28. Another Palpitation
29. 絆
30. 絆 #2
31. a shock
32. 懐かしいあの頃
33. 坂道の上で雨があがる
34. 今を生きる
35. Light behind the Clouds

lol I am thinking the For Ever and Ever one is like the Black Witch song, it sounds similar to it anyways. Since Ms. Blackburn says "Go to bed forever and ever" Wow, a lot more Japanese titles than the first one. Not that I mind. I wonder if the Light Behind the Clouds is the vocal song? (The REMI one I mean.)

The tracks are much shorter this time. Not a single one over 3 minutes.

It looks like it's from Yuki ?

We knew about the tracklist and lengths :) I think the lengths are ok though I wished for longer tracks too.

^Isn't that the theme though? It looks like it from the title, or is it by Yuki?

If by theme you mean the opening theme, then no. The opening is called niji iro, and the 3:13 track is Kibō no hikari (light of hope?).

Yes, I meant the opening theme. I had forgotten the title. And then I saw it (the first song on the ost) on the piano book that is releasing soon too. Gaaah, too many wonderful things coming out at once that I can't get physically. No new episode for today yet? Also, is anyone getting the soundtrack? I may not be able to get it right away.

lol So he could really paint after all. Though that looked like a fake painting, heh So people just used to ask other people to marry them even though they just met them back then? I mean, the guy pretty much seemed like a stalker in the beginning, then she agreed to be his model. Still... I'd be a little creeped out too.

Wow... that was a fast jump in the time line. I mean, I know they are nearing the end, but still. (Plus, I love how they only showed Renko and Yuichi kissing, but when we obviously know that Hanako and Eiji, and Momo and that guy had a baby, but it's so strange that they never seem more intimate, like with kissing and stuff. I mean, this is a drama. I know Eiji hugged Hana, but still. It's just kind of odd to me.)

I refuse to believe that they are just going to recycle the old music in the last 30 episodes. Can anyone do the rips?
I didn't understand a word but even I felt that Momo's storyline was rushed.

Back