Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

ahahha thanks aki!

I have been extremely busy and will be.. I will listen to the ost of course :)

I just looked under Yuki's name. heh Silly CDJ. But I ordered 3! I can't wait until the end of the month now! My niece's 1st birthday party is 4 days before the release day too! So many good things.

hmmm... take a closer look at yodobashi and you'll see "貝田由里子" in the credits...!
貝田由里子 = Yuriko Kaida
(although I checked all the tracks, the name isn't in any of them)

same goes for the credits in rakuten.

why isn't this here? :D :plot:thanks @Insidia

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a mistake, like with the second soundtrack. Some store credited Kalafina for a song.

Well, that or it's for a track that wasn't used in the show, or the vocal part of a track wasn't used in the show.

^I'm inclined to think that it's correct :) and yes, there was no vocal track in the show after Hanae's afawk.

don't know but I just imagined Yuriko humming :D well the track's only 2 min so it's not much but hopefully worth it.

Ooo looking forward to getting mine too then! Yuriko humming. heh Maybe she's humming My Story? Or the theme song? I wonder what the vocal part will be like actually. Yay for next week!

He says he imagined her, so dont be certain that she's humming, maybe she's singing in soprano style, which I hope since we rarely get to see her do it for real. :)

^I know, I was thinking of what she could be humming. heh

Mine is in the shipping process! Oh how I want new music to make me happy. I need some right now. But I will have to wait until Tues probably, since that is when it usually comes. Ahhh can't wait! Especially since there is another vocal and I loved the first one. :dote::sohappy:

Mine will be here tomorrow! I can upload it for everyone, though if someone else knows how to do it properly, they can. Since I seem to not have very good uploading skills. Ahhh I can't wait! It's been awhile since I got a stand alone soundtrack from her. Besides RHH, I mean. I love this ost so much so I am excited.

Back