Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

Yes, you should try! Mine is a very cheap one too and it doesn't sound very well, but I'm hoping to buy one ASAP or just record it with this one...

You can do i! :sohappy:

Sooooo tempted to pick moooooooore! I will decide tomorrow :XD:

I know what you mean! the problem is, I don't know If I'll have time to do more because my job keeps me busy...Ugh, I wanna do MOAR!!! :cry:

I'm recording ARIA today. :D I will send you whatever lines you require from me, Ayami. :sparkleguy:

I think I'll jump on serenato too! I'm recording my samples today, so expect them sometime soon!

Re:

ReijiKitozawa said:
I think I'll jump on serenato too! I'm recording my samples today, so expect them sometime soon!

Reiji, I only need 1 sample, even if it's not a kajiura song ^_^

Well, if my mic decides to cooperate, I will join you! :D

I can be a part in any of the following, or even all if it is possible: :shy:
Hoshikuzu
Michiyuki
Yume no Tsubasa

Ayami, I'll send you a pm with a sample of my voice! ^-^

Re:

Kizuato said:
I'm recording ARIA today. :D I will send you whatever lines you require from me, Ayami. :sparkleguy:

I think I'll do the same, Kizu~ Might as well do it now when I'm on break :ohoho: Are you sending your part as an mp3? How should I save my part?

I would love to do ARIA as well, but my voice does not fit Hikaru's or the song... :uh..:

and I'm too lazy to start recording... :waa:

I would love to do ARIA as well, but my voice does not fit Hikaru's or the song... :uh..:

BTW, when do you want it by Ayami?

Re:

Jessica said:

BTW, when do you want it by Ayami?

Oh you shouldn't think that way Jessica! I used to think my voice doesn't suit many songs as well but I just kept trying different ones. It's fun right? You never know, you might be surprised :ayashii:

I get lazy too, but once I start I get so into it :sohappy: It just takes a little motivation, like everything else :XD:

Well, I've tried to sing it, but it just sounds way off... :uh..: And it is really fun, but uhh yeah, it's just too off..

LAZY won't go away! :omg:

I just gave Liminality a try, and I gotta say...I bow down to whoever does it. The chorus almost suffocated me :blood:

Ayami, can I sign up for Everlasting Song as well please? :shy: Also do you have a deadline? Depending on when you need this all done, I might sign up for more :dote:

Awww I wanna try and sing it! I haven't heard the song, but I'm listening to it now.. :ohoho:

Well, I've tried it and I LOVE IT! the high notes are perfect for me!!! :sohappy:

I'll record some parts of Liminality and send it to you to see how I sound...

Back