Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

N

nimsaj

Yuki Kajiura will be composing music for the new upcoming drama 花子とアン (hanako and anne)

**梶浦由記情報!*
平成26年度前期 連続テレビ小説「花子とアン」の音楽に決定!!

放送:
2014年3月31日(月)~9月27日(土)全156回(予定)

音楽 梶浦由記(かじうら ゆき) ☆音楽も決定!
作詞・作曲・編曲を手掛けるマルチ音楽コンポーザー。2002年、See-Sawとしてアニメ「機動戦士ガンダムSEED」のエンディングテーマ「あんなに一緒だったのに」がヒット。最近では自身がプロデュースする「Kalafina」がテーマ曲とサウンドトラックを手掛けたTVアニメ「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」、「Fate/Zero」は社会現象となる程の大ヒットに。他にも北野武監督・主演映画「アキレスと亀」やNHKの歴史番組「歴史秘話ヒストリア」の音楽を担当するなど、数々の音楽プロデュースを手掛ける。ヨーロッパと東洋のエッセンスが融合した独自の世界観を持つサウンドで、日本のみにとどまらず、ワールドワイドに熱い支持を集めている。

http://www9.nhk.or.jp/dramatopics-blog/

^ Wow, another drama. Its good she's composing something new but lets hope it doesnt end up half unreleased like the 15-year old boy movie. The music is gonna be calm and piano-ish with 1-2 vocals at most though judging from Achilles to Kame and the 15-year old boy movie.

LOL @ the google translation of the summary

Heroine Hanako's advanced to the road translator with a fart teacher of life back home,

:XD:

(plz someone translate it properly http://www9.nhk.or.jp/dramatopics-blog/)

I'm going to watch this just because Kajiura composed it.

And also because I already miss her compositions. :uh..:

^ Yes we will have to wait a year till the Mirai Fukuin and Rebellion OST comes out, while this drama will probably get standalone OST if it does).

Oooh... it turns out that Yuki's name is now fixed on the Wikipedia entry.
音楽 - 梶浦由記

Hope this one turns interesting, since most of the J-Dramas I know that became popular overseas are based on manga (Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Gokusen, etc)

Does anyone know any english site that has J-dramas for streaming or download ? Because I will need it when this starts airing...

Might be cool. I'm guessing it's going to be mostly instrumental, with maybe the OP or ED with vocals.

Does anyone know any english site that has J-dramas for streaming or download ? Because I will need it when this starts airing...

The site where you got the Historia episodes.

^Can you share that again with me? You can PM it if you want.

I want to watch it now! I miss her instrumental works too, and the Madoka movies ost just wasn't enough. Was hoping for a new anime, but hopefully that'll be soon too. But this is cool. I hope I can watch it to hear the music. :dote:

^ Yes but this one depends on the member's contribution, while the anime subbing + streaming sites are much more organised. Do we know if will sub the drama or we will have to watch it raw?

Hmmm, I've never watched a jdrama :ayashii:
But sounds interesting for Kajiura-sama's compositions. I look forward for instrumentals as well, especially piano ones.

Oooh, that's interesting.

*marks website*

Will wait to see how the show goes. :XD:

While I liked Achilles' soundtrack, it did not really stand out to me, so I'm hoping this one will be different, but from the sounds of it it is going to be piano again. I am just hoping for more of a variety, maybe some with violin, or drums or something. *hoping*

^I know, I was just saying that I hope it's different from Achilles, since people are saying it's going to be mostly piano music, not that I hate piano, I love it actually, the ost for that movie just didn't stand out to me.

Well, it depends on the tone of the show. She could also end up composing stuff like Hard Struggle, Kyota, and Fellow Feeling from Aquarian Age.

BTW, I read that episodes last 15 minutes.

it's a new NHK Renzoku TV Shousetsu series (15 mins. short drama that airs daily in the morning on NHK).

*bump*

While browsing my Yuki library I fall on this http://canta-per-me.net/lyrics/endlesssky/ which is a song for a TV drama Yuki had composed in 2008 (same year with dreamport - maybe that's why its released by King Records) - maybe she could make such songs for Hanako to Anne too ? (I hope they are better than this though :S)

Back