Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

Yuricat said:
I would like to sign up for harmonies on The World and I would also like to sign up for Kimi ga ita Monogatari even though I'm not sure if I will sound great on it. Honestly, I hadn't heard it before but when I saw that it was in danger of not getting done, I checked it out and I love it! I hope I can do it okay! <3

YAY :sohappy: oki doki

EinKurogane said:
hmmm okay. I will play the Kimi ga ita Monogatari :sparkleguy:

And I was listen all the songs and I see that I can play Yume no Tsubasa too. :ohoho:

=D! wow really! THANKYOU SO MUCH :shy: !!!
would you also like to sing in any of the songs? :XD:
philadelphin said:
Gaaaah~ I haven't got the time to sing something new for the sample, so I'll upload this one:

you're not alone:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzujmomzdzy

It suppose to be a duet with a friend, so I didn't sing the whole song xDD

Thankyouuuuu!<333333

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Personally, I can never be that sure about my singing abilities. All the performance records I watched left me rather disappointed with my abilities. :blood: :uh..: I have come as far as to presume I do have some kinda listenable vocal, but I still have a SCARY LOT to learn and practice.
Well, since I'm not near fitting into the deadline, I can just sit and enjoy others' performances.:nophoto:

hm...I want to hear!! ..this is all about fun :3

The deadline is for signing up or for singing the songs? :omg:

Re:

undergroundpyjama said:
The deadline is for signing up or for singing the songs? :omg:

The deadline is for signing up. She will send you a color-coded message with the lyrics, she'll want you to sing..

Ayami said:
EinKurogane said:

And I was listen all the songs and I see that I can play Yume no Tsubasa too. :ohoho:

Hmm I will play Yume no Tsubasa too, because it's the easiest song to play :ayashii:

:omg: Sorry, I will not sing this time.

EinKurogane said:
Ayami said:
EinKurogane said:

Hmm I will play Yume no Tsubasa too, because it's the easiest song to play :ayashii:

:omg: Sorry, I will not sing this time.

OK :XD:

Wahh!! Phila's mixing = :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:
Ask Ayami ^.^; I'm sure she won't mind since she'll have to mix 20 songs!!

Sure phila :sohappy: and guys, this colorcoding might take awhile so it might be posted later on today or tomorrow^^. I know everyone is so anxious, sowwy guys!! it be be up SOON >< I am anxious too haha

I'm on this project. I think I have say sometime time before but I'm not sure :uh..:

I would love to sing Tasogare at least :shy:

Re:

moichispa said:
I'm on this project. I think I have say sometime time before but I'm not sure :uh..:

I would love to sing Tasogare at least :shy:

Luckily I didn't colorcode that song yet. So are you sure you want to be apart?

mm Yes :shy:

/I wonder how somone like me has a cute shy side yet.

Etto can I also sing also yassashi and kimiga ita. cause those ones has just 1 singer ans it seems that you would love to have tons of them :sparkleguy:

I will send you the voice sample recorder soon . I can't today everybody is at home so to much noise. It is banned to go outside because of wind alert :uh..:

Re:

moichispa said:
mm Yes :shy:

/I wonder how somone like me has a cute shy side yet.

Etto can I also sing also yassashi and kimiga ita. cause those ones has just 1 singer ans it seems that you would love to have tons of them :sparkleguy:

I will send you the voice sample recorder soon . I can't today everybody is at home so to much noise. It is banned to go outside because of wind alert :uh..:

oki doki, then the colorcoding with probably be longer xD I colorcoding those already, but because I am loving I will let you join. :dote: FROM NOW ON IT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED xD

Back