Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

Well, since my name is on the list (Roxane), I thought I should join the forum and discuss about the project too :3 But now that I listen to all the samples (oh yes I did), I am not that sure I want to join... you all sing so great T_T I personally don't have any skills at singing, I just like to for fun (and then my mom tell me I am really off key xD).

I'll try to improve until Ayami sends the lines, I really hope I can do this. It really looks like a nice project <3

Don't give up! We can all sing! just try it, you'll never know at how much you can surprise us! :sohappy:

Re:

AkatsukiSky said:
Well, since my name is on the list (Roxane), I thought I should join the forum and discuss about the project too :3 But now that I listen to all the samples (oh yes I did), I am not that sure I want to join... you all sing so great T_T I personally don't have any skills at singing, I just like to for fun (and then my mom tell me I am really off key xD).

I'll try to improve until Ayami sends the lines, I really hope I can do this. It really looks like a nice project <3

Hi Roxane! You should most definitely join! I don't have any skills as well, but we all just do it for fun :XD: Looking forward to hearing you sing!

Re:

AkatsukiSky said:

hey !! I'm probably even worse than you !! we have to give ourselves more courage, huh ?? :XD:

Kei_kaito said:
I can't sing :omg:
But this project is a good idea :ayashii:
Everyone's a singer!!

By the way, Ayami. Your album has inspired me to make my own miniature!! You are such an influence!! :ohoho: :ohoho: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

1.  星屑<-- overlaps with your project
2.時の向こう 幻の空<-- overlaps with your project
3.Heart Station
4.ARIA <-- overlaps with your project
5.夏の林檎
6.見えざる腕
7.Angel Gate<-- overlaps with your project
8.記憶の森
9.光の旋律<-- overlaps with your project

Kizuato said:
Kei_kaito said:
I can't sing :omg:
But this project is a good idea :ayashii:
Everyone's a singer!!

By the way, Ayami. Your album has inspired me to make my own miniature!! You are such an influence!! :ohoho: :ohoho: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

1.  星屑<-- overlaps with your project
2.時の向こう 幻の空<-- overlaps with your project
3.Heart Station
4.ARIA <-- overlaps with your project
5.夏の林檎
6.見えざる腕
7.Angel Gate<-- overlaps with your project
8.記憶の森
9.光の旋律<-- overlaps with your project

I agree with Kizu, I am also thinking of doing a project, but still is unsure whether I am going to fullfill the it. Work is always taking up my time, so it's still in mind. Though mine is just one song!

Sign up closing date is posted! if you would like to change something, be sure to do it within this time :sohappy: colorcoding will be given on the 26th

:ayashii: hmmmm I am guessing about participate. I can play the instrumental in some songs.

:uh..: But I really don't know if I choose the Kimi ga ita Monogatari(it will be a acoustic instrumental version) or I join with another ppl.

I would like to sign up for harmonies on The World and I would also like to sign up for Kimi ga ita Monogatari even though I'm not sure if I will sound great on it. Honestly, I hadn't heard it before but when I saw that it was in danger of not getting done, I checked it out and I love it! I hope I can do it okay! <3

hmmm okay. I will play the Kimi ga ita Monogatari :sparkleguy:

And I was listen all the songs and I see that I can play Yume no Tsubasa too. :ohoho:

Ok, I know that you already heard me, Ayami, but I still wanted to upload my samples to have some feedbacks. I only recorded Life Goes On and Yume no Tsubasa because I don't have any instrumental for Kioku. Please don't judge too harshly, I'm coming from far with this. When I started singing I was totally tone deaf, it was absolutely horrible, you have no idea. I am trying to improve since 4 years and that's where I am now.

Constructive criticism, tips and help are welcome so I can hopefully sound good on the final recording :3 (like in the Life Goes On chorus, I am having a really hard time with the little high notes..)

Life Goes On - Mika Arisaka (cover)
Yume no Tsubasa - Yui Makino (cover)

Oh my! I love your voice, but try to be alittle be loud. Show that confidence you have. Try to work on those high notes, you're almost there! Other than that, you're ok. Life goes on is such an amazing song, don't you think?

You can do it! :sohappy:

Personally, I can never be that sure about my singing abilities. All the performance records I watched left me rather disappointed with my abilities. :blood: :uh..: I have come as far as to presume I do have some kinda listenable vocal, but I still have a SCARY LOT to learn and practice.
Well, since I'm not near fitting into the deadline, I can just sit and enjoy others' performances.:nophoto:

Back