Ayami's Birthday Project!!come and sign uP!

A

Ayami

READ HERE FIRST PLEASE
OK guys, this is for everyone who loves to sing, especially Kajiura's songs!! :sohappy:
I will be doing a huge Album project with my favorite songs of hers for my birthday..and I am asking you all to help me create the most wonderful cover project Album ever. The album will be consists of 13-20 songs..since my list may increase. You can sign up for all the songs , a couple, or even one. edit:There are no limits for each song, for example, 8 people can participate in 1 song so.. ^__^ This will be a lot of mixing :O so if you can mix very well, feel free to help out. No auditions are required..just sign ups, all will be colorcoded.
My Album list so far:
-Kioku- Roxane
-kimi ga ita monogatari- Yuricat,Einkurogane(Guitar)
-yasashii yoake- Jessica,
-ARIA- Kizu(和), silverywhite
-hoshikuzu- Kizu, hoshikuzu06, undergroundpyjama
-serenato-Jessica, Reiji
-fairytale-Kizu(和), Yuki
-Parallel hearts- Yuki, hoshikuzu06, panwooikee
-toki no mukou, maboroshi no sora- Kizu(和), hoshikuzu06, philadelphin
-Michiyuki-panwooikee, silverywhite, hoshikuzu06, undergroundpyjama
-Yakusoku- Kizu(和), hoshikuzu06
-Liminality- Jessica,
-tasogare no umi- Panda,
-oblivious- Reiji, Yuki
-Hikari no senritsu-Jessica, Kizu, silverywhite, philadelphin(和+kaji)
-Life Goes on- Roxane
-Yume no tsubasa- Roxane, hoshikuzu06, undergroundpyjama,tsubasa(和)
-Everlasting song- Reiji, silverwhite, tsubasa(和)
The World- Reiji, Yuricat(和)
-Angel Gate(finale song) Kizu, Reiji, Jessica,silverwhite, yuki, panwooikee, Panda, Roxane, hoshikuzu06, philadelphin, undergroundpyjama, Yuricat, tsubasa(和)

Guys are strongly recommended to sign up!!! :uh..: please guys, I need you too!!

Just send me a sample of you singing any song.. a capella..like 10secs even..1 line..it doesn't matter. I want to know how each sings ^^ so I can determine which parts best fits your voice.

This will be so FUN :shy: YATTA

Deadline: Feb. 25th
MY Birthday :dote: : April 16th

Ahhh I wanna participate! but I don't know which one to sing. I'm either tied up with Serenato or Hikari No Senritsu!?

:shy:

I don't know which one to choose!!!!

Umm Well I would, but I believe Ayami would only want us to choose only one...right?

Re:

Jessica said:
Umm Well I would, but I believe Ayami would only want us to choose only one...right?
oh nononono xD you can sing ALL IF YOU WANT. Sign up for any song you want ^___^! :sohappy:

Re: Ayami's Birthday Project!! come and sign uP!!!:D!

Ayami said:
You can sign up for all the songs , a couple, or even one. ^__^

:dote:

Really!? :sohappy:

OMG, well I want to do Serenato and Hikari no Senritsu. I'll send you some samples sometime tomorrow! :sohappy:

Re:

Jessica said:
Really!? :sohappy:

OMG, well I want to do Serenato and Hikari no Senritsu. I'll send you some samples sometime tomorrow! :sohappy:

okk ty^^

I am also planning to do a few of these songs for my "album" xD
I can send you my lines for...
- ARIA <-- harmony ONLY
- hoshikuzu ( OH PLEASE LET ME BE KEIKO AT THE VERY END OF THIS SONG IT'S JUST TOO SEXY ;_;)
-toki no mukou ni maboroshi no sora <-- harmony ONLY
- Hikari no Senritsu
-fairytale <-- harmony ONLY

I was thinking about that, but uhmm, I feel like I'm stealing your idea Ayami...Je je...Kizu, when are we starting on Hikari no Senritsu trio thing? :sohappy:

Re:

Kizuato said:
I am also planning to do a few of these songs for my "album" xD
I can send you my lines for...
- ARIA <-- harmony ONLY
- hoshikuzu ( OH PLEASE LET ME BE KEIKO AT THE VERY END OF THIS SONG IT'S JUST TOO SEXY ;_;)
-toki no mukou ni maboroshi no sora <-- harmony ONLY
- Hikari no Senritsu
-fairytale <-- harmony ONLY

k gotcha

I could do Tasogare no Umi~ :shy:
(Hopefully I'll be done with the other stuff that I have to cover... It's piling up.... :uh..: )

Re:

stormy panda said:
I could do Tasogare no Umi~ :shy:
(Hopefully I'll be done with the other stuff that I have to cover... It's piling up.... :uh..: )

kk^_^ omg I know what you mean :omg:

You know, Jessica. I was JUST discussing that with Ayami. LMAO.
I'm right now in Canada. So Once I get back to NYC on Tuesday, I'm starting HnS. But I'm pretty much done with my lines for HnS, since I already rerecorded the song last week xDD

i will try Michiyuki...but ayami tis few day i didnt at home...so i cant make any record of my sample...can i pass my sample to u after 2 day? thanks

Re:

panwooikee said:
i will try Michiyuki...but ayami tis few day i didnt at home...so i cant make any record of my sample...can i pass my sample to u after 2 day? thanks

oo ok sure! it's fine.. THANKYOU for signing up!

Back