Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

I'm listening to it right now. I don't know, you may save it for later I guess. There are definitely a LOT of new bits and pieces.

A place to be is completely new too I think. Track 10 too?

I don't remember Yuriko's track either.

ahahha the track from Romeo and Juliet made it!

I'm not there yet :D

yes it's most certainly new. and so far I like it a lot.

track 16 :))

hmm I thought track 20 would be much shorter.

Eiji returns = I Found a Small Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any bagpipes? I've decided to hold off for now so I won't be listening to the samples.

^That's little disappointing. It would have been great if this volume followed the others and opened with a bagpipe track.

The sampled are really pleasant and I predict I will love this soundtrack it seems to be better than the second overall. As for the Yuriko track, I dont have high expectations since its probably going to be like the sample during the whole track, but that doesnt stop it from being relaxing :dote:

Eiji returns = I Found a Small Light
yay I'm glad that track made it to the OST
perhaps will get it tomorrow; depends on if someone is home to sign for it or not since I'll be near home in the afternoon

I got my copy today! My Long Story is epic. So far I am enjoying it. It almost made me cry when I first heard the violins though. So is anyone else going to upload it? I can do mp3, but not sure of the quality. And it might be a little while, since just waking up. heh So far I can say that it is epic.

Number 4 is the vocal song! 女の心 does anyone know what it says? It's just ahhhhing, but it's great. Does not sound like it would fit the show very well, so maybe that's why they left it out. Maybe it was for a sad scene, but I don't know. So far the tunes have been very different, so I am enjoying them a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks wat! For some reason it is taking a reeeeally long time for them to upload. I left for 2 hours and it's still at 57%. Ugh. I will put it up as soon as I get them uploaded. But there really are some good songs. I hope to share them soon!

Back