Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

:uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: Etto Ayami don't kill me but I can't sing this time sorry wether went bad and with almost al my noise collapsed I can't sing very well right now. and exams and all that suff

Sorry :rain:

moichi we understand ~ :sparkleguy: and ayami i chg my name to wikki pan already :XD: me is " panwooikee" :XD:

tsubasa said:
I think its too late to sign up? :uh..:

I am loving, which songs? lmao!
I didn't start back colorcoding so hurry so i can start back ^_^

Re:

Yuki88 said:
God, I catch a cold :ghost:

it's ok, you have plenty of time to record between now and april 16th right ^^? hopefully.
moichispa said:
:uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: Etto Ayami don't kill me but I can't sing this time sorry wether went bad and with almost al my noise collapsed I can't sing very well right now. and exams and all that suff

Sorry :rain:

you know, you don't have to record now. You will have like a month in a half to record. ^_^ and I already added you to the colorcoding :) I still need a sample too. If you have something old you recorded, that would be fine ^^

Re:

moichispa said:
Please erase me. :uh..:

You made me delete the colorcode i did for those songs that you wanted.

....................for NO reason. no more being fucking loving

Alright.

Re:

Wikki Pan said:
the colourcode u send already?? o.o
No..not yet :uh..: im trying to wait for tsubasa to see which songs he would like to join

Hey...I'm really happy if you can send us/me the text ^^"
I haven't got much time to sing (1-2 hour per week) so...it would be very nice if you could send them :cry:

Re:

philadelphin said:
Hey...I'm really happy if you can send us/me the text ^^"
I haven't got much time to sing (1-2 hour per week) so...it would be very nice if you could send them :cry:

Yeah, I'm still colorcoding lol. I have like half of the songs to go ^_^ they will be sent soon. Today or tomorrow, hopefully. :uh..:

Back