno-san?

curious, tsubasa.

Ooh, I like raburabu deeto :plot:

======

Dear Tsubasa,

Well, I wouldn't have brought him along to play if I wasn't already impressed, hehe. They are both very good. Don't make me choose!

Yuki

------------

Dear Wakana,

I just watched a video of FJ singing Parallel Hearts at Animelo. You sounded a little... different. What was going on?

il0vesunfl0wers

Dear il0vesunfl0wers,

That was because... Keiko challenged me to an eat-all-ice-cream-as-you-can competition.. I accepted her challenge and it happened the day before the performance.. I lost even though I ate so much of it... Keiko is too powerful when it comes to sweets.. So I slept that night and the next day my voice was like "that"... :uh..: But Keiko was FINE..! :omg: That's unfair! I shouldn't have accepted that challenge.. but it's all in the past now, I've learned my lesson... Never accept an Ice cream challenge before a live.. :XD: Thank you for your concern..

Loving sharks,
WAKANA

Or maybe you think "he" has a crush on you?? :dote: Or was it Mutual Understanding...? :nosebleed:

Curious and Lovestruck,
M.Light! :sohappy:

Dear M.Light:

Keiko and Wakana are arguing about it right now :XD: They've been discussing it ever since the interview! >/////>

Keiko says: THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.
Wakana says: THEY DO NOT!

I'll let you decide. :uh..:

Love,
Hikaru

---------------------------

Dear Wakana,

Why don't you have bangs? I think they would look nice on you! :sohappy:

-winter

Dear winter,

I don't have my bangs anymore because I want to look more mature :tea:

Love,
Wakana

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kajiura-sensei,

What do you think about our ex-Kalafina's Maya ?? :@_@:

Curious,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Dear Yuki88,

Oh, About Maya san. *cell phone rings*....

Sorry...I need to go....

loving,
Yuki Kajiura.

--------------------------------

Dear Yuuka,

On Animelo live, I noticed your dance in 'Nowhere' and gestures on 'Akatsuki no Kuruma' is the same on the YK live vol 4.?

curious,
tsubasa.

Dear Tsubasa,

erm...cause...i not yet learn the other type of dancing... :XD:

From,
Yuuka

Dear Keiko,

what do u like about wakana? :ayashii:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,

I like kissing her cheeks.. :knife:

--Plotting, Keiko

------------------
Dear Hikaru,
Why let us decide? can't your heart speak for herself? You like "him" or not? You said when someone likes you, you like them back... What if someone loves you? Would you simply love him back? :nosebleed:

Very,very,very curious,
Moonlight

Dear Moonlight04(Forget the '-san' thing, I'm acting as HIKARU for now.),

Okay, I'll tell you the truth: I like him, but I do not love him.
And I cannot simply love someone back just because he loves me because there are some male otaku fans who love me, and I can't possibly date with ALL of them.

Hoping your curiosity is now resolved,
HIKARU

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear KAORI,

Why are you less energetic in FJ live concerts than in SH lives?

A fan of yours,
HIS MASK

Dear HIS MASK,

That's because standing next to Keiko sucks the life out of me.

Sighing,
Kaori

------------

Dear Yukariko,

If you were to have your own concert, who would be your background singer?

il0vesunfl0wers

--> Who's yukariko?? :confu: Yuriko? Yuuka? a combination of the two...? or someone else? :XD: Sorry.. I really don't know.. :sohappy:

Woops! I meant Yuriko! :ohoho: Yukariko is an anime character. :shy: This is what happens when I go away...

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Woops! I meant Yuriko! :ohoho: Yukariko is an anime character. :shy: This is what happens when I go away...

Oohh... Okay! I get it now! and I'll continue...
If I'm to choose a background singer, I think I'd go for Hikaru... I sang with her in choruses in FJ Yuuka live vol.#4 and I think she did a pretty good job.. :ayashii: I liked the way her voice blend with mine.. If I could get another one, then it is tied between Wakana and Kaori, since they do pretty good high vocals too.. :shy: But if I could add, more then I want all of them to be part of it.. :ohoho: Haha, just kidding..

--Daydreaming, Yuriko Kaida

--------

Dear Kaori,
What do you do in your free time aside from going to a "raabu, raabu deeto" with Yuuki? and what other things do you like aside from frogs?

Curious and :dote: -ing,
Moonlight

Dear moonlight ,

i think i will read some novel and listen to kalafina songs :shy: i really wish that im is the part of them too ! :XD: erm...eetto...beside frog...i think i like doggie too :XD:

From,
Kaori

Dear Keiko,

Keiko sama !!! wikki des~ erm...can u tell me more about your high school life?? :XD:

From,
Wikki

Dear Wikki,
All I remember about highschool are........ Exams... :uh..: English...... :uh..: and being short.... :uh..:

--reminiscence mode, Keiko

----------
Dear Hikaru,
Where did you learn to speak english? you seemed to be more knowledgeable to it than the other two... Maybe you passed all your Highschool English tests with flying colors.. did you? :confu: Moonlight thinks you're great and she wants to know more about you! She's such a big fan that she even used the 3rd-person mode just like you! :dote:

Curious and loving you full-heartedly,
Moonlight :nosebleed:

Dear Moon,

Hikaru does slightly better than Wakana and Keiko because Hikaru likes to read... So Hikaru learned a lot from reading...
Ah.. Moon likes Hikaru ?? Hikaru is.... :shy:

Embarrassed,
Hikaru

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wakana,
I just want to make sure one thing...

Wakana x Keiko or Wakana x Kaori ??

you can make other options, too... like Wakana x Hikaru or Wakana x Yuuka :psst:

Curious,
D a.k.a. Yuki88

Back