Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

Re:

panwooikee said:
here the sample ~ http://www.mediafire.com/?zz5ctjmngiz erm which place should i sing ?? haha

well, you didn't have to give me a sample of the song you want to sign up for. Any song is fine^^ (for future references).
I also can't decide now xD it depends on who else signs up for this song and how well voices will sound together etc. ^^

Re:

panwooikee said:
which place should i sing ?? haha

ohh and if you mean't about lines and stuff, I will colorcode them whenever sign ups end :XD:

Re: Re:

Ayami said:
moichispa said:
nobody wans to cover see saw ones :...:

thheeen you should sign up for them :sohappy: ?

I knew that I soundn't say anything. I do not sing very well really....

But I have sung so many times at skype ask kera about her opinion (and even real karaoke contest)

Buti'm not very able to hear my voice recorded that's too much for me.

P.S: I think I would not be able to do kioku (some parts are quite low for me it will sound very bad for sure)

Oh, I'm so sorry about that...Hope it gets better so we can hear your sample! :sohappy:

So just to clarify...do I have to choose songs on the list, or can I pick my own songs? Also all of them on the list already have people doing them, does that mean I'm too late? :uh..:

moichispa said:
Ayami said:
moichispa said:
nobody wans to cover see saw ones :...:

thheeen you should sign up for them :sohappy: ?

I knew that I soundn't say anything. I do not sing very well really....

But I have sung so many times at skype ask kera about her opinion (and even real karaoke contest)

Buti'm not very able to hear my voice recorded that's too much for me.

P.S: I think I would not be able to do kioku (some parts are quite low for me it will sound very bad for sure)

awww well ganbatte! This is about fun ^^ the more the merrier!

Yuki88 said:

oo You have such a beautiful voice, I am guessing you want to sign up for fairytale?

silverywhite said:
So just to clarify...do I have to choose songs on the list, or can I pick my own songs? Also all of them on the list already have people doing them, does that mean I'm too late? :uh..:

you can recommend..but I only have one more spot left, the limit is 20songs on this album. This is a group project, not a solo one. There are no limits..to how many persons for each song. :XD: just sign up for any song you want to be in, each song will be a group cover.

soo.. SIGN UP OR
I'LL KILL YOU SILVERYWHITE
:knife: :dote: I love you!

Re: Ayami's Birthday Project!! come and sign uP!!!:D!

Okay. I've decided to participate in Yakusoku. I think the harmony in that song is very sexy.

Yakusoku <-- harmony ONLY

:sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

By the way, Ayami. You are one CRAZY ass. This list went from a 13-song album to a 20-song album in a matter of three hours. LMAOOO.

Re: Ayami's Birthday Project!! come and sign uP!!!:D!

Kizuato said:
Okay. I've decided to participate in Yakusoku. I think the harmony in that song is very sexy.

Yakusoku <-- harmony ONLY

:sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:

By the way, Ayami. You are one CRAZY ass. This list went from a 13-song album to a 20-song album in a matter of three hours. LMAOOO.

lmaoo XD! it really did.. and oki

Ayami said:
oo You have such a beautiful voice, I am guessing you want to sign up for fairytale?

thanks... umm... yeah. but Keiko part, actually. My vocal range is not too high :uh..:
well... I can do Keiko's parts generally... besides ARIA :ghost:

Re:

ReijiKitozawa said:
I wanna try nohara! I'll send you a sample soon! :sparkleguy:

yaay thankyou for wanting to participate but Nohara is not on that list, sorry=/. You can participate in as much songs you like, but they have to be on the list. ^^

Ayami said:
ReijiKitozawa said:

yaay thankyou for wanting to participate but Nohara is not on that list, sorry=/. You can participate in as much songs you like, but they have to be on the list. ^^
Oops! Derp. :XD:
Ok, then ill jump on The World and Everlasting Song!

Edit: And Oblivious if I'm allowed to be greedy

ReijiKitozawa said:
Ayami said:
ReijiKitozawa said:

Oops! Derp. :XD:
Ok, then ill jump on The World and Everlasting Song!

Edit: And Oblivious if I'm allowed to be greedy

xD yaay ok ty! YES GUYS..BE AS GREEDY AS YOU WANT! THIS IS A REQUEST! BEING GREEDY IS A GOOD THING.
Yuki88 said:
thanks... umm... yeah. but Keiko part, actually. My vocal range is not too high :uh..:
well... I can do Keiko's parts generally... besides ARIA :ghost:

mmhm yup, I know^_^ that's why i need samples, for range definition :sparkleguy:

Reiji. If you're greedy for taking three songs, then I should be arrested.

Back