Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

Sure, I'd love to hear it! You should probably send it to Ayami too :XD:

deleted already hahas after i made a nice nice 1 then i send u :shy: omg jessica u have a nice voice !!!! just finish hearing ur Liminality :shy: :nosebleed:

Thanks! I just feel ackward singing so High. I feel as it's ear hurting!

:omg: :omg: :omg:

It's good Jessica!!! You sound so natural at the high notes. You should totally take this song :ayashii: *wink wink nudge nudge*

erm...is it wait until the sign up end then only ayami decide which line should we sing in which song?

Re:

panwooikee said:
erm...is it wait until the sign up end then only ayami decide which line should we sing in which song?

Yup, I think that's the way it is ^^

Re:

silverywhite said:
:omg: :omg: :omg:

It's good Jessica!!! You sound so natural at the high notes. You should totally take this song :ayashii: *wink wink nudge nudge*

Thanks so much! :shy:

Ok Ayami, I've decided to join on Liminality and Yasashii Yoake. Please?

Re: Re:

silverywhite said:
panwooikee said:

Yup, I think that's the way it is ^^

Correcto~ This is an example of colorcoding:
Lacrimosa
without underline= harmony

Kizu Ayami

Kurayami no naka de mutsumiau
Zetsubou to mirai o

Kanashimi o abaku tsukiakari
Tsumetaku terashiteta

[Ay/Ki]Kimi no kureta himitsu o shirube ni shite
Aoi(aoi)
[Ay/Ki] yoru no shizukesa wo yuku

I will do this to all songs.. and I don't know when the deadline for sign ups are. It will probably be next week sometime ^^.

When sign ups close, I will then colorcode the songs and send the files to each person. After you receive the files, you will then sing according to your lines.

The files will contain other keys like "without underline=harmony" for a guide. It will be very simple to understand^^

"[Ay/Ki]Kimi no kureta himitsu o shirube ni shite" means 3 person sing together?

Re:

panwooikee said:
"[Ay/Ki]Kimi no kureta himitsu o shirube ni shite" means 3 person sing together?

well if it's like [Ay/Ki/Pan](which is you)
then yeah.. if it's two, then only those two will sing that line

Back